Annabelle Luther.

By ReadingMySirens

THIS BOOK IS OFFICIALLY UNDER EDITING! Annabelle Luther has always been close to her family growing up until... More

Annabelle Luther. (GirlxGirl)
One: First Day. (Edited)
Two: After School! (Edited)
Three: Over Protective Sister? (Edited)
Four: The Stolen Kiss. (Edited)
Five: A Talk and Divorce! (Edited)
Six: Familialism is a Lie and Secrets. (Edited)
Seven: History in Math, and Night Out. (Edited)
Nine: Comfort and Questions. (Edited)
Ten: Four Letter Word. (Edited)
Eleven: Winter Break. (Edited)
Twelve: The Fight for Love. (Edited)
Thirteen: Family. (Edited)
Fourteen: We Need to Talk about Athena. (Edited)
Fifteen: Bells Toll. (Edited)
Sixteen: We Need to Talk. (Edited)
Seventeen: Rhode Island. (Edited)
Eighteen: Honeymoon. (Edited)
Nineteen: Tumors. (Edited)
Twenty: The World. (Edited)

Eight: Barbeque with a Side of Sex? (Edited)

9.4K 372 69
By ReadingMySirens

Barbeque with a Side of Sex?

Adult themes in this chapter, reader discretion are advised.

-

It had been about a week since that night with Evita, and to my surprise, it had only taken her a day to send me a text message. The entire week we had been texting each other non-stop, to the point where Juno and Piper and been under the assumption that we both had been dating, which was not the case. Evita brought a company to her that helped with my loneliness some nights. It had actually been loneliness I wasn't even aware that I had. Sitting at the counter of my kitchen island, I read the text message that Evita had sent me, telling me that she would be bringing some drinks to the barbeque - that my mom had decided to throw as a farewell of leaving my house and moving back into their home, which I had been grateful for. 

"Who has you so smitten?" My mom's voice rang through the air, pulling my attention away from my phone. I looked at her to see that she had been wearing her swimsuit and had a large platter of raw meats, ranging from chicken, beef, pork, and sausages - separated by a barrier nonetheless. 

"I wouldn't say smitten, but a woman I met at the club last week with Juno and Piper," The reply had been casual, which caused my mom to set the platter down and place her hand on her hip in the mother fashion that she did when she knew I had juicy details. A sly smile tugged at her pink lips as her blue eyes had locked with mine. She made a step towards me, which caused me to shove my phone into the pocket of my shorts quickly. She narrowed her eyes at me before a heavy sigh escaped her lips.

"I thought you were going to pursue a relationship with Athena,"

"Mother, we've been over this. I'm not dating my sister, regardless of that 'lack of blood relations' bullshit you keep spewing. It's not appropriate, and I would appreciate it if you stopped pushing this," She stared at me, her eyes flickering towards the entrance of the kitchen, before returning to me. 

"But, honey, she'd be so heartbroken," 

"I don't care, Billie," I started, calling my mom by her name, "The world doesn't work like this. The world doesn't care for her feelings, and I don't care for them like that either. She needs to grow up and realize that the world doesn't revolve around our family or whatever the hell she thinks it does. I actually might like this person I'm talking to, and I would like a genuine chance to date her and not have to worry about whatever Luther bullshit you all are so entitled to throw at me," She had been silent and stared hard at me. Her blue eyes had never left mine as she gave out a sigh, picked up the platter of meat, and made her way towards the kitchen entrance. I followed after her with my eyes to see that Athena had been standing at the doorway the entire time, causing me to roll my eyes from this. 

Of course, she had to hear everything I said. Giving out a frustrated groan, I rested my head on the counter and sucked in a large amount of air before holding my breath. Sometimes it felt as though I was drowning in this family. I could never breathe when they were around, and now I had to deal with all of these emotions. Why couldn't I have been adopted by a different family? Releasing the air from my lungs, I reached into my pocket to grab my ringing phone and answered it without looking at the caller ID.

"This is Luther," 

"Oh, you sound so formal when you answer the phone," I jumped from the sound of Evita's voice and found that it seemed all of my trouble had gone away. Standing up from my seat, I made my way towards the front door. When I opened the door, I had been expecting to see her standing there, but to my surprise she hadn't been there, causing a look of confusion to fill my features.

"It's a habit I've picked up on. Are you having trouble finding the house?" I asked, stepping out of the house and looking for her car, but I couldn't find it. The confusion only growing in me as I closed my front door and started to make my way down the driveway. My eyes searched over the cars that had been parked, but they all belonged to someone who was already there.

"No, I think I found it, but uh, it doesn't look like a house someone can afford on a teacher's salary. Are you sure it's 3785 Crest Oak drive?" She asked. I had been offended by the question as I stepped out of the front gate and looked around to find her leaning against a black ford fusion. I had been taken by surprise by her outfit, which consisted of some light blue jean shorts and a black tank top with the side slits open. She had a pair of black glasses holding her bangs out of her eyes. I felt my heart pound against my chest. Oh crap, I think I was in love with this woman. 

"Well, I can see you right now, and I have to say, you're definitely something I couldn't afford on my salary," The words left my lips before I could even comprehend whether a statement like that was offensive or not. I watched as her cheeks started to turn red, and she started looking around for me, which caused me to raise my hand and wave at her. I could see the red turn a darker shade as she licked her lips and ended the call. She shoved her phone into her pocket, causing me to follow her actions, and made my way towards her. The smile on my lips grew as I walked towards her. I was in love with this woman. Fuck, fuck, fuck. I screamed internally at myself. 

"How are you this fine day, Evita?" I asked as I stepped right next to her and placed my hands on her hips in a nonsexual way. Evita looked up at me and swallowed, almost as though she hadn't been expecting me to grab her the way I had. Her brown eyes searched my face, almost as though she was memorizing the details of my face. Then, she stepped a bit closer to me, allowing our bodies to touch a bit, which caused chills to run down my spine. Clearly, her body had the same reaction as she closed her eyes for mere seconds. 

"Better, now that I'm not lost. Thank you for the invite to the barbeque," She seemed a little out of breath as she removed herself from my touch and turned around to open the trunk of her car. My eyes drifted towards the truck to find that there were many bags, overfilled with clothes and what seemed to be a year's supply of alcohol. A frown tugged at my features as she started to hand me random bottles of vodka, rum, tequila, whiskey, gin, and some wine. Was she an alcoholic?

"Sorry, I didn't know what everyone would like, so I just grabbed one of everything," She started as she carried a few bottles in her arm before she closed her car trunk. Well, that makes sense. My family was very...particular about their drinks. I knew I was. 

"What's with all the bag in your trunk?" The question slipped out. Evita looked at me; her eyes widened in horror as she cleared her throat, not wanting to meet eyes with me. This caused a frown to fill my features. Then, going to open my mouth, I was cut off with my phone going off, causing me to hold my finger up and quickly answer the call.

"Luther," 

"Hey, love birds! Let's go swimming already!" Piper and Juno's voices rang heavily into the phone and air, causing me to turn around to see Piper and Juno in their Porsche Macan. Why did they bring that car? I thought they both hated it. Giving out a heavy sigh, I shoved my phone into my pocket and reached my free hand out to grab onto Evita's, and started to walk with her towards the fence of my house. I could see the large grins on Juno and Piper's lips as they slowly followed after me as we walked up to my driveway. 

"I thought nothing happened between the two of you," Piper spoke, her head fully out of the window as Juno carefully parked their car closer to the left wall so that they didn't have to move their car later on in the night when everyone finally went home. I looked back at Evita to see her face was red before returning my attention to Piper, who was excitedly getting out of the car. Her arms wrapped around me in a tight hug before she grabbed a few bottles out of my arm.

"Nothing happened between us. We've just been talking for the last week. There's no harm in talking," 

"She probably should have told her friends that. They kicked her out because she didn't do as they planned," Juno muttered out as she made her way around the car. I raised an eyebrow from this and looked back at Evita before returning my attention towards Juno, who only shrugged her shoulders and started to take her shirt off, revealing her bikini top, "Anyways, let's go swimming. I've been dying to try out that pool of yours." Juno grabbed Piper by the arm and quickly dragged her into the house, allowing Evita and me some alone time as we slowly made our way into the house. 

If this were something that she wanted to share with me, she would. However, she had learned over the week of us talking that I wouldn't push on subjects and wait for her to tell me when she was ready. 

-

Evita sat close to me as we all sat around the table, eating our food. Her hand had been held in mine under the table as we all talked about our weekends and, unfortunately, embarrassing stories from our childhood. I had never laughed so hard or been so embarrassed. My eyes would linger on Evita here and there, taking in her laughter and the way her eyes would light up in laughter, causing my heart to swell. God, I had it bad for this woman. 

"Billie, did Annabelle ever tell you the truth behind the mailbox and garage?" I kicked Piper under the table, causing her to scream out in pain, only for her to stand up and hide behind Juno as she returned her attention to my mom, who had been staring at me, almost as though she knew what Piper was going to tell her.

"What incident are you referring you?" My mom asked, never taking her eyes off of me. Oh God, no! I wanted to scream in horror but swallowed harshly before downing my drink. I couldn't be sober for this story. 

"When they were both absolutely smashed to shit," Juno added.

"No, my daughter neglected to tell me the truth or how it even happened. Does this also have to do with the car?" My mom asked, now placing her attention on both Juno and Piper, who nodded their heads. Reaching forward, I opened one of the bottles of vodka and started to drink directly from it. While, now, as an adult, the story is funny, the reason behind it was not. 

"One of dad's mistress was married," I started, gaining everyone's attention. My eyes drifted towards Evita, who was gazing intently on me, as though this was something that hit home to her, "He found out about dad and where we lived. The husband decided to print some large pictures of his wife and dad together in bed and stick them on the garage and mailbox. I happened to have been skipping school that day and came home while he had been in the process of placing them there. In a fit of rage, instead of trying to peel them off, I rammed the jeep into the mailbox and the garage door multiple times," My mom rolled her eyes from this and gave out a loud laugh, which surprised everyone. Mom had known about the incident for a long time. We had cameras and caught the entire thing on camera. 

"I already knew about that, but thank you for trying to bring out the truth seven years later," My mom looked down at her watch and released a small yawn, which indicated to everyone that it was time to leave. Everyone aside from Evita stood up from their seats and started to clear the table up, while my mother just stared at Evita, "I'd like a few minutes alone with Evita, everyone." Fuck! Jasmine and Princess wrapped their arms around me and started to drag me into the house, which probably shocked Evita, though she had probably been more surprised at how fast everyone was when it came to walking into the house, leaving them alone. 

-

"So, your mom and I had an interesting conversation," Evita started as I handed her a glass of wine, which she had been quick to set on the table in front of her. Swallowing, I followed her actions and sat down, waiting for her to speak. What did my mother tell her? It couldn't have been that bad? I mean, she didn't storm out or anything like that so that it couldn't have been bad, right? Clasping my hands together, I watched as she looked at me, now fully taking me in, almost as though she was reevaluating me. What had she told you? I wanted to scream. 

"She told me that you're only a substitute teacher, which, at first, shocked me because substitute teachers are paid shit compared to a teacher, and then she told me that you hadn't been home in the last seven years. Then, she told me you left right after high school and that you're possibly the highest educated person in your family. She then proceeded to tell me that you're actually a lawyer, and an heiress, almost as though she was expecting me to jump for joy at the fact that you're loaded. So, I need an answer from you because this is obviously having something to do with trust issues, and clearly, I have done something not to warrant your - " My lips had connected with hers. I didn't know how to respond to what she had been saying, and this seemed like the only logical thing to do at the time.

Evita's hands pressed firmly against my chest, pushing me back. Her eyes had been closed as she inhaled deeply, taken aback by the fact that I had kissed her. Then, slowly, she released her breath and opened her eyes, and locked eyes with me. The rollercoaster of emotions in her eyes had told me I shouldn't have done that, and deep down, I agreed with that. It shouldn't have been something that I did.

"I am sorry if I made you feel as though I was lying to you. It was never my intention to make you feel uncomfortable in any way, especially when it came to my mother and family. I had no idea that she was going to tell you all of that information," Evita held her hand up, commanding silence from me. A silence that had turned out to be a bad idea as the sound of Juno and Piper moaning had quickly filled that silence. I gave out a groan while Evita seemed to blush from this furiously. Why now of all times? 

"Is there somewhere we can finish this conversation without hearing them?" 

"My office," I replied without hesitation. Grabbing Evita's hand, I pulled her in the direction of my office. There were times like this when I wished my office was on the main floor and not upstairs. Picking up my speed, I had managed to get us both into my office and close the door to find that we had both been met with absolute silence. Releasing my hold on Evita's hand, I went to go and sit down on the couch, only to have Evita pull me back. 

Our bodies were mere inches away from each other, causing me to swallow. Her brown eyes gazed up into my eyes; a fire of passion in her eyes grew as she wrapped her arms around the back of my neck. To my surprise, her lips had connected with mine. I stared down at her before I closed my eyes and wrapped my arms around her body, pulling her closer to me. Was this her way of finishing the conversation? Was this supposed to be some message? Why were we women so complicated like this? 

"I don't understand what this means," I spoke, gently pushing Evita back. She stared up at me, slightly out of breath, as she started to push me back towards the couch. My eyebrow raised in question from this as I landed on my ass and found Evita straddling me. Her arms wrapped around my neck once again, and she leaned in, connecting our lips, this time with passion, almost as though she was telling me she wanted to have sex. Placing my hands on her hips, I pulled her closer to me, feeling her body press further into me. 

Taking a chance, I allowed my tongue to push past my lips and glide against hers. To my surprise, she had more than welcomed the gesture, allowing me a chance to savor her. Our tongues met, allowing for a battle of dominance to happen. Pulling her even closer to me, a spark of heat grew between us as I trailed my hands towards her ass, giving her ass a light squeeze. This caused her to give out a small groan, allowing the heat to grow. Standing up from the couch, her in my arms, I carefully laid her down, allowing my body to press against her. Pulling away from the kiss, I looked down at her, taking in her beauty, asking her for permission. The lust in her eyes grew as she swallowed and nodded her head, but that wasn't enough for me. I needed to hear it. 

"Yes," Was all she said. A small smile tugged at my lips as I reached down and started to unbutton her shorts, and to my surprise, she hadn't been wearing underwear. I looked back up at her to see her face turn red in embarrassment, which caused me to give out a small chuckle. There was nothing wrong with going commando. Leaning down, I connected our lips once more before I pulled my hand back up and licked my fingers. This caused Evita's eyes to grow wide as I carefully allowed my fingers to toy with her. A look of satisfaction filled her face as I leaned down once again, connecting our lips as my fingers began to toy with her clit. A moan escaped her lips as her hips bucked against my fingers. 

Evita's hands immediately dug into my hair, tugging every time her hips spasmed in pleasure. This caused me to hiss out a bit in pain as I continued to toy with her, allowing myself to insert two of my fingers. Another moan escaped her lips as she started to buck her hips, allowing for her to gain more pleasure from my fingers. Her moans filled the office as she moved her hips at a faster pace, almost as though this was something she needed to live. It caused emotions to stir in me that I wasn't ready for. Pressing my thumb against her clit, I watched as her mouth widened in pleasure as a moan escaped her lips. Her eyes had been closed tightly as another moan escaped her lips. 

"Are you okay?" I found myself asking, pulling my hand away from her. I watched as her eyes shot open, allowing tears to fall. Something in me snapped as I quickly pulled away from her, almost afraid to touch her. Had this not been what she wanted? Swallowing, I watched as she sat up on the couch and stared at me. The tears still beading down her cheeks, leaving me in stunned silence. Did I hurt her? 

"I'm - I'm okay. I just - I've never had a partner be so - giving," She managed out, causing me to give out a small sigh of relief. Sitting back on the couch, I rested my hand against my head, not sure of what I should do, "I'm so used to dating selfish people, I thought - I thought I had to do all of the work, but you - you just took complete control, and it was...overwhelming," 

"I'm sorry," Was all that I could muster. I didn't know what to say in this sort of situation. I've never had a partner break down like this, at least not during sex. Licking my lips, I reached out and rubbed Evita's back, which caused her to cry even more. Oh great, Anna, look at what you've done. 

"I'd like to try this again, but at a different time. I want to be more prepared," She managed between tears. Then, reaching over, I pulled her into my lap, my arms wrapping around her, holding her close. This had been the only thing I could think of to do. 

"You haven't been able to heal since the breakup, have you?" My question came out as a statement. Evita nodded her head, which only caused me to sigh out and hold onto her tighter, "Stay the night with me. No sex, just us, sleep, and talking, okay. We'll go on a small date or whatever you're comfortable with," 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.1K 73 34
Rebellious Layla's life is turned upside down when she lets her jealousy get the better of her. Her boyfriend soon leaves, and her mother throws her...
933 17 15
A 17yo girl falls in love with her 25 yo teacher Peyton had miss.velvet as her middle school teacher , until she moved and now five years later she...
3.5K 488 71
One single meeting on the plane ride home turns out to be the beginning of something new. The short journey brings together two people who aren't eve...