Broken Star

By MoonStriker88

Alice is strange, most of all her luring silver eyes disgust people for years until her life flips upside dow... More

Broken Star
Chapter two
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Authors note
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32- Valadix's mind!
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Hostel get away
Jaiden, I need you...
surprise
Welcome back to...death I guess?
The curse
Parents...maybe
Authors note
Disguise
ATTACK

Chapter 15

101 4 3
By MoonStriker88

I hadn't left my room all day since Zylen was brought in to have the possessor taken out...the reason I hadn't left because it sounded painful, every two minuets a ear piercing scream echoed through the house, and the scream came from Zylen. Jessie was reading instructions while Jordan and Jaiden followed them, I didn't want to see what they were doing to him...I just hope I never get possessed!

I still couldn't believe what Jaiden had said about not actually loving me, why would he kiss me if that was the case? Maybe he just wanted to see me glow, in that case he was using me! I've never been used before but it makes it a whole lot worse when that was my first kiss, but the person it was with didn't mean it...I am trying to learn to control my emotions but when it comes to Jaiden their all muddled, because even after finding out he doesn't actually love me, deep down a piece of me still loves him. Why was I feeling this guilt of ignoring him, leaving him, not looking at him in the eyes, after all it was him, him that said those things, why am I wasting my self on him?! After all these thoughts I still don't know whether to believe he meant what he said about not loving me, maybe he just said that...to get the others to shut up.

Only one way to find out, see if liking someone else makes him jealous, I knew I would regret this, but time to get to know Zylen better.

*****

"Alice, Zylen's better." Jessie announced coming into my room.

"Cool is he okay?" I asked smiling.

"More importantly, are you okay, need any healing?" She asked closing my door.

"Oh, I have a slight cut on my leg." I showed her the red gash which sliced down my leg.

"Slight, that looks sore. I'll heal it before it gets infected." She walked over and hovered her hands healing it gently.

"I heard, what Jaiden said last night." I blurted.

"Oh, did you hear all of it?" Her voice wary.

"Yeah...did he mean it?" I asked sadly when she was done.

"Who knows...I never know with Jaiden, he's hard to read." She frowned.

"Your telling me, it's just why would he kiss me?" I replied.

"I have no idea, maybe he just said what he said to get me and Jordan to stop, I'm sorry." She pulled me into a hug.

"It's okay." I hugged her back. Suddenly banging sounded from the room, I jumped of my bed and ran to the front room, Jessie followed close behind. I gasped when there were at least ten vampires fighting with Jordan Jaiden and Zylen. Jessie shoved me into the bathroom, I screamed and banged not he door, but heard the lock click. Jessie why!? I banged and called, then realised I should probably shut up. I heard screams cries and I hoped and hoped they would all be okay. About ten minuets later the lock clicked and Jaiden opened the door pulled me out into the room, I looked into his eyes. Something was wrong, please say- I looked down to see Jessie crying, then I realised why...

Jordan was laying motionless, he was covered in bruises cuts and on his face was a vampire bite mark. Zylen walked over and hugged her, motioned us to join, as soon as we were all touching we whizzed away again. Everything flashed and I was set on the floor. I looked around and we weren't in another shack, we were in a fancy golden building. Jordan was still with us, I felt sorry for all of them, and even though I'd only known him for a week. I was also crying, Jaiden was teared up and hugged me with one arm, while the other hugged Jessie.

"Where are we?" I sniffled.

"City of gold." Zylen answered with watery eyes, then I saw the cuts on either side of his face and neck. They were sealed but he must have had to have the possessor cut out of him. I heard foot steps and saw a silhouette walking towards us. When he came into view I saw his blonde messy hair, and he had gold eyes the same colour as the walls. He smiled and stopped in front of us.

"I heard you come in." The young guys velvet voice stated making me shiver. I caught his eyes and his glance flickered to me.

"Looks like Jaiden has another lovely lady friend, I'm Peter, and you are?" He winked taking my hand.

"Excuse me, ummm Peter, my friends brother has just died, so shut it and help them, if that's what your for, if not please feel free to run along." I pulled my hand away and pointed to Jordan. Anger flickered in his eyes. But he washed it away and looked at Jordan.

"Oh dear, vampire attack?" He asked sarcastically.

"How did you know from just the name?" I asked.

"I can see how all the soul hunters die, I see it before it happens." He snapped.

"If that's how you going to be just because She didn't talk to you, we will go send Jordan off in our own way." Jessie sneered.

"Sorry Jessie, I'll help." He smiled, them him and Zylen carried Jordan into another massive golden room, in the middle was a golden circle shape, which Jordan was out apon. Peter made us all close our eyes, I heard light being flashed around, we all opened our eyes, I looked up to see and bright golden light beam down on Jordan. Jessie sniffed and Jaiden coughed his cries back. Peter stood next to me, he rose his hands slowly, I gasped inside when Jordan also began to rise with the motion of his hands. I watched someone so young, so brave so kind being lifted to somewhere light, it was sad, and it was all because they were trying to help me. When Jordan was at least thirty feet in the air, his clothes disintegrated into dust, his bare chest was covered in scars, but they disappeared, his face looked a pristine pale. The dirt and blood washed of his body and then golden clothes were wrapped around him. The light still beaming down sucked him further, I sniffed and watched his body disappear into the light. Jessie cried and fell to the floor, just as the light flashed and went out. I frowned and my eyes watered even more.

"Hey, he's where he will be happy." Peter turned me to face him, his face soft.

"It my fault he's dead though." I sighed tears trailing down my cheeks.

"How is it? You still haven't told me your name." He smiled cheekily.

"I shouldn't tell you, and Alice." I replied.

"Hmmmm, Alice..." He closed his eyes and squeezed my shoulders.

"What are you doing?" I raised an eye brow.

"Looking into your future..." He smiled to himself. "Interesting....very interesting." He opened his eyes and grinned a toothy grin.

"What did you see?" I asked.

"You fall in love with me." He teased.

"That's not going to happen, what did you really see?" I pulled from his grasp.

"Can't tell, that would be breaking the city of gold rules." He winked and walked round me, over to Jessie and the others.

"He's safe now. Glad to help bye." He said hastily and walked away. I was still thinking about what he had said. I ran after him, Jaiden called my name but Jessie had him against her.

"Peter!" I called down the golden tunnels.

"What I'm busy?!" He whirled round.

"Please tell me what you saw!" I begged stopping in front of him.

"There's a price.." He smiled deviously.

"What is the price?..." I asked suspiciously.

"A kiss on the cheek." He winked.

"Why?" I frowned stepping back.

"Who wouldn't want a kiss from a real star?" He smiled knowingly, before turning on his heals and prancing of, leaving me startled. How did he know!? The world spun maybe one person knowing wouldn't be to bad, suddenly someone kissed me on the cheek from behind, I spun round to see Peter.

"How do you know!?" I asked, but he turned into dust and appeared on the other side of me, he pulled my waist and grabbed my waist.

"You let me read you Alice." He whispered as he turned into dust and re appeared a few yards away.

"I didn't know you would find that out!" I ran to him, but he disintegrated again I huffed but felt his breath again on the back of my neck.

"Don't worry, your secret is safe with me..." He made me shiver when he placed his cold icy hand on my neck.

"I don't trust you..." I snapped.

"Why? I'm the one who will send you away when you die..." He peered round my neck and his gold eyes pierced into me.

"What if you die first?" I played.

"I don't die.." He ran his hand round my neck I shivered and he laughed before leaving me again, just to appear right in front of my face inches away. I stepped back but met his foot and tripped, he flashed about from behind where he tripped me to in front of me where he caught me.

"You think his is a game..." I tried to free myself from his arms around my waist.

"And your the prize." He whispered, strengthening his grip. I gritted my teeth, he was such a freak.

"Let me go." I demanded.

"See you when you die." He replied creepily, then kissed my cheek. I pretended to gag as he let me go.

"You liked it really." He winked then walked away just as Jaiden came running out of the room.

"Alice?" He called, Peter poked his tongue out then left me with Jaiden.

"Sorry, I needed to talk to him..." I stuttered. "How's Jessie?" I asked smiling stiffly.

"Hurting but we were reassuring her, what did you want with Peter?" He walked me back to the big room where Jessie was hugging Zylen and they were talking.

"Nothing just saying thanks for his help with Jordan since no one else did." I answered, Jaiden stopped me suddenly. "What?" I asked.

"Why are you being sharp with me?" He asked sadly grabbing my hands tightly.

"You know what you said, how can you expect me to just keep cool about it!?" I exclaimed.

"What are you talking about?" He asked frowning.

"You said you didn't love me just after you kissed me, why would you say that?!" I looked him In The eye now.

"Oh that..." He trailed off.

"Yeah that, care to explain?" I raised an eye brow waiting for his answer.

"Yeah, Alice I do love you, but I can't act like it around Jessie and Jordan- no just Jessie now." He told me serously.

"Why?!" I asked.

"She thinks it's best if we just be like, star and star protector, nothing more...I don't want that but the more I think about the more I think that would be sensible." He told me sadly.

I heard foot steps I turned to see dust partials flowing towards us, when next to us Peter appeared.

"I thought you left,.." I huffed.

"I thought you and your boyfriend needed some help." He elbowed me.

"We don't need any help." Jaiden warned.

"Fine, but your missing out boy, she's a catch..." Peter teased.

"What do you mean?" Jaiden frowned.

"Don't tell me you don't know! Glowing silver eyes, she's powerful! Most powerful thing in our world! No wonder her death shows, wait me and Alice made a deal...pay up and I will spill what I know." Peter grinned.

"I'd rather kiss a frog." I sneered. "Plus you've already kissed me!" I added.

"He has?" Jaiden snapped, just as Peter said "I did?"

"A frog can be arranged, and she had Jaiden. Plus you didn't kiss me I kissed you!" Peter pointed out.

"No frog, seriously can't you just tell us." I rolled my eyes.

"Why is she so powerful?" Jaiden asked curiously.

"Well she's a star." Peter pointed the obvious.

"Yeah so, wait how did you find out?!" Jaiden exclaimed glaring at him.

"I read Alice." He smiled.

"What?!-" Jaiden yelled also glaring at me now.

"Excuse me, I'm talking!" Peter shoved him as Zylen and Jessie walked over. "She's a star, but not an ordinary star, she's a broken star, that's why her eyes glow, oh by the way you should wear sun glasses, it's kinda obvious." Peter explained handing me some sun glasses.

"A broken star....oh my how could I be so stupid! That was my first study on stars how could I forget?!" Jessie exclaimed as Jaiden nodded knowingly.

"Alice pay up." Peter turned his cheek to me.

"Okay." I smiled, I leaned in, but raised my hand and slapped him clean on the face. He gasped and glared at me. I gave him a sarcastic smile and ran moved to Jessie and Zylen who were ready to transport. Peter reached out to grab me, but we were already gone.

A broken star...now sunglasses would cover my eyes when ever we go out...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

115 14 13
DARKNESS RISING With a slight decline in crime, the people of New York City think that they are safe, but meanwhile, in the shadows, a darkness in...
1.3K 101 61
I looked at him in shock, "How do you know that?" "I know a lot of things about you, Ms. Prior, even things you don't know yourself." Excuse me? "Fro...
Reign ✔ By Kajree Gautom

Historical Fiction

13.9K 642 23
HR : #42 in HF There comes a time in life when you are not very sure of who exactly you are. You get confused in accepting yourself. You get engulf...
Kas By Karlie Lucas

Teen Fiction

31 0 6
Most teenagers don't have a voice talking in their heads, but that's pretty normal for Kas. It's been there her whole life, giving her directions, ke...