The Sharpest Lives: Gerard Wa...

By MCRX17

Welcome to my story full of luck romance smut and all every Gerard Way fangirl could ever dream of so basical... More

Welcome to the black parade
I'm Not Okay I Promise
Sleep
The Beginning
The Amusement Park
The Tour bus mishap
Truth Or Dare (And So The Smut Begins)
Don't Tease Gee
The End?
I Don't Love You Like I Did Yesterday
sugar we're going down
URGENT EMO NEWS!!!
mcr

Turn Away

2.3K 48 68
By MCRX17

          When Gerard and I got back to the bus Frank decided to show me around and go shopping so that's just what I did. Frank and I had a great time but when we got back I found Gerard crying in his bunk. *muffled tears* "whats wrong Gerard?" I asked calmly. "I'm fell like I'm falling down a big dark hole of feelings y/n" he said while still sobbing.

Ok let me explain during the time Gerard did have crippling depression so... back to the story

"Don't worry I'm here for you Gerard" I said wrapping my arms around his neck. "NO!!! I CAN'T KEEP DOING THIS" he ran off in tears. I chased after him but I lost him for a while I called the guys and luckily they came fast. "Y/n over here I think I found him" Frank said while signaling me to come towards him. I heard muffled tears from behind the dumpster in which I now stood in front of. "Gerard come out please" I said soothingly. "No I'm with my kind now because I am trash" he said still sobbing. I turned to look at him. "No turn away don't look at me" he said before I began to giggle. "But I like what I see, and what I see is a man who needs to get some confidence because he is handsome, kind, caring, and emotional." I said walking over to sit next to him. "But this has nothing to do with me physically I am just..." he mumbled to last part of the sentence. "What?" I asked. "I want to impress someone" he whispered. "Well who wouldn't want you. I mean you are amazing" I said boosting his self esteem. "Well I know someone" he mumbled. "If you would just sing her a song or ask her out normally she would probably say yes!" I said happily. "Ok umm y/n would you go out with me" he mumbled. "WAIT YOU WANTED TO ASK ME OUT!!!" I screamed. "Uhhh is that a no" he said turning around to start crying again. "NO THAT IS A WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME SOONER IN OTHER WORDS A FUCK YEAH" I screamed turning him back around to pull him in a hug. He began to wrap his arms around m happily as he did so I could feel his warm embrace tightening happily. "Thank you y/n" he whispered.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

777K 30.5K 42
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
105K 2.1K 31
In the whirlwind world of basketball and broken promises, Nailea finds herself at a crossroads as she prepares to transfer to the same college as Pai...
2M 106K 62
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
625K 29.7K 54
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...