Turn Away

When Gerard and I got back to the bus Frank decided to show me around and go shopping so that's just what I did. Frank and I had a great time but when we got back I found Gerard crying in his bunk. *muffled tears* "whats wrong Gerard?" I asked calmly. "I'm fell like I'm falling down a big dark hole of feelings y/n" he said while still sobbing.

Ok let me explain during the time Gerard did have crippling depression so... back to the story

"Don't worry I'm here for you Gerard" I said wrapping my arms around his neck. "NO!!! I CAN'T KEEP DOING THIS" he ran off in tears. I chased after him but I lost him for a while I called the guys and luckily they came fast. "Y/n over here I think I found him" Frank said while signaling me to come towards him. I heard muffled tears from behind the dumpster in which I now stood in front of. "Gerard come out please" I said soothingly. "No I'm with my kind now because I am trash" he said still sobbing. I turned to look at him. "No turn away don't look at me" he said before I began to giggle. "But I like what I see, and what I see is a man who needs to get some confidence because he is handsome, kind, caring, and emotional." I said walking over to sit next to him. "But this has nothing to do with me physically I am just..." he mumbled to last part of the sentence. "What?" I asked. "I want to impress someone" he whispered. "Well who wouldn't want you. I mean you are amazing" I said boosting his self esteem. "Well I know someone" he mumbled. "If you would just sing her a song or ask her out normally she would probably say yes!" I said happily. "Ok umm y/n would you go out with me" he mumbled. "WAIT YOU WANTED TO ASK ME OUT!!!" I screamed. "Uhhh is that a no" he said turning around to start crying again. "NO THAT IS A WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME SOONER IN OTHER WORDS A FUCK YEAH" I screamed turning him back around to pull him in a hug. He began to wrap his arms around m happily as he did so I could feel his warm embrace tightening happily. "Thank you y/n" he whispered.