Truth Or Dare (And So The Smut Begins)

"Ok y/n Truth Or Dare?" Brendon squealed. "Truth" I declared still blushing from the improv. "Which of us would you rather fuck?" He asked smirking. "Umm" I began blushing furiously. "Brendon or Gerard because Brendon's hair is so fluffy and cute and Gerard because he is the only band member who is my type and not an ass" I blushed furiously then so did Brendon and Gerard all of the band members went silent at the fact that I had just called them asses then Bob, Ray, Frank, and Mikey broke out in laughter "didn't know you had the guts to actually say it y/n" Frank said still laughing. Then Gerard stared at me with his eyes full of lust. Then it was my turn so I asked Gerard "Truth or Dare" I asked bluntly. "Dare" he laughed. "Ok I dare you to go run around and scream the words to welcome to the black parade once we get to the hotel" we had all gotten tired of the bus so we decided to sleep in a hotel tonight. "Oh yeah guys it is only 2 people to a room at the hotel so let's figure out who we are rooming with now. I have dibs on y/n" he said smirking. "Ok I'll room with Brendon" Frank said. "Ok then we will all room together" Mikey said.

~~~~~~~~Time Skip (brought to you by my need of smut in this story so buckle up bitches were about to get SMUTTY)~~~~~~~

         We had finally gotten to the hotel after everyone daring me and Gerard to do improv of many different sexual scenes that got us closer and closer to the real thing each time. Gerard and I went to our room and their was one bed so we just shared as usual, but this time it was different. "I'm exhausted" I began laying back onto the bed. But without realizing my breasts were pushed forward because of the position and Gerard just stared. He seemed to be turned on without me knowing about it. Then Gerard threw his bag across the room and came over to me pinning me on the bed and leading me into a deep and passionate kiss. "G-Gerard come on whay if they notice" I said playfully. He pulled away and proclaimed "I don't care if they know the whole world should know that I am lucky enough to be dating such a beautiful girl". I blushed so hard I looked like a tomato and he stared at me lust fully. "Your cute when you blush" he began "I want to see more" he began to unbutton my shirt revealing my breasts and he began to kiss them. He reached his arms around my back and unhooked my bra revealing my entire bare chest and I began to blush more as he stared. Gerard led kisses down my neck and slowly led down to one of my breasts. He hooked his mouth onto one of my niples and began sucking. I gasped from suprise. I looked down and realized he was turned on massively. I couldn't tell from what I was just an average girl with an average body so what could turn on a hot rock star like him? I thought as I moaned from him sucking throughout my body.

I'm leaving this shit on a cliff hanger because my friend IRL is  in love with this shit so I am leaving her on a cliff hanger just because I can. But read some of her shit when she puts it out her username is Psychopaticphangirl and she is a great writer. Stay sad my friends but not too sad.
-MCRX17
And BTW I am also in love with panic at the disco so expect some of that soon BYE