Don't Tease Gee

After Gerard think he did a good job I lowered myself to his waist level and went back up to kiss him "don't Tease me or you will regret it" he said with a smirk I decided to keep teasing to see what he would do. He grabbed my waist and forced himself into my mouth as I began to suck. He moaned out of pure pleasure then came the fun part. Gerard lined up at my entrance and smashed straight in without letting me adjust to his huge size. He began thrusting in and out with the mix of pleasure and pain wreaking havoc throughout my body. As he went along the feeling of pain faded away and his thrusts got sloppier. "Gerard I'm bout to" I began. "Yeah me too just hold on" Gerard said i tried and I couldn't hold on much nger before i knew it we were both releasing. We both laid down feeling dirty but satasfied as fuck. "We should do this more often" Gerard suggested smirking. "Whatever you say" I replied laughing. Just then Brendon and Frank walked in the room and at the same time they both said "WE SPARKED THE FLAME AND NOW WE MADE A FOREST FIRE BUT ANYWAY GERARD AND (Y/N) SITTING I'M A TREE K-I-S-S-I-N-G FIRST COMES LOVE THEN COMES MARRIAGE THEN COMES A BABY IN A BABY CARRIAGE" we both laughed at their words then Mikey came in smiling "so how did it feel Gee" he asked smirking. Gerard blushed a bright red then we both screamed for them to get out. "Wait were you guys listening the whole time?" I asked as Gerard quickly put on his boxers and escorted them out of the room. "No just most of it but that's one heck of a moan you got their y/n!" Frank said jokingly.

Lol i loved writing this