VALKYRIE

By -UnrealisticDreamer-

*UNDER CONSTRUCTION! PLEASE DO NOT READ, AS I AM EDITING THIS BOOK AND SOME PARTS MAY NOT MAKE SENSE.* Every... More

Introduction
Chapter One: Juno's POV
Chapter 2: Eric's POV
Chapter 3: Juno's POV
Announcements
Chapter 5: Juno's POV
Announcements Part Two
Chapter 6, Eric's POV
Chapter 7: Juno's POV
Chapter 8: Eric's POV
100 READS!!
Chapter 9: Juno's POV
Chapter 10: Eric's POV
PART TWO:
Chapter 11: Juno's POV
Chapter 12: Eric's POV
Chapter 13: Juno's POV
Chapter 14: Eric's POV
Chapter 15: Juno's POV
Chapter 16: Eric's POV
Chapter 17: Juno's POV
Chapter 18: Eric's POV
Chapter 19: Juno's POV
Chapter 20: Eric's POV
Chapter 21: Juno's POV
Chapter 22: Eric's POV
Epilogue: Nineteen Years Later
OMG!!
ATTENTION EVERYONE!
WELL GUESS WHAT????!
Update

Chapter 4: Eric's POV

85 22 4
By -UnrealisticDreamer-

I walked out of the room, burning with mixed anger and shame. Shame that I didn't do more for my mother.

But I knew she wouldn't like that. Violence was a form of evil, she said.

I stepped in front of the elevator doors. When I pressed the arrow pointing down, the button started glowing and the elevator door opened.

I walked in and straitened my coffee splattered suit. The elevator dinged as I pressed the lobby button.

I clenched my fists as I walked through the lobby. Only the secretary remained.

I tried not to meet her eyes as I opened the door and stepped onto the sidewalk.

As soon as my shoes hit the sidewalk, I tripped and hit the ground hard. Darn.

Now my expensive suit was both covered in coffee and had a tear. On the knee. I looked at my phone and got the camera on.

I looked terrible. My hair and face were covered in coffee. I wiped it off and finger-combed my hair.

Then I took a napkin and wiped the coffee off my suit the best I could.

I sighed, then headed to the nearest coffee shop. Ironic, isn't it?

Oh well, I needed to wake up. I was exhausted.

I walked through the door and immediately a bell rang and the homely smell of the shop greeted me.

A nice looking girl around my age was singing into a microphone.

Sure, the girl was pretty, but Good night! Her voice sounded like cats walking on a piano.

Maybe it's just me, but she absolutely can not sing Disney. But here she was, warbling something that sounded like, I Won't Say I'm in Love from Hercules.

"🎵No chance, no way, I won't say it, No, No! You swoon, you sigh, why deny it Uh, Oh. It's too cliché, I won't say I'm in love🎶." She winked at me while she belted out the chorus.

I just ignored it, went to the counter, an ordered an iced tea. After I gave the barista the money, I waited by the counter.

I drummed my fingers on the counter as I waited, ignoring the awful guitar music the singer was making.

Then, after a few minutes of waiting, my iced tea was ready. I took it and sipped from the green straw, looking around for a seat.

After I had found one, I pretended to be interested in her singing, but inside I was thinking, No wonder she has no other place to get a job as a singer.

I rolled my eyes and continued to sip my tea. The girl finished her gig and everyone clapped, some more enthusiastic than others.

I was one of the less enthusiastic. After she had packed up her guitar and *cough cough awful* music, she sat down in the seat across from me.

"You look too hot to be here. What's your name? I'm Angela. "The girl with the angel voice" they say. "

I told her my name.

"You look like an Eric," she said, bending over the table and pulling her shirt down so that she exposed a lot of cleavage.

I didn't look. I wasn't that kind of guy.

I said,"Look. I don't want a girlfriend, if I'm what you're after."

She smiled. "No, but you want me."

I rolled my eyes. "No, I really don't," I said.

I got up from the table and threw my iced tea away on the way out the door.

I had walked to the interview, so I had to walk home. I used an alley as a shortcut.

This was the choice that would change my life forever.

I was halfway through the alley, between two tall office buildings, when suddenly, a huge flash of light blinded me.

A girl fell out of the sky, screaming. I sprinted toward her and tried to catch her, but I was too late.

She was unconscious on the ground. I knelt by her.

"No, NO!! Please, Don't die!! I don't know you but... Don't die... Please don't die...." I repeated over and over again.

I felt her pulse and it was slowing down. I was hit by a shocking realization.

She was dead.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9K 70 11
Although orphaned at an early age, caused so much trouble for anyone who knew her, and was always moving onto the next place not caring about who she...
6.3K 24 52
----- They intertwined their tails together, it was like they were the only dragons in the world, just her and him, in the sky. Deathbringer took Glo...
108 7 4
"Thats cute"Adrian said to me as he stifled a laugh, I leaned my head to one side in both a loss for words and out of utter confusion as i finally re...
807 36 15
A Wyrderworld Tale - VERY MATURE CONTENT - COMPLETE - first draft ~~ In a world of mythics, the gods have fallen a long way. The monsters, well, they...