Mate or Not I still dont want...

By jensen321

A bond is a connection between to people that usually bring pure love and happiness but not for Cade and Skyl... More

Not willing (Cade)
Not wanting (Cade)
Not accepting (Skylin)
Not what you wanted (skylin/cade)
Not gonna happen (Skylin)
Not all bad (Cade)
Not ready (Skylin)
Not now (Cade)
Not that I needed it (skylin)
Not my calling (skylin)
Not expected (Cade)
Not over it (Skylin)
Not right (Cade)
Not Happening (Skylin)
Not right for her (Cade)
Not Stolen (Skylin)
Not yours (cade)
Not my moment (skylin)

Not my doing (Skylin)

145 3 0
By jensen321

**above is who Dexter is based off of which is Gregg Sulkin

Ch. 5: Not my doing

Skylin-

I packed all my things at the orphanage which wasn't much.

When I arrived back at the house I pulled into the driveway and walked in through the front door. I wondered over to the living room trying to find someone to help me get my things. I finally found Lane, Brent and Addy on the couch," Hey ya'll wanna help me move my stuff in?"

Addy jumped up,"Of course! We all would love to help you. Right boys?"

I smiled at her as the boys grunted getting up. To my satisfaction all three were's had followed me out to my car. I started giving Brent and Lane my only possesions which were clothes. I stacked them up with as much clothes as possible so that addy wouldn't have to carry anything. Once they headed up to my room Addy grinned," And that's how you get them to do all the work."

I laughed, "Exactly! Now where should I park my car?"

"Umm put it behind the Range Rover."

After I parked, I followed Addy to the house. We went through the entrance and started climbing up the wooden staircase.

When I got up the stairs the entertainment room was right in the middle available to see when you walk through the double door entrance. before I went to my room I looked around the entertainment room. there was an huge rectangle opening in the wall like a window but there was no glass I looked over it and below was the living room. I turned around to Dexter clearing his throat," We put all the clothes on your bed."

I smiled," Great thanks guys."

Addy grabbed my arm leading me back to the catwalk, then down a hallway,"Your room awaits," she smiled presenting the door,"My room is that door," she pointed to the door next to mine," If you ever need me you know where I am."

"Alright thanks." I opened my door to a gorgeous room with wooden floors. My eyes first went right to the king sized bed, just by looking at it I wanted to sleep for days. I looked around the room admiring the brick wall that went up halfway except for the spot that went up to the ceiling, but that was for the fireplace. There was also a glass door that lead out to a balcony. I noticed another door walking over to open it. The door revealed my very own bathroom! "Are you kidding me a jacuzzi?!"

Addy laughed at my excitement," I'm glad you like it!"

"Are you kidding I love it!?"

She started walking towards my clothes on the bed,"Skylin, this stuff is so cute! Where did you get it?"

I walked over to the clothes," Umm actually I don't have a lot of money so most of this stuff came from goodwill."

"Really? I never find this cute of stuff there."

"Well I got the clothes there and then remodeled it as in I cut it."

"No way you did not! This does not look like someone cut it!"

"Thanks!"

"I'm gonna give you some of my clothes to remodel..." She walked over to the closet, "Sorry I already have a boat load of clothes in this closet that you can have.  I do t have room in mine"

I was beside her in seconds," This is for me," I asked in awe looking at all the cute clothing in the enormous walk in closet.

"Of course as long as you let me borrow whatever I want."

"Deal!"I started looking through all the clothes that already hung in there. addy left then came back. I felt her presence behind me so I turned to face her.

My school uniform in her hands and a sad expression on her face. Yes I go to a private school it was one of the conditions if you wanted to attend school and have the orphanage pay for it all. They will pay until I go to college, so right now even thou I'm not living there they will pay till the end of the school year. However if I get kicked out or get suspended they will disown me and no longer care how I get my education. Plus they will make me pay for everything they had spent on my schooling.

"Your going to school?"

"Umm ya I haven't graduated yet, I'm in my senior year."

"Really, when I meant Dexter I dropped out."

"Did you like school?"I asked cautiously.

Her smile went wide," Yes! I loved it!...Sky do you think I'd be able to finish your senior year with you?"

I thought for a second," I don't see why not.."

Her smile was bright,"hmmm I will ask around!"

I chuckled I never thought I'd see someone so excited about school,"Alright see ya."

I heard lips smacking down the hall with some moaning... I turned to close my door when I heard another door open and a girl yell Cade'a name. I was disgusted.

----------------

I was in Spanish class thinking about the talk Addy and I had with the principal this morning. He accepted Addy under one condition that she start today. She agreed and he gave her the uniform and class materials. It was actually sort of odd how quickly he reacted like he knew she was coming. I notice my teacher stopped the lesson. Suddenly my head whipped up as my teacher started addressing someone in english," Welcome Cade." my eyes went wide staring at Cade wearing exactly what I was wearing, khakis and a gray half zip with our school logo. why was he here? Cade spoke in perfect Spanish fluency right back to the teacher, she was stunned smiling. I rolled my eyes, of course he even had to charm the teacher. For the most of class I heard soft giggles from the blonde girl next to Cade obviously he was flirting with her. My teacher however didn't care to interrupt them. After the bell rang I got out of class to catch Cade.

I walked out into hallway spotting him before he saw me I fell in step with him," Why are you here?"I interrogated.

He looked down at me with a pure look of disgust, "You should know," he spoke darkly.

Now I was getting a little mad," What exactly did I do?"

He stopped, giving me an unbelievable expression,"You convinced Addy to come back to school," he said in a strained voice so others couldn't hear.

He started walking away but I stopped him speaking harshly," I did not convince her, she wanted to come back so I simply encouraged her."

His eyes turned golden,"Ya a lot of good that did." I was about to speak as he kept going pissed, "My pops decided all of us could use this time to refresh our memory. Thanks to you he called ahead to get us all in."

Hmm so the principal did know ahead of time. Why didn't Addy tell me about the others?

He smiled darkly to himself, "You know at first I really hated you for this but there's so many girls throwing themselves at me, it might not be so bad after all."

I warned, "Cade don't play that way here."

His eyes still golden became a bit darker as he chuckled a little," I'm definitely going to play a game, it just might not turn out how you expect it to."

"What do you mean?"

"Guess you'll just have to find out."

He then turned his gaze to a girl walking by, "Catch ya later."

I stormed off in the other direction clearing my thoughts of his slutty ways that is until I saw Addy. I grabbed her arm turning her to face me,"Why didn't you tell me?"

I dropped her arm as she replied," Sky I'm sorry when I found out I was scared you were gonna be mad and not want me to come anymore."

"Damn right I'm mad. Addy I do not like Cade and therefore do not want to deal with his ass here."

"I'm sorry sky I can't do anything about him. His dad is in charge I can't just tell him his son isn't allowed."

I exhaled," Just make sure he doesn't try anything on me especially here. If I get kicked out there is no second chance for me." Finally she understood where I was coming from when her expression changed to a worried one.

I left her in a rush to get to my next class before the bell rang. My schedule went like this

1. Biomed

2.science

3.spanish

4.english

4.5.lunch

6.gym/drama

7.photography

I arrived just as the bell rang. Meredith sat next to me gave me a puzzling look," What's wrong?"

I signed," So the only girl I live with, Addy wanted to come back to school with me. When she asked Cade's dad he decided they all should come back and refresh their education."

"Oh how are they even able to do that?"

"I don't know! Addy told the principal she was transferring from Virginia. That not the point though the point is Cade's pissed."

"Oh crap!"

"Exactly!" I put my hand over my face and groaned.

She patted my arm, "Hey the bright side is I will finally get to meet the cold hearted beast."

"Oh cuz that's the most memorable thing to do in your life."

"Hey hey if he's good to look at why not enjoy the scenery." I rolled my eyes," please Mere if Cade and Nate were in a contest for best looking... wow that would be extremely hard to choose."

She smile mischievously,"It just so happens your Cade's mate and Nate has a crush on you. You know Sky I think your pretty lucky you've got the hottest guys around, wrapped around your pretty little finger."

I spoke sarcastically,"Ya I'm lucky I have to live with my one mate who just so happens I can't stand. ."

Meredith laughed," Oooh does somebody have a crush on Nate." I laughed shrugging my shoulders," Hmmm maybe, maybe not." Nate is captain of the football team he has blonde shaggy hair with Sky light blue eyes that take your breath away. He also just so happens to have a crush on me that had actually been released last week.. Nate I could definitely see dating.

Once the bell rang signaling it was time for lunch Mere and I grabbed our food and headed to our usual place where Nate waited for us. I examined his outfit before he greeted me. He had on a maroon shirt that fitted the guys that had abbs nicely which did include him and he wore a pair of brown khakis. I pulled the chair out next to him when he greeted," Hey babe, your lookin good today."

I teased," Don't I always."

He gave me a playful smile,"Ehh that depends who your askin."

I hit him playfully,"Considering I wear the same thing almost everyday I better be lookin good."

He signed," It's just so hard to keep up with your clothing choice."

I smirked," you'll get there one of these days."

Once I sat down Nate leaned over and kissed me on the cheek whispering," Happy belated birthday."

I stared straight in his blue mesmerizing eyes giving him a questioning look. He chuckled as I heard someone clear their throat. I looked up into deep blue eyes that belonged to Addy and next to her was a pair of green eyes that remained expressionless," Hey, Addy, Cade this is Meredith and Nate." Addy took the seat next to me and Cade took a seat next to Mere instantly. Soon after they arrived Brent, Lane and Dexter found us.

Lunch was pretty awkward especially since Cade flirted endlessly with Mere and I kept getting death glares from every girl. I mean I was used to a lot from Nate sitting with me, but now there was double from Cade. Also everytime Nate tried talking to me Addy would do the same.

Finally the bell rang meaning I hurried away leaving the rest to fend for themselves. I practically ran for the locker room to get away from all the tension. I met my friend Brisa in the locker room. Brisa and I weren't that close she's a gossiper and temperamental so I've learned not to trust her with important things. Brisa chatted about the latest couples while we .both changed into our blue nike shorts. They were the type of shorts that came mid thigh so almost fingertip length and weren't tight on you. We also put on our Black t- shirts that consisted of are schools name on it. It really wasn't a bad gym uniform, it made the girls look really athletic. I tied the uniform off with my black nike's. As we headed up to the upstairs gym Brisa smiled," So have you seen the new guy Cade?" I groaned anywhere I went he was still there! "Yes what about him?"

"He's such a stud!" She exclaimed as we got up the last step.

I gave Brisa a pleading expression,"Please Brisa don't get your hopes up he likes to play around."

She however was determined," We will see about that."

That's when my eyes meant the the blue eyes across the room,"Nate!" I yelled running to jump on his back. "Hey, where'd you go after lunch?"

Shoot, Nate usually walks me to the locker room,"Sorry I had to talk to a teacher." I got down and he faced me smiling while pulling me into a hug. the teacher then came up the stairs so Brisa and I grabbed our ping pong paddles and went to a table. She started her speech off by telling us of the one and only new kid Cade. I rolled my eyes as Brisa squealed as if right on cue he walked out in his gym uniform lookin good as always. He didn't even have to scan the room im his eyes fell to mine instantly, but they didn't last long before he looked to Brisa. Our gym teacher then proceeded to announce," Your goal today is to either get your best score on either corn hole or ping pong. Also if you want to try and beat the cornhole champs Lisa and Carol or the ping pong champs Skylin and Brisa go ahead and challenge them."

When she was done I turned around to face the opposing team which consisted of Nate,"Ready to get your ass kicked again."

He smirked," Let's have at it."

I was about to start the game when Brisa pipes in," Stop! Nate needs a partner."

"Since when?" I asked as Nate replied to her," I can do this without a partner."

She didn't listen to either of us and started calling, "Hey Cade! Over here." I looked at Nate who caught my gaze he gave me a worried smile as I rolled my eyes. He chuckled lightly as if he read my mind. Cade came over with a solemn expression.

I overheard Nate," Ready to take these girls down."

In all honesty Nate wasn't a bad player he was actually pretty good. Now Cade I hope he isn't good I do not want to lose my title to him.

I listened to what Cade had to say as he and Nate did some sort of hand shake,"We will definitely win bro." With that began a game of not only ping pong but to win charm Brisa as well.

__________________
Give me suggestion let me know what y'all think

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

403K 18.7K 30
Advin Martin being the first born is next in line to be an Alpha, all his life he had dreamed to be a good leader just like his father but one fatefu...
521 22 30
SHORT CHAPTERS ------ He rips my phone from my hand again and puts it behind him. "Tell me how it works then." "We have to kiss." He looks at me for...
218K 7.7K 31
MASON XAVIER KNIGHT Smart, hansome and rich playboy, girls beg for his attention... AMY KENSWORT Reserved girl, works in a cafe and has a very dark p...
223K 7.9K 64
"You expect me to forget everything?" His voice comes out as a whisper. "To act like it doesn't hurt me to see you with him or that I'm still not cra...