30 day writing challenge

By MalikaDreams

More

30 day writing challenge
Day 1: Best friend
Day 2: crush
Day 3: Closest sibling
Day 5: Stranger
Day 6: Boyfriend/Girlfriend
Day 7: An Internet Friend
Day 8: Someone I'd like to meet
Day 9: Someone dead
Day 10: someone you hate
Day 11: Someone who could forgive me?
Day 12: Someone I've drifted away from
Day 13: Haters
Day 14: Someone I miss
Day 15: Someone not in my state/country
Day 16: Someone from my childhood
Day 17: Someone I want to be
Day 18: Someone on my mind
Day 19: Heartbreaker
Day 20: Someone I judged
Day 21: Someone I'd give a second chance to
Day 22: The last person I kissed
Day 23: Someone who gave me my best memory
Day 24: Someone going through hard times
Day 25: The last person I pinky promised to
Day 26: The friendliest person I know
Day 27: Someone who changed my life
Day 28: Parents
Day 29: Person I'm afraid to tell everything to
Day 30: Mirror image

Day 4: Wattpad fans

140 2 0
By MalikaDreams

Guys......

Firstly I wish I could dedicate this to each and every one of you. I have 105 fans and although I don't know any of you I love you all, it means so much to me that 105 of you clicked my page to fan me so word up :p. Um I think I've gotten highly addicted to Wattpad lately and that's because of all the cool stories that each and every one of you write so *pat yourself on your back*. So Wattpad, my friend Kammy introduced me to Wattpad after telling me to read Billion Dollar Girl by @racingheart and from there it went on...I've read so many amazing stories on here and I can't wait to read even more. Even though I don't personally know all of you I'm glad to know you even if it's only by association :p. You guys spur me on with your comments and votes- which brings me to my next point...I love writing but I don't know what you guys think about 'Secret' so this is a plea if you read 'Secret' can you vote if you like it and comment and let me know what you think. I try to read as many stories as possible and I comment on all of them so please bear with me if I take long to get to your story when you tell me to read it :p. I love reading so I'm more than happy to try anything you want me to read apart from fantasy or any of that shit- sorry if that's what you write, anyways I love you all and I can't be bothered to write anymore so peace bitches :)

MalikaDreams

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.5M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...
212K 10.7K 90
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
82.7K 2.1K 31
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
276K 7.9K 135
"𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒏𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒇 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒅𝒖𝒎𝒃 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒆."