𝑎 𝑛𝑒𝑤 𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑑 𝑜𝑓 𝑙𝑜�...

By greendayings

*♡∞:。.。  。.。:∞♡* "𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘧𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘯 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦?" "𝘨𝘰𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘳𝘦." ... More

𝑤𝑎𝑟𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑔𝑠
𝐨𝐧𝐞
𝑡𝘩𝑟𝑒𝑒
𝒇𝒐𝒖𝒓
𝑓𝑖𝑣𝑒
𝒔𝒊𝒙
𝑠𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛
𝑒𝑖𝑔𝘩𝑡
𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑒
𝑡𝑒𝑛
𝒆𝒍𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏
𝒕𝒘𝒆𝒍𝒗𝒆
𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛
𝑓𝑜𝑢𝑟𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛
𝘧𝘪𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯
𝑠𝑖𝑥𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛
𝒔𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏
𝑒𝑖𝑔𝘩𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛
𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑒𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛
𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺
𝒕𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚 𝒐𝒏𝒆
𝒕𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚 𝒕𝒘𝒐
𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦 𝑡ℎ𝑟𝑒𝑒
𝒕𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚 𝒇𝒐𝒖𝒓
𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦 𝑓𝑖𝑣𝑒
𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦 𝑠𝑖𝑥
𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦 𝑠𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛
𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦 𝑒𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡
𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦 𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑒
𝑡𝘩𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦
𝑡𝘩𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑜𝑛𝑒
𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑡𝑤𝑜
𝑡𝘩𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑡𝘩𝑟𝑒𝑒
𝑡𝘩𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑓𝑜𝑢𝑟
𝑡𝘩𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑓𝑖𝑣𝑒
𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑠𝑖𝑥
𝑡𝘩𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑠𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛
𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑒𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡
𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑒
𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑦
IMPORTANT!!
the fight never stops - a letter

𝒕𝒘𝒐

4.9K 132 707
By greendayings

"𝙗𝙖𝙗𝙮 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙙𝙤? 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙖𝙮 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙢𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙜𝙤𝙩 𝙢𝙚 𝙛𝙚𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙨𝙤 𝙝𝙤𝙩."

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

"you're all free to go now, be sure to hand in your assignments by next Friday." professor hange's voice echoed throughout the massive classroom and within seconds students scrambled out of the class.

as I gathered my belongings I felt eyes boring into the back of my head as I turned around to see eren standing behind me and taking a step closer, "you're so obvious, you like him don't you?" he whispered as his eyes followed Armin as he made his way out of the class.

"I'd like you back up and get away from me." my tone was harsh and venomous, how did we just meet and I've already made this boy into an enemy.

eren chuckled as my face turned a fiery red, "Woah don't shoot the observer. let me let you in on a secret darling, he would never think twice to look at a girl like you. you should do a little better yeah?" he parted with a smile and a wink leaving me in to bathe in his words.

he wasn't wrong.

it was stupid of me to even think I would have a chance with Armin, with all this time that's gone by today was the most I've ever heard him echo a word to me. the party was a chance to leave him wanting to know exactly who I was.

I walked out of the class to be met with historia and Sasha giving me questionable looks, "why do the both of you look like you've seen me commit a murder or something?"

"So are you gonna tell us who that man was? or do we need to investigate ourselves?" Sasha spoke with excitement, she had a habit of being nosey no wonder she knows everyone.

I huffed not even wanting to let his name come off the tip of my tongue, "new kid transferred and friends with Armin. he's an asshole so don't even think about it." I glared at Sasha knowing exactly what she had in mind.

"hey some of us like having friends you know," she rolled her eyes pushing into the big crowd in the dining hall.

"he's pretty cute if he's friends with Armin I'm sure he'll be at the party and If you see me talking to him, no you didn't," historia winked and I could tell she was serious.

"historia you've probably fucked half of the dudes in our department, please don't even think about letting him lay a finger on you-,' "hey I don't cock-block you now do I? let me have some fun." the blonde-haired girl scowled at me before storming off.

"you know she's sensitive but you never lied, he can't be that bad maybe he's just not a social person." Sasha shrugged as she piled food on her tray, "Sasha how much food are you gonna put on there? the lunch lady is glaring again." I nudged at her arm before she shooed me away.

"HEY! I pay tuition I'll eat as much damn food as I want!" she practically yelled at the dining hall lady as I dragged her away to the tables.

while we sat and ate the familiar faces of Armin, jean, and Connie and that brown-haired devil entered the room taking the table next to us but before they sat down I heard Eren's voice.

"oh hey y/n, guys I think maybe we should sit here yeah? keep the girls some company."

Sasha found herself staring back and forth between me and the 4 boys, "of course! hey Connie!!" with her mouth as full as can be she waved the group over.

"sorry eren just wants to try and get to know everyone," Armin nodded to me and Sasha.

all I could do was pick at my food in a silent rage.

god, why can't he go the fuck away?

"you guys will be at Reiner's party, right? he's been asking about you a lot lately y/n." Connie questioned me whilst watching the spectacle that is Sasha.

I and Reiner had a past so the fact he was asking around about me came to me as no surprise.

'"uh yeah more than likely."

"I'm going too!" Sasha inserted herself into the conversation with a smile as wide as can be.

"you guys didn't tell me we had guests at our table."

and there goes historia, already staring straight at her prey.

"you must be eren, I'm historia we're in the same class."

eren rested his head on top of his hands and smiled at her, "only here for a day and it seems I've made a nice impression. nice to meet you sweetheart." his voice wasn't harsh like when he spoke to me, is he flirting with her?

before I knew it historia sat right next to him and it was as if we weren't at the same table.

Sasha and historia were popular and they knew it, they carried themselves with pride and confidence sitting with them almost felt suffocating.

without anyone noticing I got up and walked away from the table only to look back and still see everyone hyper-focused on each other.

.・゜゜・𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦 𝘴𝘬𝘪𝘱・゜゜・

"bitch why'd you leave earlier? we were looking for you everywhere." Sasha plopped down on the couch next to me while historia snatched the remote out of my hands.

"funny you guys just noticed, couple of boys sit with us and you guys go crazy. Sasha, you were so up Connie's ass and oh historia don't let me dig into you." I didn't mean to take my anger out on them but I was always like a speck of dust next to them.

"oh, y/n don't start this bullshit. you would have the chance to talk to people if you let them, it's neither one of ours fault that you refuse to strike up a conversation with people."

Sasha was scary when she was angry but she was right, it's not like people hated me but I didn't compare to them.

"if you wanna make an impression tonight then let's make it happen, you can't expect things to change with little to no effort." historia spoke pulling me off the couch and nudging me into her bedroom.

"let me give you something to wear and get you dolled up, when I'm done with you Armin really won't be able to take his eyes off of you."

I couldn't even fight it, "just go ahead."

squeals of excitement were the only response the pair could spit out.

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

"holy shit."

Sasha and historia gawked at me amazed at the outcome, "you've had this body all this time and have been hiding it with your fake ass 'I'm so artsy' wear?" Sasha and historia said in harmony which earned them kick to the knees.

"ouch bitch, we're complimenting you."

I got up centering myself in the mirror only to share the same expression as the pair, this is me?

I admired myself in the mirror as an orange dress with a large cut out adorned my body and hugged my curves and white strapped heels to compliment it, one wrong move and my chest just might bust out.

my lips were a neutral-toned brown and my eyes were smoked out, I was never really the type to show my body off nor show off in general.

but tonight I wasn't letting up.

(here's a ref pic for the folks who need visuals)

sooner than later we were out and tonight I was out for blood.

-ˏˋ♥̩͙♥̩̩̥͙♥̩̥̩ ⑅ ⑅ ♥̩̥̩♥̩̩̥͙♥̩͙ˊˎ

as we reached the campus frat house I was met with countless stares all from faces that were quick to turn their eyes away from me any other day, before we even had a chance to sit down the same familiar faces were in front of us.

"wow y/n you look....really good t-tonight." jean stuttered scanning me up and down with no shame.

"Yeah he's right you do, orange looks good on you." Connie agreed to wrap his arms around Sasha.

"thank you. where's Armin? is it just you guys?" I looked around the house hoping to lay my eyes on the blonde-haired boy.

"uh no, Armin is with eren they should be in the living room," Connie spoke loudly as the music began to blast through the house.

historia pulled me into the living room leaving Sasha behind, "y/n here's the plan, we dance together and give Armin and eren something to look for. an eye for an eye?" the last thing I wanted was to be in Eren's vision but if I had the chance to catch armin's attention I couldn't complain.

"fine but this better work historia."

"you know it will, look at us tonight."

life of the party by the weekend blared through the speakers and historia began to wrap her arms around my waist as our body found each other's rhythm and dancing to the music together. I felt good, powerful for once and I couldn't help but search for Armin in the crowd of the living room and there he was.

god he looked good tonight, silver rings were wrapped around fingers and a beige jacket was paired over a white t-shirt that showed off every muscle on his stomach. loose cargo jeans also adorned his body.

I soon noticed his eyes locked with mine as he leaned over whispering something to eren.

"historia he's looking at me!" I exclaimed in her ear, "well now it's my turn to do something so eren can look at me."

I turned my back to face historia and slowly ground on her up and down rocking my head back and forth only to turn over to the boys and now see Eren's eyes darken and him adjusting himself in his seat leaning back to watch me.

"is he looking y/n?"

I stuttered slightly watching the sight and lied, "yeah he's staring really hard at you,"

historia paused and smiled, "ok let's go talk to them!"

I didn't even get to get a word out before we stood in front of them.

"Well don't you guys look good tonight? y/n you really....look good right now."

armin's eyes glossed over my body and landed right on my lips.

Armin was talking to me yet all I could hear was Eren's words from earlier playing through my head like a broken record and tonight I was going to be like the girls he saw.

I walked a bit closer and leaned over whispering a bit loud into his ear, "you can follow me if you wanna, I'm sure I'll look even better if you come a little closer."

I pulled back watching Armin's eyes buck open in a surprised expression, "never seen this side of you, wonder what's in the drinks tonight." he chuckled lowly as he led me to the kitchen with historia and eren following behind.

despite the excitement of finally making my presence known there was a feeling I couldn't shake, Eren's eyes followed my every movement and they weren't gentle.

they were laced with anger.

"I'm gonna step away for a second gonna grab some drinks," "I'll come with Armin!"

it was only me and the angry boy left together as they fought to make their way in the kitchen.

the tension was so thick it could choke someone up, but soon the silence was cut off as he finally spoke.

"got all dressed up for a boy, guess my words stung you just a bit huh?" he spoke condescendingly and with that same menacing smirk.

"you've known me for half a day I would highly suggest you get rid of your little prejudice towards me."

I watched him step closer suffocating the space between us and tilting his head down until he met my eye level and there he was chuckling in my face, "big girl learns big words, listen baby-"

I backed away looking at him in disgust, "don't call me baby dickhead."

once again he stepped closer, too close.

my back soon hit the wall and my arm was locked by my side as I squirmed under him, "you talk too much sweetheart if you were a bit quieter maybe I would have been nicer to you earlier." he smiled using his free hand to wipe at the corners of his mouth.

"But Armin wasn't lying, you look good too bad your mouth ruins it for you."

he backed away from me as Armin and historia's voices got closer, "Hey guys we got the drinks-,"

I grabbed Armin tugging him away from the two and leading him up the stairs into a small room.

it was quiet and cluttered and only heavy breathing could be heard in the room, "what's going on y/n?" Armin spoke attempting to catch his breath.

"he wouldn't think to look twice at a girl like you."

get out of my head.

get out of my head.

instead of answering I slipped my hands into the straps of my dress and let it pool around my legs while walking closer to the blonde-haired boy that stood in shock.

"Armin, show me how it feels to be wanted."

I wasn't going to stand by, I was here to prove a point and I wasn't gonna let it go.

A/N; might do a smut scene next chapter maybe MAYBE!! but hope u all enjoyed :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.3K 211 11
your classmate jean helps you study:) that's it nothing else happens... college au, 18+ characters, 18+ content, alcohol consumption, smut, praise ki...
41.6K 1.8K 13
❝𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐂𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐍𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐕𝐄𝐋𝐎𝐏𝐄𝐃 𝐌𝐘 𝐒𝐄𝐍𝐒𝐄𝐒 𝐖𝐇𝐎𝐋𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐈 𝐅𝐄𝐋𝐓 𝐌𝐘 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐌𝐀𝐂𝐇 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐓𝐎 𝐒𝐏𝐈𝐑𝐀𝐋 𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐎�...
3.6K 40 14
Edit: y'all,,, these and old and bad, yet you guys seem to enjoy them qwq thanks to all of you for your support! <3 My first fanfiction! I will be wr...
1.4M 22.7K 48
Please read the preface before the rest of the book. ~Eren ~Levi ~Armin ~Jean ~Marco ~Erwin ~Hanji ~Mikasa Requests are closed. Oneshots and songfic...