Fairy Tail~ A Nalu Fanfiction...

By FTailSEater12426

Teen Lucy Dragneel finds and Egg in a shallow river in her families estate. When the egg hatches and she find... More

Fairy Tail~ A Nalu Fanfiction. From Normal to Crazy
Dragon Magnet?
You Should've just stayed quiet Natsu
What Just Happened!?
It's a Date!
Shocker!
Time for School!
Drama?
Natsu Lucy Time
Ugly Truth
Change
Happy!
Faithful Encounter
Quality Time
A Broken Past
Accidents Happen
I'm Sorry
Umm We Have a Problem
Mission Find Lucy
Found and Home
School Graduation Preparation
1 month later
The Life Changing News.
Baby info
Our Future As a Family
Surprise!
Our Bright Future
Sequel?
Yay! You Guys Get a Sequel!
Question & Answer?
It's up!

Fun & Happy Times

3.3K 112 6
By FTailSEater12426

So again lets skip the intro and get right on to reading chapter 14.

Natsu P.O.V.

"Luce I can't find them anywhere!" I said coming from outside. I hear Lucy giggling and follow her giggle into our bedroom. I walk on and see Lucy playing with Happy. I stood against the door frame watching them play and listening to Lucy talk to Happy. " You know I really appreciated when you came to comfort me at the park."she smiled. "Natsu I know you're there."she said turning to me. I walked over to the bed and layed down, I motioned for her to come. I lazily put my scarf above my eyes when I felt the bed shift and Lucy lay her head on my torso. "Lucy." "Hmmm." "I love you, you know that right?" I said. "Do you wanna know something Natsu. I took my scarf off my eyes and answered. "Go ahead." "I love you and I'm so sorry for running away and making you cry."she sobbed. I brought her into a warm hug. "Shhh."I cooed. " I don't mind. No matter how many times you fall, I'll always be right there to catch you."I said. "Hey Luce, didn't you say you wanted Gray, Erza, you, and I to do something together?" I said. "Yeah why do you ask?"

What does Natsu have in mind? Find out in the next chapter . Sorry so short.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.8K 705 15
Lucy and Natsu have been friends for the longest time. Missions and adventures have brought them closer which makes them feel something out of their...
52.5K 1.5K 16
*Book 3 Of 'I Need You'* Nashi is now 5 years old with Igneel being 16. Lucy and Natsu have to deal with a hyper active young Nashi who always want...
13.5K 352 30
When Lucy Heartfilia loses her memory during an accident that occurred during a job, all of Fairy Tail, especially Natsu Dragneel, is devastated. The...
13.6K 372 24
~Fairy Tail Next Generation Fanfic + Nashi x Storm + Other Next Gen Ships~ Years have passed since the adventures of Natsu, Lucy, Gray, Erza, and ma...