Why Him?✔️

By Reagygirl02

"What the hell do you think you're doing?" I questioned trying to get out of Tommy's grip as he pulled me dow... More

Author's Note
Cast
Chapter 1 : Shopping☑️
Wolves
Chapter 3: Tommy ☑️
Chapter 4: I'm in trouble ☑️
Chapter 5: Did i just LET that happen??☑️
Chapter 6: Oh no he did not just do that☑️
Chapter 7: You're coming with me☑️
Chapter 8: Home?☑️
Chapter 9: Give me a chance? ☑️
Chapter 10: Mine? ☑️
Chapter 11: I'm going to mark you☑️
Chapter 12: I hate you ☑️
Chapter 13: Kidnapped...☑️
Chapter 14: Meeting the inlaws ☑️
Chapter 15: Nightmares and Heat....☑️
Chapter 16: Surprise (part 1) ☑️
Chapter 17: Surprise (part 2)☑️
Chapter 18: Holy Shit...☑️
Chapter 19: Congratulations!!!
Chapter 20:Explanations...
Chapter 21:The wedding!!!!
Epilogue ☑️
Bonus Chapter: 19 Years later... ☑️
Instagram

Chapter 2: Clubbing? ☑️

5.2K 207 72
By Reagygirl02

Chapter 2: Clubbing

Liv's Pov

After deciding where to start shopping,and had gone to five plus stores and tried a million things on; ok maybe not a million. And had been shopping for at least three hours!! What this is nothing we've gone longer than this before... hello Black Friday?!??

My cinnonmon roll is long gone.

"Want to grab some lunch?"

"Sure, I'm starving" I said while laughing,because I was just about to ask her the same thing, What can I say two great minds think a like.

We decided on hibachi of course that's our go to at the mall; because belive it or not we don't come a lot so it's like our special treat.

"Let's go dress shopping, who knows when we might decide to go clubbing agian." I suggest

"Omg!! Yes!" Ash whisperer yells at me.

I know what your thinking clubbing?? They are only 19!! Well my dad knows almost everyone so we can get into clubs and we don't usually get drunk. Ok ok, before you start criticizing us and our parents, werewolves don't get drunk easily. Plus we are very responsible and our parents trust us we've only gotten drunk twice and even then it wasn't that bad.

So we went to go look at dresses Ash picked out a skin tight black dress that was a little see through at her waist and the end, that fit her body perfectly.Like I said this girl has great fashion sense and has a great eye for finding things.

Ash's dress 👆🏻👆🏻

*30 minutes and some argue if later*

"Just go put it on!!" Ash screamed at me, drawing half the stores attention on us.

"Ugh!! Fine!" I cry, stomping into the dressing room.

Ash picked out a solid skin tight black dress for me that comes off my shoulders and was a little short, Ash was always good at finding cute stuff but sometimes it's too tight or reveling but arguing with Ash about clothes is like talking to a brick wall!!

"It's too tight!!" I say to Ash through the changing room door.
"Oh, you always say that!! Just come out already!!"  She pouted.
Ash gasped loudly, when I came out of the changing room.

"Omg Liv!!! You HAVE to get it, if you don't I'll buy it for you anyway!" Ash cries jumping up and down like a maniac.

"Ok fine,since I won't win this fight anyway." I mutter, when it comes to clothes I never win fights with Ash, I think I've won, one fight with her maybe two.

Liv's dress👆🏻👆🏻

After paying for our dresses we went to go get Starbucks agian..... I know we are such basic white girls, but can you blame us it like heaven in a cup... that and we don't have a cite local coffee shop anywhere nears us....

While we were sitting there drinking our drinks, Ash got a text.. and the be next thing I know Ash is sobbing.

Ash what happened?!?" I ask worry lacing my voice and lightly touching her arm in a comforting manner.

"J..Jake broke up with me." She sobs through tears.

Jake is Ash's boyfriend, well I guess ex-boyfriend now, I never liked him I always thought he was a jerk but as long as Ash was  happy so was I.Even though I wanted to rip his head off half the time and even more so now.

"Oh that jerk is so dead!!" Midnight growls.

"Oh, Ash it'll be ok he didn't deserve you anyway."

"No it's not!"

"Ash." I say sternly "look at me."

"You're are going to find your mate soon and he's going to fall head over heels in love with you and if he doesn't I'll kill him!! And Jake is a complete idiot to break up with you!! I mean look at you!! You're drop dead gorgeous and you are so caring,funny,smart, and don't even get me stared on your sense of fashion!!"

"I guess you're right, thanks Liv."

"Let's go clubbing tonight I mean we already have dresses and it'll get your mind off Jake." I suggest

"Yes that's sounds awesome!! What would I do without you??" She questions getting up and throwing her arms around me.

"I don't know, probably the same thing I'd do without you..."

"And What's that?"

"Die." I say while laughing, soon Ash joined in laughing with me we.

After our drinks are finished, we start heading back to the car, all our bags in hand.

*20 minutes later*

"Why do we do this to ourselves??" Ash groans loudly.

"I don't know we always get so many bags and we never get anyone to help us carry them" I said while laughing at Ash, who was still complaining.

*2 hours later*

We finally made it upstairs and got ready. Which took 2 hours!! Ash and I serious when we go clubbing especially when it comes to looking good, or when we are trying to take our mind off something.I did Ash's hair and she did mine;like we usually do, it's kind of our tradtion to do each other's hair when we go out. Ash can do hair much better than I can though.

I can do someone else's better then I can do mine but Ash is great at both.

"Ready?" I asked Ash.

"Yeppers" she said, Popping the "P".

Just as we were about to walk out the door..

"Where do you two ladies think you're going?" my mom asks as Ash's mom walked in giving Ash a small smile.

"Umm W-" I started.

"Without a picture!!" My mom interrupted, pulling out her phone.

"Oh sorry mom." I responded.

They took a few pictures of us and kissed our cheeks, tell us to be safe and then we were on the way to the club. Yeah I know our moms are pretty cool right? It's because they trust us and know we wouldn't do something we aren't supposed to.

When we arrived it was already pretty busy, we went to the bar and got 2 margaritas!!

Soon we hit the dance floor and as I was dancing to Imagine If" by Gnash, I smelled the most amazing smell ever.

It smelled like peaches, choclate, and a hint of mint. It smells absolutely amazing and was kind of drawing me in; I tried to ignore it while I continued to dance with Ash.

"Mate!Mate!" My wolf Midnight jumped in happiness, so much for ingnroing it. Don't get me wrong I want a mate but I'm just not ready for a mate yet....

Suddenly I was spun around to face none other then who I'm guessing is my mate based on his smell and the sparks emitting from his touch.

His eyes were turning from (the most gorgeous shade of)blue I've ever seen to black.

"What the hell do you think you're doing??" He growls at me.

Well hell to you too, asshole

When I got a better look I realized my mate was none other then Thomas Evans; he's an asshole, rude to everyone, fucks girls as often as he can and is said to be very cruel.

All I could think was 'anyone but him please!! Why him??' But I'm not about to let him push me around...well on second thought...

-------------------------------------------------------
Word count: 1254

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 42.2K 49
Liam was actually excited to find his mate. It would be nice to have someone to help him with pack business. Keeping the borders safe and punishing r...
2.6M 76.8K 48
#40 in werewolf -/-/- #55 in werewolf 4/18/2018 #71 in werewolf 11/18/2018 Book #1 of the 2&2 novels I didn't see it coming. Well physically I cant...
188K 5.8K 37
Book 1 - The Lotus Moon Series - Beta Lancaster Beta Taylor Lancaster was never supposed to take a mate, as a category three dangerous wolf, he was d...
625K 21.4K 51
I jumped to my feet and punched him in the side. There was hardly an effect. "You're weak" he spat, walking a step closer towards me. I growled as...