The Embers Flame.

By IzzyGrimDeath34

As a cold winter began to approach and the days began to grow shorter, as did the time in which Delia, had ti... More

The New Wife
The Village Fair
Father And Daughter Day
Who Saved Me
The Break Down
In the Woods
I Thought You Loved Me
So Sneaky
The Dress Shopping
So Much Pain
I Am A...
Better Watch It.
A/N
15
IMPORTANT PLEASE READ

This Is Important!

483 15 2
By IzzyGrimDeath34

This is an IMPORTANT update, I will not make any promises but I will be writing more chapters in the nearing few weeks of the summer, though as you guys have seen before I had said I was busy with school and work. Still am, I have started to edit all my mistakes with words and words that were uncapitalized, I have found I have been neglecting my book very irresponsibly as a starting writer I should care about my book. I also want to say before I start my mission of editing with a special someone I know, I thank every single person for reading my story and voting on it I really appreciate it  no matter how low the votes may be because it's not about that, it's about the people who supported me and helped This is an IMPORTANT update, I will not make any promises but I will be writing more chapters in the nearing few weeks of the summer, though as you guys have seen before I had said I was busy with school and work. Still am, I have started to edit all my mistakes with words and words that were uncapitalized, I have found I have been neglecting my book very irresponsibly as a starting writer I should care about my book. I also want to say before I start my mission of editing with a special someone I know, I thank every single person for reading my story and voting on it I really appreciate it  no matter how low the votes may be because it's not about that, it's about the people who supported me and helped me by reading the story, so thank you all so very much. Though I will also and probably most likely be changing some names in the story, give me a shout if want to help choose names.

Isabelle signing out! Bye lovely people by reading the story, so thank you all so very much. Though I will also and probably most likely be changing some names in the story, give me a shout if want to help choose names.

Isabelle signing out! Bye lovely people!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61 10 18
A girl is taken to another world, and said to be the saviour! With lot's of self doubt and a little adventure along the way, she may just save the wo...
6K 586 23
Kate isn't normal. In fact, she's far from it. Kate just learned she's a werewolf, that she inherited the gene from her father. As she waits for her...
1 0 1
Esmeralda's life was perfect until the day her past comes back to haunt her. Realizing that there may be more to her than what meets the eye, she emb...
75.8K 7.7K 40
Twisted Dark, Book IV ~~~ Red had left the Covens for a reason. She hadn't liked the rules and instead of being banished like BamBam had, sh...