The Break Down

I woke up to the carriage moving carson was watching where we were going i sat up and yawned carson looked at me for a secound then looked back up ahead.

He smiled " morning sleepy head" he said in a deep morning voice which only meant hes been up for a few minutes now " morning carson" i said smiling "how was your sleep" he asked " it was good i guess but the wood didn't make it feel like heaven" i said.

He just chuckled i smiled his hair in the sun light was handsome i loved how it looked i bit my lip carson looked at me and i looked away " you okay" he asked i looked back at him " yeah im fine" i lied i wasn't fine i wanted him well not the want way but wanted to be his wife i guess that still is the same thing as want.

We were in the carriage for a while now " hey Carson can i ask you something" i said " yes you can" he said i smiled and i pulled the blanket farer over me " well" i started i was going to ask him if he was dating skmeone but then again that would be stupid to ask.

I cleared my throat " well um do yo- how lomg will it be until we get to my castle" i asked i was going to say something else but didn't.

He smiled and chuckled a bit i knew he knew what i was going to say before but said something else " well we are only just five hours away" he looked at me and smiled, i smiled back i loved his blue eyes they were beautful.

I looked around we were going through the woods i smiled looking at the trees with snow on them it was beautful i loved winter the most because it was cold but beauftul it was white all white, white was my favorite color but purple was also my favorite color.

I looked back at carson he was looking ahead " so how long now" i asked curious "about three hours" i smiled with joy and excitment " i can't wait to see my father" i said so happy carson looked at me and smiled brightly " yeah im happy your going to get to see your father" he said i smiled again this has been a fun ride.

This was the first time i actually have had fun i never got out and done things i just stayed in my room or walked around the forest or even sleep in my tree house i sighed i hope my father will remember who i am and still love me i dont know why im thinking this im sure he will remember me and still love me hes my father after all.

I looked at the forest once again it was still as beautful as when i last looked at it i giggled my fiery red hair blowing in the wind it was super long but could still move in the wind i loved it i sighed and looked at Carson again " sorry to ask again bu-" i was about to say something when carson cut me off by kissing me i blushed red extermly red.

He pulled away quickly i looked away still blushing " u-uhhh" he stuttered i looked at him " its okay" i smiled at him he looked me right in the eyes " umm how long is it going to be before we get to the castle" i asked again " one hour" he said quickly and looked away from me and back in front of him.

The rest of the ride was quite it was a awkward silence but i ignored it i saw the castle it was beautful i missed my bed my father my home i sighed happily.

We soon reached the gates of my castle i jumped out of the carriage and ran up to the guards they let me in but carson was with me " let him come in" i said to the guards and they let him in right away we started to walk up the long hall way with the red carpit with gold on the edges.

As i got closer to my fathers throne an uneasy feeling came over me my stomach was not feeling good its like it was warning me not to move any farer.

But i kept walking as i did i didn't see my father on his throne which made me worried i looked behind me to see carson was still there he must have seen the look of worry in my eyes cause he mouthed 'its okay' i dont know why he did that but i smiled and turned a left because the rught was where my bedroom was and where the kitchen was plus other rooms i dont know about.