I Thought You Loved Me

I woke in my bed weird i fell asleep with my back against the door i sat up and i was in my dark blue night gown i flinched who put me in this " oh your awake" i nearly jumped out of my skin when i heard Chris's voice i looked to my right and saw him laying in my bed, my bed! How dare he he just smirked at me when he saw the panick in my eyes.

Chris had dirty blonde hair with green eyes he had a tanned tone to his skin but it was white also he had a well built body i just rolled my eyes theres only one person i like and thats carson.

Chris looked at me waiting for me to ask the question i had been thinking " did you put me in my night gown?"I asked and he nodded what the bloody hell was he thinking he could have woke me up but no he had to do it himself.

Chris smirked again i just rolled my eyes and got out my bed chris just stared at me waiting to see my next move " get out my room now" i demaned he didn't move an inch i growled " get out now" i said in a warning voice he moved quickly he walked out the room and leaving the door cracked " CLOSE THE BLOODY DOOR ALL THE WAY" i yelled at him he slammed the door i smiled at myself.

I put on a light light blue dress with some white flats as usual i brushed my hair and smiled then opened the door to see a smirking Chris i just rolled my eyes he is so disugusting i walked passed him ignoring the fact he still had no shirt on how disugusting i must have been blind dating him.

I walked down the stairs quickly i turned thw corner to see mar my father some guards and Carson well carson was on his knees in front of my father there were guards around him, mary turned and looked at me everyone there looked at me like i was the black sheep and they all were the white sheep " did i interrupt something" i asked ready to turn around but i didn't want to leave even if i did interrupt cause carson was here and i wanted to find out why and how he got here.

There was a few minute of us giving looks at eachother before my father cleared his throat " well i just heard from Mar that Carson had tried to hurt her" my father said to me with anger in his voice and eyes as he said it Mar looked at me again with the look i never wanted to see she ahd lied to my father about Carson cause she knew me and him liked eachother.

I looked away from Mar and then i looked at Carson that had already been looking at me with sadness in his eyes and worry that i might bwlieve them but i gave him a ' dont worry i dont believe them' look if that was even possible the look of worry left his eyes but sadness didn't and i wonder why.

My father looked at me or i felt him looking at me while i was still looking at Carson but i soon looked at my father when his dark red eyes met with my autume brown ones i saw confusion because my emotion was love.

My father walked over to me angryly he grabbed my arm tightly i think thats going to leave a briuse i never seen my father like this before he looked at me madly gripping my arm even tighter then he was now " ow" i said in pain from how hard he was holding my arm he pulled to his face " do you love carson or something" he asked me with a angry look it scared me why was he acting like this i knew Mar would lie but about something like this she must have had a sick mind.

I looked my father dead in the eyes and he looked me dead in the eyes back i sighed " yes i do love Carson" as soon as i said that i felt a sting on my cheek there was an echo there out the whole castle he just slapped me my father m-my father my flesh and blood just slapped me.

My face whipped to the side when he did slap me i knew that was going to leave a hand mark i looked back at my so called father a tear silded down my face i thought he loved me.

When my father looked me in the eyes all i saw was upsetness and madness i growled " WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU SLAP HER YOU BASTARD YOU SHOULDN'T EVEN BE CALLED HER FATHER" i heard carson yell at my father i hated to say or even think father now i looked over at carson who was fighting the guards off to get to me when he knocked the last guard to the floor he ran over to me and grabbed me then pulled me away from my father he held me close to his chest protectivly.

He growled at my father when he tried to take a step close to me " don't take another step closer or i will hurt you" Carson said to my father then i heard clapping from the stairs the claps got louder as that person came closer then i saw who it was Chris i sighed.

Why the bloody hell was he clapping for " take that boy away and lock him in the dungeon" Chris said and then guards took him away no he can't take carson away no " STOP DON'T TAKE HIM AWAY" i yelled but they didn't listen.

I watched as they took him away he struggled to get free but he couldn't i looked away from Carson and looked at chris i growled my hand about to catch on fire i stopped it from happening then i jumped on chris making him fall to the ground i started to choke him my grip tightening each time he tried to take a breathe.

I felt someone trying to pulled me away from Chris he was choking and i loved watching him struggle to breathe who ever was trying to get me off of chris finally did i sturggled to get lose Chris slowly got up taking in deep breathes he looked at me and smirked " your a pretty strong girl" Chris said holding his throat.

I knew was pulled me off of chris as soon as they put me down it was my father " daugther you will go to your room and stay there plus you will share the bed with chris if you like it or not" my father said i sighed heavily and stormed off to my room Chris smirked at me as i walked by him but i stopped and turned around then slapped him turned back and kept walking up the stairs and to my room i slammed the door behind me ahen i got in.

I opened my closet and grabbed my dark purple night gown then put it on i walked to one of my windows and looked out of it, i looked up at the beautful stars and moon it was a full moon to night which made the stars look more beautful.

I smiled and turned to walk back to my bed when i ran into someone well not just someone it was chris i jumped even tho i knew he was there.

I looked up at him to see my hand, well red hand on his right cheek i smirked at what i had done to him that's probably going to hurt more in the morning i snickered chris looked at me and growled angryly.

I kinda got scared when he grabbed my arms very tightly i whined in pain where my father had grabbed me on my left arm but now my right arm was going to have a bruise.

I stared into Chris's green eyes they were now a black green he was mad very mad i gluped very scared i never seen chris like this the only time i did was when i slapped him like this time a tear sild down my cheek im scared what is he going to do.

His eyes were still a black green his face was the color red he then lifted me up and threw me at my bed i hit my head hard on the back of the bed board i Yelpped in pain Chris looked at me he was still mad what was he going to do next i started to cry but made no sound he didn't seem to care cause the next thing i knew i was being hit by him i screamed and yelled in pain but no one seemed to come in and stop him.

He then stopped and threw me on the floor i hit my head again i screamed in pain again i cried more holding my head my nose was bleeding my face was bruised and bleeding Chris walked up to me.

He stared at me then grabbed my wirst i was extermly scared of him so i didn't move i just cried he then gripped hard i whined in pain he gripped harder i whined again he gripped so hard that i heard a crack thats when i screamed in pain.

He broke my wrist i cried hard holding my wrist it hurt really bad i looked at Chris whos eyes were back to green he looked at me like 'what have i done' i moved away from him and onto my bed every part of me hurt everytime i moved hurt.

I got under the covers of my bed and tried to get comfortable it hurt as i moved i bit my cut lip as i whined in pain but i then got comforable.

Chris climbed in the bed i moved away from him he was facing my back i hate him i hate everything about him and what he did made everything worse.