So Much Pain

This is just a fill in chapter nothing really important but it does explain things about her best friend anyways I will leave you to the story hope you like it and please comment like and vote thank you and bye.

I was playing outside with Anna we were swinging on the swing giggling as we swung high my fiery red hair blowing in the spring air. "Reaven" Anna called my name she was only 12 I was 13 but we were close as sisters but she had black hair and blue eyes with almost pale skin she was prettier then me but she always said she wanted my hair while I wanted her hair. " yes" I answered after what seemed like a few minutes. " do you think we could ever live in the same house" asked Anna she and I had well mostly me wanted to live in the same place but my father wouldn't allow it because they thought she was doing witchcraft because of the way she looked and dressed.

I sighed. " Anna we both know you can't because of what my father thinks" I said sadly she sighed. " but I'm not a witch I'm a normal person" she said wincing. " I know but my father won't take my word" she sighed " I kno-" before she could finish her sentence the guards came running down the grass we instead jumped off the swings and ran the other way away from the guards and toward the woods but I hit a tree at least I thought I backed away from the 'tree' and looked up  it was my father.

He looked down at me with his red eyes  he was wearing  a white coat with gold going along the edges white pants also gold going along the eyes of them his creamy white hair pulled back at the top his asking was a little bit too pale but fine his inner shirt was white I sighed then heard Anna scream whipped my head around to see Anna struggling to get out of the guards grip " Anna" I cried her red dress was dirty with dirt on it my dress was a light blue I looked back at my father. " let her go father" I said my father shook his head at me. " sorry I can't do that she's a witch I told you not to hang out with that girl you call Anna she could be trying to kill you or  your family" my father said i  shook my head  and tears  fall down my cheeks  my father got down on my level and whipped my  tears away. " that ain't true" i cried  and looked back at Anna that was now gone how did i not noticed her leaving.

my father sighed and stood up walking away i decided that id din't want to be left out here so i ran and caught up with him and  sighed  looked around as we started walking back to the castle, i wish i could have saved  Anna but didn't i sighed and  kept walking i knew i would never see Anna again even if i tried to find the dungeons i wouldn't be able to open the cell or even get around  because it's to dark i gave up.

i came out of my trip down memories lane every since then i forgot i never really thought i would see her again. " Anna" i asked surprised she moved over to me. " Reaven" she asked and seemed to be surprised just like me. " yeah it's me" i said we both hugged each other crying a bit we pulled away and both wiped each others tears away smiling. " i thought i would never see you again" i said hugging her again then pulling again. " me too" she said and we giggled then we started catching up on what we had missed but all she said about what i missed was just her getting food and water she just laughed while i looked sad.

I told her about Carson and me and then came the question i thought she wouldn't ask. " so why didn't you come look for me" she asked and i sighed. " i didn't come looking for you cause i thought i wouldn't see you again and plus i would never get pasted the guards and plus get the keys it would never work out so i just gave up, i know i shouldn't have given up but i was younger and didn't think i could" i said and she nodded her head, i then looked around to see other people i looked for Carson but seen him no where i sighed  i then seen different people i think i saw a fairy that pink or purple wings with a white dress and white shoes but they were all dirty, a wolf or werewolf to be to sure that was black, a vampire he was tall with blood red eyes that glowed bright every time i looked at him he had black hair from with i could tell he was wearing dirty pants with a rip in them his shirt was torn i sighed.