Idol Situation

By FairySalvatore

The super popular 5 - member Boy-Band VICTOR is perfect. They top the charts, steal millions of hearts, are g... More

Extended Summary
Idol Solution
Idol in house
Idol Meeting
Idol Schedule
Idol Competiton
Idol Photo Shoot
Idol Manners
Idol Awards
Idol Problems
Idol Sale
Idol Promotions
Idol Substitution
Idol Weekend
Idol Advertisement
Idol Fan Meeting
Idol Outing
Idol Manager
Idol Recording
Idol Mother
Idol Drama
Idol Concert Practice
Idol Family
Idol Brother
Idol Show
Idol Boys
Idol Memories
Idol Home
Idol Scandal
Idol Plan
Idol Dinner
Idol Realisation
Idol Boyfriend
Idol Fairy Tale
Idol Newbie
Idol Situation

Idol Torture

1K 114 36
By FairySalvatore

The feeling of being bombarded with greetings and hugs from your favourite band is something I can't put into words. I was overwhelmed for sure but it felt like the happiest moment of life. I was shot with adrenaline and my lips were lifted in a constant smile.

I can't believe it but I was back to Quebec and was asked to work with VICTOR.

And suddenly I was worried about the professionals in the area and how my work was nothing compared to them. I was here because I became friends with the boys and that scared me that I might be judged for coming through a source.

Just like the first day, I went to the room which read VICTOR outside the door and knocked with coffee cups in my hand.

"Come in." Brent's familiar voice said.

And as soon as I opened the door, welcome the hugs.

Everything was amiable till Zaidan came forward and I had to stop breathing in nervousness.

"Hi." He said and I squeaked back a hi.

He looked nothing but amused at my ordeal.

"And here I was thinking I am your bias." 

"You are," I said instantly and that got everyone laughing.

Did they know?

"They know, it's hard to keep a secret from these hawks." He said and I just stared at him.

How was I suppose to react in such situations?

"Thank you for coming back." He said and pulled me in for a hug.

But his hug was different from other. His arms were tight around my waist and he pulled me even closer sighing deeply as if my presence relieved him. I had to tiptoe as he hugged me tighter burying his face in the crook of my neck.

My whole body tingled with million emotions, each nerve set on shock mode. I am pretty sure rest of the band could see the goosebumps on my arms.

"I missed you." I finally managed to say even though I was still guarding my heart.

As much as I am a fangirl I know I was not in the league for Zaidan or how each it was for someone as talented and handsome for him to get better options than me.  I have seen enough celebrity break up to warn me about it.

"Of course you did." He was grinning happily and somehow I was infected with the same happiness.

And then I was showered with questions of home and internship but all this while I realised that Zaidan was difficult to warm up to but once he did he was really caring. All this while his hand never left mine making it difficult for me to think anything else.

***

As the concert has ended, Brent and I were in the tallying down task and schedules.  I wrote down all the times I was needed with a camera while he was writing down the time he was needed the studio.

"I am sorry." He said as I wrote down the drama schedule.

"For what?"

"For this." He pointed to the drama photo shoot on the schedule.

"Not your fault." I gave him a tight-lipped smile.

"He really likes you," Brent said.

"He should, I am totally likeable" I joked to lessen the awkwardness.

"That you are," He agreed with all seriousness.

"Any pieces of advice against my step sister?" I asked

" Yes, she is manipulative and use her charms to the best so make sure Zaidan stays away from her", He said and I gave him a grateful smile.

In my head, I was competing against my step sister for Zaidan's love.

***

The photo shoot started with just Zaidan and it was fun since he was undeniably comfortable with me.

He was playing a school boy so him in uniform was absolutely heart melting. He looked adorable and gave poses likewise. His eyes smiled and he was happy.

And I couldn't help but notice his flirty smiles, random handholds and him walking next to at every chance he got.

But everything came to a halt as the model for drama walked in, Camila. She was already dressed in a school uniform with nerdy glasses and I had to applaud the makeup team for making her look, sweet girl-next- door.

There was an immediate change in Zaidan's persona as she came. He didn't smile much and looked highly uncomfortable. And Camila being Camila she was undeniably close to him more than required for the photo shoot. 

I was trying to maintain my calm and clicked pictures like a professional avoiding the tight clutch in my chest. I was feeling sullen all of a sudden trying to remind myself that Zaidan was not even looking at her.

"I think sir we should have some in a classroom environment, that will look nice." I offered a suggestion to the head photographer which he agreed to.

I wanted to take a break from this torture.

As soon as the photo shoot ended and the director called for a break to shift locations. I looked for Zaidan. My feet came to a stop when I found him standing outside the dressing room and Camila on her knees.

"I am sorry, I am really sorry for being selfish but I have realised now that I love you." She was crying and I should not feel sorry but I did.

I gulped and I didn't intend to eavesdrop but my feet were stuck to the ground as I hid behind the wall feeling guilty for doing this.

"Don't do this now Camila, I am over you now."

"Are you Zaidan? Is that why you can't even look at me eye to eye? I miss you and I know you miss me." She was adamant on her feelings.

"You broke my heart Cami." And there was that horrible nickname again.

"And I am asking for a chance. Stop hating me, I hate myself enough." She almost screamed.

Her voice was trembling with emotion and I felt my eyes watering in the process. I hated myself for being soft-hearted in that moment because I was crying not for my torture but for Camila begging for forgiveness.

"I don't want to give you a chance now, I have moved on." He said in a stiff tone not angry anymore.

"With whom?" She asked sounding dangerously angry back on her feet now.

"Just moved on Camila, from you not with anyone."

She laughed in a hysteric manner, "I can see how you treat her, my step-sister."

"And how do I treat her Camila?" Zaidan asked boldly.

"Like she is some kind of angel on earth. She is just like any other girl who likes you for your fame and money." All my sympathy for her turned to anger.

"You don't know her." Zaidan said in a hard tone.

"Oh, but I do. Isn't she the fan girl like thousand other. Make one mistake and she will start judging you. These people have no idea about our life."

"Like I said Camila you don't her or how much she helped us." I wanted to hug Zaidan for that one.

"Fine, you can't hear wrong about her but I am asking for a chance for myself." She said confidently.

"Not happening Cami." He said not sounding very convincing.

It was painfully evident he still had feelings for her. Everyone knew Zaidan, he was the kind to love wholeheartedly with passion and a certain level of innocence.

"We will see about that." She smiled because like me she could hear the weak resolve in Zaidan's tone.

She tip toed and planted a peck on Zaidan's cheek surprising him and left him speechless.

Brent was right, she was going to use her chance to the fullest.

As she was walking in my hiding direction, I ran off silently almost colliding into someone at the end of the corridor.

"Liam." I inhaled sharply kind of relieved.

"Make-up girl." He smiled at me happily.

"What are you doing here?" I asked and stepped back.

"Don't you know, I am the second lead in the drama." 

What the hell? What have I gotten myself into.

--------------------------------

Liam was a last minute idea xD

I think this is going to be much more fun around him.  And don't forget Skyler, he still has lingering feelings for Zee.

Promise I will create less drama... but then again there has to be some drama for fun :D

Hope you enjoyed this chapter :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.7K 403 22
I don't think anyone's actually sung directly at me during a concert full of fans, yet there he was, clearly doing it. What made me so special to him...
176K 6.4K 43
The terror began immediately. Scratching at the bedroom window, icy chills, voices speaking in empty rooms. Then Fiona begins to suffer from blackou...
618K 2.4K 63
lesbian oneshots !! includes smut and fluff, chapters near the beginning are AWFUL. enjoy!
36.7K 386 2
When the Sigari came to Earth seeking refuge, a whole organization was created to make sure relations remained peaceful. As a new Agent of this organ...