I Like You, Hyung || Yoonmin

Af prosoftchim

Jimin is a simple good boy who happens to go to the same high school as Yoongi, his crush. He and Yoongi howe... Mere

Orange
Taehyung's new friends
Kiss
Messenger: Tae
Taehyung, the K-drama actor
Drunk Jimin
Drunk Jimin pt. 2
Dating tips with Jin
The hero Yoongi
Possessive Yoongi
WTF HOESEOK
Inside of Yoongi's mind
Hoseok's crush
Yoongi's massage
Jae:
Jimin,
I
NEED
you.
park.jiminie
skinship
jungcock
CLICK
Yoongi, the knight in shining armor.
VMIN
My Jimin
Sleepy Yoongi
Present
btw
Senior Prom
FKING HELL YOONGI
Jikook
Anxious
Come over
Let's go
Date
Another Yoonmin fanfic
Ruin
Always
Beginning of the End
A new beginning

Bye, Yoongi

8.1K 518 4
Af prosoftchim

Yoongi and Jungkook were left behind, and the room was now silent. They didn't really know what to say, and Jungkook decided to pick up his cellphone to see if anything happened on social media. It seemed like Jin was hanging out with some of his friends along with Namjoon. Jungkook had met them before, and they seemed like decent hyungs in his opinion. Some of them were in Jimin and Hoseok's grade, while the rest were in Namjoon's, Seokjin's, and Yoongi's. Maybe they would throw a small party and hang out sometime.

"Jungkook, are we doing anything later?"

"I don't know, hyung. Joon and Jin are hanging out with Jin's friends. Maybe they'll invite us later."

"I guess I can leave now, then? You can probably do this by yourself, right?"

"I... I guess so, hyung.", Jungkook hesitantly answered, knowing that Jimin probably wanted anything but for Yoongi out of all people to leave. Yoongi however seemed a bit... annoyed? He had no apparent reason to be annoyed, but that is how it seemed.

The other male soon had all of his books shoved into his bag, and then left without another word. His actions seemed strange to Jungkook, but he figured that Yoongi probably had his reasons.

I know this is short but that's because I want to write the group chat and I prefer to write texting pages on different chapters.

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

15.4K 1.2K 34
Yoongi doesn't think he is gay and keeps denying it when Namjoon keeps saying he is gay and thinks he like Jimin. What will happen if he does like Ji...
4.5K 142 12
Jimin and Yoongi are best friends and, now that Jimin has finally started college, they are also roommates in their cozy apartment. The point is that...
30.4K 1K 18
Park jimin , one of the famous member of BTS . Always tried being close to golden maknae and chased him madly . But as time passes he stopped chasing...
2.2K 54 52
Jimin is just a normal student at his university but all that changes when his new classmate Yoongi who is the son of a mafia saw Jimin was doing his...