Bye, Yoongi

Yoongi and Jungkook were left behind, and the room was now silent. They didn't really know what to say, and Jungkook decided to pick up his cellphone to see if anything happened on social media. It seemed like Jin was hanging out with some of his friends along with Namjoon. Jungkook had met them before, and they seemed like decent hyungs in his opinion. Some of them were in Jimin and Hoseok's grade, while the rest were in Namjoon's, Seokjin's, and Yoongi's. Maybe they would throw a small party and hang out sometime.

"Jungkook, are we doing anything later?"

"I don't know, hyung. Joon and Jin are hanging out with Jin's friends. Maybe they'll invite us later."

"I guess I can leave now, then? You can probably do this by yourself, right?"

"I... I guess so, hyung.", Jungkook hesitantly answered, knowing that Jimin probably wanted anything but for Yoongi out of all people to leave. Yoongi however seemed a bit... annoyed? He had no apparent reason to be annoyed, but that is how it seemed.

The other male soon had all of his books shoved into his bag, and then left without another word. His actions seemed strange to Jungkook, but he figured that Yoongi probably had his reasons.

I know this is short but that's because I want to write the group chat and I prefer to write texting pages on different chapters.