I am a cheat in wuxia world

By CrescentRose11

Kira is your not everyday normal girl. She a girl who's good at everything she does and likes to learn about... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Kira's cottage
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chatper 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20

Chapter 16

8K 312 59
By CrescentRose11

3rd person POV~

"Morning!!! You guys, it's already 5am." (Kira)

"Yawn* another 5 minutes." (Lu Mu)

"Yeah, just five more minutes." (Lu Mo)

💢 " I said WAKE UP!!!!!!!!" (Kira, using magic poured icy cold water on the siblings)

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!" (Lu Mo)

"I'M AWAKE!!!!!! I'M AWAKE!!!!!!! (Lu Mu)

The scream woke the whole inn up.

"Bohoho, Kira you are so mean😭😭" (Lu Mu)

"Get ready, we are going to cultivate for a few day." (Kira, ignored Lu Mu)

"But do we have to wake up that early?" (Lu Mo)

"It's never too early to try to be stronger than before." (Kira, feeling proud of herself)

4 days later~

Only when the full moon reached it highest point, the gang opened their eyes.

"Kira, Kira, look, I break through!!! I'm at the 6th rank right now. I'm stronger than Li Mei and Lu Yi!!!!" (Lu Mo)

"Me too!!!! I break through!!! I already set up my foundation and am at the 2nd rank!!! (Lu Mu)

"Humm, congratulation, with your age, able to break through to those lev- I mean those rank is really is amazing." (Kira, happy for them)

"Hey Kira, do you break through too?" (Lu Mu➡️the seven years old brother)

"Yes." (Kira, neither sad or happy)

"Really!!! What rank are you at now?" (Lu Mo➡️ the fifteen years old sister)

"Do you really want to know?" (Kira)

"Of course!!!!" (Lu Mo and Lu Mu in unnison)

"Then I'm at lev- I mean rank 130th." (Kira)

"Whatttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!🙀🙀🙀" (Lu Mo and Lu Mu in unnison, turning into statues)

"Hey, are you guys ok?" (Kira)

"Kira!!! how old are you??????" (Lu Mo, grabbed Kira shoulders)

"13~!?!?!!" (Kira, feeling uncomfortable)

"What!!!!! I know you are strong, but never thought you are this strong!!!! Tell me, what's your secret?" (Lu Mo)

"Ha..haha, I don't have any secret. It just that the day I was born, my body just absorbed the energy on its own and I just naturally breakthrough. If I cultivate, my breakthrough is a hundred times faster." (Kira, sweating)

"Jeeze, Kira you are so lucky. Maybe in your previous life, you did good deeds, that's why." (Lu Mu)

'That's because I'm a cheat and the only good deed that I did was buying animes and games in the store. I'm helping the owner earned some money for living.'

"Hehehe...I guess I'm a lucky person after all." (Kira, scratching her head)

"Anyway, today is the day we sneak into your house to rescues your mother." (Kira)

"Oh yeah, lets go!!!" (Lu Mu)

"Hey Kira, you aren't gonna teleport us in the young lover's bedroom again, are you?" (Lu Mo)

"*cough* *cough* can't you forget about that?" (Kira, feel awkward)

"Hahahahahaaaa!!!!!" (The siblings)

"Lets go, hold on to me tight!!" (Kira, made themselves invincible and teleported to the Lu residence)

^^^^*********^^^^^^^

In the Lu residence, where everyone was asleep, Du Tain Xioa knelt down in front of a man dressed in black shaking in fear.

"Did you find what master is looking for?" (Man in black)

"N.. No." (Du Tain Xioa, stuttering in fear)

"You better find it quick or...." (Man in black)

"Y..yes, I will." (Du Tain Xioa)

Only when the man in black disappeared did he let out the breath he been holding.

^^^^^^^***********^^^^^^^^^^^

Kira and the gang teleported to the Lu residence. Since the Lu manor is huge, they separated in the search. She told the siblings to go together after giving them an invincible bracelets and to call her if they find something through the bracelets. 

As Kira teleported to each room, she didn't find anything weird. She then teleported to what look like a library. After seeing nothing ordinary in the library, her left foot unconsciously took a step back and *bang* the floor broke. After pulling her foot up, she saw a wooden box in the hole. She picked up the box and found a piece of paper that looked like a tear piece of map and a beautiful blue crystal stone.

"I wonder what these are for? (Kira)

Kira scanned the map and the blue crystal using knowledge magic and a bunch of information rushed through her head.

-O0O-The map: there are 10 pieces of maps to finish the the whole map. The map lead to where the great ancient treasure located. There are all kind of treasure that will make a person powerful enough to dominant the world. The locations of the other pieces of maps are blah blah blah.....info.....info...

The crystal: there are 10 pieces of crystals with different colors. The colors are blah blah blah...info....info...They are the keys to open the treasures. The locations of other crystals are blah blah blah...info....info...-O0O-

"So, this is what they all are after😏😏😈😈. No wonder their target is the Lu family. Because of greeds innocent people have to suffer. ~sigh~ I better keep it safe." (Kira, placed the box in her space)

"Ki...Kira?? You better come here quick *sob* *sob*" (Lu Mo)

"What's wrong?? Stay where you are. I'll go right there." (Kira)

Using the connection of the bracelets, Kira teleported to where the siblings are. When she got there, she immediately knows she's in the dungeon. The smell was horrible. It was the smell of death. Hearing the sobbing of the siblings, Kira already knew the answer to her question.

"Ki...Kira, quick!!! Please bring our mother back to life." (Lu Mo, feeling hopeful when seeing Kira)

Kira looked at the woman lying on the cold hard floor, already turning into 1/3 of a skeleton.

"I...I'm sorry!" (Kira, immediately looked away)

"But Kira, you brought me back to life, so..so you can bring mommy back to life!!!please *sob* please, Kira *sob* I want to see mommy again. Please!!! *sob*" (Lu Mu, begging on his knees)

"I can only bring back death only if their souls didn't enter the reincarnation cycle. But your mother already died two months ago and her soul already enter the reincarnation cycle, so....I can't. I'm sorry!! I am only a human after all.." (Kira, feeling useless for the first time since she reincarnated)

"Du Ting Xioa, I swear I will make you pay for what you have done. I will make your life worse than death!!!" (Lu  Mo, wiped away her tears, eyes with killing intent)

"Kira, *sob* can we make the  revenge faster? *sob*" (Lu Mu)   /:sorryReally bad at the sad scene:/

"Humm, from my calculation, Du Tain Xioa has a powerful backup that's why he dares to act this way. But sure, why not!?!? All we need to do is ask a few questions to the person in the another cell." (Kira, patting Lu Mu's head)

"Huh? There's another person in here?" (Lu Mo, confused)

"Yes. You can stop wasting the effort of trying to blend in the shadow." (Kira)

"Please!!! Please!!! Don't kill me." (The man)

"Humm...This person is poison. I have no idea what the poison is, but it's making him to hullucinated, going all crazy. (Kira)

Kira walked toward the man and pried open his mouth forcly, then put a pill in his mouth and forcly making him to swallow it. Wondering why Kira didn't just heal him with magic? Because she wanted to test how affective her pills are.

 Looking at the man appearance, the gang couldn't make out his facial feature since he's all dirty and have beard covering most part of his face. It looks like he had been in here a long time ago.

After swallowing the pill, the man's mind instantly clear. Warmth spread through his whole body, healing all of his internal and external injuries. Not only that, the impurity in his body got purified and his body feel good as new.

"Who are you guys?" (The man)

"I'm Lu Mo and this is my brother Lu Mu, the true heir of the Lu residence. " (Lu Mo)

"What about the weird person in the mask?" (The man)

"Oh, hiiii!!! I'm Kira, Yueliang Kira." (Kira)

"Yueliang...the number one assassin Yueliang..... Hey, are you by any chance related to the number one assassin Yueliang Zhanshi?" (The man)

Not sensing any malicious intent or hidden intention....

"What do you mean related!?!? He's my idiotic father." (Kira)

The siblings looked at Kira with an 🙀🙀🙀. 

"Hey, is there anything wrong with having an assassin as a father?" (Kira, the siblings nodded their heads and then instantly shaked their heads with open mouths)

"A..and what's the name of your mother?" (The man)

"Ye Qi Qi" (Kira) 

"She's alive. ~deep sigh~ Thank god *sob* thank god she's alive *sob* (the man, started crying)

"Ahno, mister, do you know my mom?" (Kira, tilting her head)

"Ah, of course I know!! Of course I know. She's my very own older sister. My most belove older sister." (The man)

"Oh, then mister, can I ask you your name?" (Kira)

"Ye Huo. Now little Kira, from now on, you have to call me uncle." (Ye Huo)

"Ok, uncle Huo." (Kira, couldn't care less)

"Now little Kira, why are you wearing a mask?" (Ye Huo)

"Long story, but can we have the reunion  later? We have to leave soon if we don't want to get found out." (Kira)

Hearing this, the siblings started to cry again.

"You know even if I can't bring her back to life, her soul already rest in peace knowing you two will avenge for her. Her final wish for you guys is to live well. Beside you have a lot of people by your sides. You can count me as one." (Kira, patted their heads)

After hearing this, the siblings cracked a little smile knowing that they still have people who cares for them. Kira quickly burned the mother's body with the most beautiful flame and put the ash in the beautiful glass container and sealed it. After that she handed it to the siblings to do whatever they want with it.

"Wait!!!! Won't they find out that we are gone if our bodies are missing" (Ye Huo)

"Don't worry uncle, I'll just have to put illusion in this room." (Kira)

"You can use the lengenery dark magic?" (Ye Huo, surprised)

"Something like that." (Kira, didn't feel like wanting to do some explanation)

Deep in the night, the dungeon in the Lu residence was empty, only illusion magic was there.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 190 14
Kira Barnes a twenty year old autistic girl who dies in her sleep from a sudden brain aneurysm and appears in the world of Demons Slayer confused and...
3K 55 16
Formerly, "I Took In A Weakened Goddess, And Now I've Been Reincarnated In A New World" --- At that moment, I couldn't get myself to pull the trigger...
274K 7.6K 52
Sora Takahashi died saving his classmate from Truck-kun. Instead of moving on to the afterlife, he was given a choice by the Goddess of Worlds. He co...
140K 6.6K 22
A young boy is seen crossing the street when suddenly the infamous truck-sama strikes again! Sike! you thought! truck-sama missed this once but eithe...