My Painful Secret (On hold)

Por Maggaline

What would you do if someone told you they were over 100 years old? Would you believe them? Or would you call... Más

A Morning Wakeup Call
Going to Hell
Fatty Matty
Apples and Banonos
Bathroom Dilemma
The Wolf Boy
Cheese Stick
Superwoman
Farting Keyboards
Beach Party
Going Ninja
Confessions
Caught With Cookies
Gay Matty?!
Kick Ass
Stranger in the Dark
NOTE! NOT CHAPTER!
Holy Moly
The Past and Future
Talking Wand
A Miracle?
PLEASE READ!
Pressured Savior
Warnings
The Wolf who Cried Help
The Original
Howling Moon

Magical Beings Rule

184 6 4
Por Maggaline

I looked down at my hands, then back up to Amelia.

"Amelia?" I frowned. "What just happened.

All she did was giggle. She tends to do that a lot, if you haven't noticed.

"I'm not here, silly," she grinned.

"Oh that explains-" I paused. I stared at her with my mouth half open. I suddenly burst out laughing. "Haha! Good one, Amelia!"

"Tsk tsk," she waved her pointer finger at me. "You should know about this trick, Marni."

"Um, excuse me," Matt interrupted. "Could you speed up the chit chat? Trying to save a girl and all."

"Aw," I did a pout face. "Matty Watty misses is little secret crush."

"Crush?" Justin coughed slash laughed.

Matt's faced beamed red, almost. "S-shut up!"

"So what were you saying about tricks?" I asked.

Amelia suddenly flashed away.

"Where'd she go?" Liam asked.

"Oh hey Liam," I waved at him.

"Hi?" he raised an eyebrow at me.

"I forgot about you," I shrugged.

He placed his hand on his heart. "Hurtful!"

I started laughing, when something blew in my ear.

"Amelia!" I scolded. "Come out right now!"

"No," her voice echoed. She was giggling, again.

"Amelia," I whined. "I wanna go save Ren!"

"What about the trick?" she whispered behind me. "It can... help you."

"Help me?" I asked. "Help me! It can help me!"

"Well you better be a quick learner," she appeared in front of me. A smirk formed on her face. "You're running out of time."

"Sh- shoot," I caught myself. "She's right."

"What do we do?" Liam asked.

"How about we split up?" I suggested.

"Yeah," Matt nodded. "Justin and I will go."

"What about me?" Liam frowned.

"Er, no offense," Justin said. "But you got no fight skills."

"Right," Liam sagged his shoulders down.

I patted his back. "No worry, I can teach you some mad skills."

"Ok, Marni," he laughed.

Matt and Justin headed off farther into the forest. It was starting to get foggy.

"So," Amelia placed her hands on her hips. "You two ready?"

Liam looked around confused. "You mean me too?"

"Well duh," Amelia rolled her eyes playfully. "You need to start practicing young man, or you'll get beat to death."

I laughed at Ameila's comment.

"I'm doing just fine, thank you very much!" Liam huffed.

"Whatever," Amelia waved her hand. "Ok, so the trick. It's a spell."

"No," I said sarcastically. "Really now?"

"Yup," Amelia nodded.

"Ok then," Liam said slowly. "So if this involves spells, why do you need me."

"Because Marni here," she pointed at me. "Can cast it on you."

"Ok?"

"And then you can sit in a corner and wait till they're done fighting!" Amelia cheered.

"What?!" Liam exclaimed.

"Just kidding," she cocked her head to the side. "This spell allows you to be at different places at once. Not sure how it really works though. But it doesn't wear off."

"So we'll be in two places at once forever?" I asked.

"No," Amelia shook her head. "Only if you choose to be."

"Oh. Well that's handy," I said.

"Mhm," Amelia nodded. "Now I'll cast the spell on you two."

"Wait, I thought I had to," my eyebrows knitted together in confusion.

"I lied," she smiled. "I wanted this time for you to train Liam."

"Train him?" I asked. I raised both my eyebrows. "Me? Train the wolf boy? Not that I don't have any faith in him, but I don't think I can handle that."

"Well," Amelia disappeared. Then her voice whispered, "We'll just see, shall we?"

Her voice sounded different. With an accent almost. Like she wasn't a kid anymore.

All of a sudden, Liam and I were warped into an old shack. It was made of wood, it was surrounded by trees. It looks like the forest we were just in. I heard thumping on a door. I was about to walk over, when Amelia popped right in front of me.

"Uh uh uh," she said. "Wouldn't want to do that."

"Why not?" I frowned.

She looked over the room. "This room.."

"What?" Liam asked.

"Never mind," she shook her head. "Anyway, you'll need to come back here. I've casted the spell. You'll need to figure out how to use it."

"Say what?" I asked.

"You'll figure it out. It's pretty simple," she grinned. "Farewell for now."

"Wait!" I cried.

And with that, she disappeared.

A door suddenly creaked open, and in walked Tempest.

"Hide," Liam whispered.

"No," I shook my head. "He can't see us."

"So she really did cast the spell?" he frowned. "I can still feel the wind blowing on us."

"Yeah," I nodded. I turned back to Tempest. "Look, he's carrying Ren!"

Serenity was passed out in Tempest's arm. He carelessly tossed her onto the couch.

"Oh," I said. "Matt wouldn't approve of that."

"Yeah, where are they anyways?"

"I dunno," I shrugged. I surveyed the house once more. "It looks like this place in the middle of no where."

I stood up. I reached my hand out, and soon discovered that we could go through thinngs.

"C'mon," I tugged Liam up.

"Where are you going?" he whispered.

"To find out where this is."

Liam followed after me. I was correct, this was the middle of no where. All I could see where trees and more trees.

"Hey, I think I hear water running," Liam said.

He was right, there was a river near by. I could hear the water louder as we got closer to the stream.

"Marni," Liam nudged me. "I can sense his pack."

"His?" I asked. "You mean Jarrod?"

"Yeah," he nodded slowly. "I can... I can smell them."

He closed his eyes, sniffing the air for a split second. I could hear their feet stepping on twigs throughout the forest. They were getting closer. They must be tracking down Ren.

"C'mon," I tugged his arm once again. "Training time."

"W-what?" he said nervously. "I can't fight."

"And why not?" I snapped.

"No reason,: he mumbled.

"Heard you used to be a kick ass fighter," I smirked.

"What happened to not cursing?" he crossed his arm.

"Oopsies?" I gave him a lopsided grin. "C'mon now."

"Ok, ok!" he shouted. The next part he said quietly. "I used to fight, but then it got so out of control I ended up killing some people I cared about."

"Oh. I'm sorry," I gave him a sympathetic look.

"You don't need to train me," he smirked. "I got this."

"Alright, buddy ol' pal," I patted his back. "Better find Matt and Justin. You know, before our wolf buddies find Ren."

He nodded.

I closed my eyes, thinking about where we were before. I actually didn't know how to get back. I just thought this would work, since it's magical things and everything. Magic happens in your imagination, right?

I felt Liam grip his hand onto my arm. I felt a gush of wind blow on us, and before we knew it, we were back to where we started.

"Ok, let's find Matt and Justin," I said.

"No," Liam shook his head. "We won't have enough time."

He was right, we really didn't. Jarrod and his pack were close to where Tempest was hiding out. If they found Tempest, they find Serenity. We can't let that happen now, can we?

"But we can't take on 10 wolves and a vampire," I said frustrated.

"Try using your magic voodoo thing," Liam suggested. "Send them a message, you know?"

"Oh, right."

I closed my eyes, trying to concentrated. My eyes snapped open.

"Ok, I think they got it," I informed him.

"Good," he nodded. "Now let's go."

We took off farther into the forest. I listened carefully for the river we saw before. It wasn't actually that far away. It was about 20 minutes later that we found it, but it was 20 minutes too late. I could hear screaming up ahead. I had a feeling the scream came from when.

I pushed the air behind me so I leapt over the river.

"Marni, wait!" Liam cried. "It's too dangerous to go alone!"

"I'll take my chance," I called back.

I ran up to the door. It was half open. I was about to push it open more, but a chair had slammed into it, making me jump back.

"You ok?" Liam huffed.

"Yeah," I nodded.

I saw Matt and Justin out of the corner of my eye.

"You guys made it!" I cheered. "Ok, let's go kick their butts!"

I was about to dash in, but Liam held me back.

"Marni, why don't you use the spell Amelia gave us," he suggested.

"Good idea!" I smiled

I closed my eyes, imagining myself to be transparent.

"Marni?" Matt called.

"Yeah?"

"Oh, you're still here."

I smack him. "Can't get rid of me that easily."

"Right, right."

"Ok, you three go in first. I'll go in about 30 seconds after you guys do. Ok maybe 10 seconds," I ordered.

"What difference does it make?" Justin rolled his eyes.

"A lot," I crossed my arms, but soon realized they could see me.

Matt went in first. There was a loud uproar in the little shack. After Justin and Liam went it, I waited a few seconds before sneaking in. Liam made sure to leave the door opened so it didn't look like the door was opening itself when I went in. About 9 wolves laid on the floor unconscious. I could see Jarrod pinning Temp against the wall. I really underestimated Jarrod this time. He had almost about 30 wolves with him. All in this tiny little shack. Yes, it's very crowded. And it smells. The rest of the team pinned against the wall as well. I sighed. Guess this was up to me now. I heard another scream. It came from a room a little farther back. I made my way down the hall to see Serenity kicking and punching at Caleb.

"Come here," Caleb taunted. "I'm not gonna hurt you."

"To hell with that!" Serenity threw a lamp at him. Unfortunately, she missed.

"What's that?" Caleb looked around the room.

Serenity took her chance and ran towards the door, but Caleb grabbed a hold of her upper arm.

"Let me go!" Serenity struggled.

Caleb sniffed the air. "Do you smell that?"

"What the fuck are you talking about?" Serenity snapped.

"It's smells like... a bratty little witch."

Well then. I took a swing at him, getting him right in the jaw. He fell backwards. Serenity looked around surprised. I showed myself to the both of them.

"Marni!" Serenity squealed.

She ran over and hugged me.

"Ren!" I cried. "I missed you!"

"It's only been about 24 hours and 27 minutes," she said. "But whose keeping track?"

"Marni," Caleb said bitterly.

"Caleb," I smiled brightly at him.

"You know, you're like a coin," he smirked.

"Oh really," I cocked my head to the side.

"Yeah," he nodded. "You're two faced."

I tapped my chin. "Well actually, a coin has one face, and one tail. So therefore, I'm a dinosaur."

Caleb stood there speechless. He had a, 'What the fuck' look on his face. Serenity giggled at my comment.

"A fucking dinosaur, huh?" Caleb laughed. "So you're long dead."

"Well actually no. I'm still alive, see?" I bounced and spun in circles.

Caleb lunged at me. I sent air, slamming him hard against the wall.

"Why do you make it so easy?" I laughed.

I heard clapping behind me. I turned around to see who it was, but I didn't recognize him. He looked familiar, but at the same time he didn't.

"Hello, Marni," he smiled.

How does everyone know my name?

************************

Who was at the end? Guess you'll find out next chapter!

I haven't updated in a while... I'm so sorry! I've just been a tad bit lazy. That and I had a TON of homework to do. So yeah, the update is finally here!

Pic of Amelia to the side!

Comment and vote please!

Thank you:)

~Maggy c:

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

327K 19K 41
You live in a different time zone Think I know what this is It's just the time's wrong
55.4K 1K 94
Continuation of Modesto story who happens to intercourse with friends,mature,classmates,strangers and even family...
54.1K 692 40
˚ · . "Welcome to FPE Oneshots!, feel free to make requests." ╰┈➤ ✎ 𝙍𝙚𝙦𝙪𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙨 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙘𝙡𝙤𝙨...