Thirteen (Markjin)

By barry_bty

"It's not working.... So stop fronting... I know you want me.....let's start...." Aishh....I groan as alarm... More

chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine

chapter ten

786 47 8
By barry_bty

I woke up because I was feeling thirsty. I looked at the time it's only 4am in the morning. I went downstairs to drink water.

When I was drinking water in the kitchen. I heard some noises, like something or someone is trying to enter the room.

I got scared. I went out of the kitchen tip toeing. To look what is it?

And almost got a heart attack.
It was mark hyung.

"What are you doing this early morning. You should be sleeping at this time." Mark hyung asked when he saw me.

"I..I came to drink water." I replied.

"Well as you see I just came back..." Mark hyung started but I ran back to my room without saying anything.

That was real quick. My wishes really comes true.

Which means I can be back to normal.

I went back to my bed and started wishing
"I Wish I can be back to normal. I wish everything will be back to how it was before."
With that I covered myself with blanket. And tried to sleep again with the hope that everything will be back to normal when I wake up.

It was already 8:30am when I Woke up again. I wonder why nobody woke me up today.

Suddenly I remembered something and ran towards the mirror to check myself if I turned back or not.

But what a disappointment. I'm still a little girl. Why didn't I turned back. I feel like crying.

*****

My stomach started growling so I went downstairs to eat something.

I don't know why but I'm feeling really strange today everything is really quite.

I saw mark hyung and Jackson hyung sitting on the couch. But they were really quite too. They weren't even talking and moving. They seemed like mannequins to me at the moment. What really is going on?

Then my eyes landed on the same guy from yesterday.

He was smiling at me.
It seems like time has stopped for everyone but us two.

"Hey dear jinyoungie. I've been waiting for you here" he said.

"What the hell are you doing here?" I asked.

"Well finally I'm here at your doorstep. To explain everything to you." He said

"What are you talking about? Who are you really?"

"Who am I? Angel? Or you can called me wish grander. Since I'm on duty to grand your wishes."

"What are you talking about? Angel? Wisheses?" I said confused.
"And if you really are here to grand my wishes than why am I still like this.?" I asked.

"Well you see you had only three wishes. And you used it all."

"1. You wished to be a girl."

"2. You wished not to see mark anymore."
"3. You wished you could see him again."

"If that was the case then why didn't you tell me before?" I said frustrated.

"Well we are not allowed to tell before we fulfill all three wishes of humans. But I did warned you yesterday about the last wish." He explain again.

"Now that you finished all your wishes. You'll be stuck like this forever." He added.

After hearing that I was in burg of tears.

"But why the hell I was having those three wishes." I asked in tears this time.

"Well do you remember your grandmother giving you a 'wishing coin' on your 22 birthday. You probably took it casually. But it was real. And I bet you don't remember but you kept it under your pillow. And it's still there. So, yeah it explain pretty much why is it happening." He explained.

I ran back to my room to check that coin. And indeed it was there.

After that I came back downstairs again. I don't know what else to do. This whole thing is eating me up.

"Is there really not even a single way to turn me back.?" I asked crying this time.

"Hey...hey don't cry. I think there is a way." He said.

"What is it?"

"If the person, for whom you spend all your wishes. Because of whom you make those wishes, loves you back and kisses you then, everything will be back to normal but you can't tell about it to anyone, you can tell everything but this. as soon as you tell someone the secret of you turning back, everything will end at the spot." He explained.

"I'm sorry I can't do much. And now that I have done explaining to you I'll have to leave. We'll never see each other again. I hope everything works out well for you. I wish I could help you. I also don't want you to stuck like this forever." He said

"And one more thing you only have three days left. After that you'll be stuck like this forever. Good bye." With that he walked out.

There is no way mark hyung would ever kiss me. I'm never gonna turned back. My life is ruined now.

I cried harder covering my face with my hands. I guess I cried for like 10 minutes continuously.

When I looked up I saw both mark hyung and Jackson hyung are staring at me.
They looked worried.

"Jinia... Are you alright.? Did something happened here just now?" They both asked.

I can't say anything at the moment I cried again.

"Jinia...if something's wrong you can talk to us" this time mark hyung said and came near to me.

I can't hold it anymore.

"Hyung please save me please love me back." I said still crying hard.

"Jinia what's wrong who said I don't love you. In fact we both love you." Mark hyung said.

There is no way he would understand what I mean. So I just ran up to my room crying.

************************************

.
.
Two days passed without me doing anything, just crying in my room. Not even eating. What could I do. I'm really helpless. There is no way mark hyung would kiss a little girl without reason. My life as jinyoung is about to end forever.

"Jinia....common you really need to eat something." Mark hyung said bringing food for me. Jackson hyung was behind him.

"Jinia.....why aren't you telling me anything. Why are you always crying.?" Mark hyung asked with sad eyes.

"Hyung....would you believe me if I tell you something?" I asked.

"Of course why wouldn't i?" He asked back.

"Because it's insane. I'm actually jinyoung not jinia. I kinda turned into a little girl." I told him.

"What are you talking about?" He asked getting up from my bed.

"That's true." Jackson hyung said seriously.

"What the hell is this. Are you guys kidding with me.?" Mark hyung said kinda getting angry.

"This is reason why I never wanted to tell you." I cried again after seeing his reaction.

"Are you guys insane."  He said again and left the room angrily.

.
.
.
"Jinyoung why did you tell him now all of a sudden?" Jackson hyung asked.
"Because I finally wants to know how would he reacts. Because from tomorrow I no longer will be jinyoung. I'll stuck like this forever." I said.

"What are you talking about?" Jackson's eyes widened.

Then I explain him everything about what jb told me except the secret of me turning back. I can't even though i wanted to.

Jackson hyung was also in tears. Then hugged me and said "I wish I could help you."

"It's OK hyung. I guess it's what it meant to be. It just my luck." I said

"Hyung can you leave me alone" I asked

He just nodded and left.

.

.

That night after crying for like ages I fell asleep.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
*morning*

I was already awake for an hour now. But I'm not ready yet to come out of bed. I'm not ready to face the reality yet.

'That's it' I have to face it no matter what. I can't stay here forever.

I went to bathroom to pee.

And my dick is back?
'MY DICK IS BACK'

I rushed towards the mirror to check and sure enough I'm back to normal.

I slapped myself for few times to see if it's a dream. But it's not.

I rushed downstairs. And saw both mark hyung and Jackson hyung at living room.

"HYUNG'S I'M BACK" I screamed.

They both looked at me shocked.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"OK I'm really happy but curious at the same time. How did you turned back.?" Jackson hyung asked when we're having breakfast.

Mark hyung is sitting besides me. And Jackson hyung is opposite to me.

"Now that I think about it, I'm curious too. Jb told me that I can only turn back if that someone, for whom all wishes were made loves me back and kisses me." I explained.

Mark hyung was drinking water and when he heard my explanation he chock.

"Mark hyung you OK?" I asked.

Jackson hyung looked at him strangely and asked.

"Mark do you have something to tell us.?"

"Umm...I...uhh...."

***Flashback***

.

.

Mark's P.O.V.

What the hell is it all about? They gotta be kidding with me.

After a moment Jackson came to my room.

"Jackson please you should leave." I said but suddenly I noticed his eyes.

Is he crying?

"Mark just hear me out. We're not kidding with you." He said.
So, I stayed silent letting him to continue what he have to say.

And he explained everything. By everything I mean from the very beginning till the last. Including what jb told jinyoung. (A/n: except kissing part)

"I hope you believe him this time" Jackson said and left.

I don't wanna believe it but why am I crying?

I've always loved jinyoung. And I don't even know he was suffering so much.

.

.

.

.

.

It's already 11:45 but I can't sleep.

That's it I went to jinyoung's room silently.

He was already asleep. There was dried tear stains on his cheeks. He must be really tired after crying whole day.

I kissed his cheeks.

"Jinyoung, I'm sorry for not believing you. I still don't wanna believe this whole situation but my heart stupidly believes it's you. Maybe I don't wanna believe it cause I'm gonna loose you. Or maybe I already knew this whole time that it's you. Cause I can always feel you whenever I'm with you or should I say her. I'm sorry jinyoung I wish I could save you. If only I knew the secret how to turn you back. But I'll always love you." I whispered/said to him scared to wake him up.

And lean in to kiss his lips.

***End of flashback***

After knowing the truth I blushed.

"But you know what? It would have been easier for me if you were a woman instead of a little girl." Mark hyung whispered to my ear.

And I blushed even more if possible and hit his shoulder glaring at him.

                          The End

A/N: when I started this book I planned to make It longer but for some reason I have to make it short. Turns out mini fic. So yeah, this is the end. I hope you enjoyed it. :) 

If you have any questions regarding this story you can asked me anytime. and thanks for reading, I really appreciate it.

And check out my other books too if you have time. I'll be very thankful.:)

Thanks and Love you all :) <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.2K 745 23
Spring is about a deer called Han and a Unicorn called Yixing. Spring is also known as the season for mating. Han sets off on a journey to find a mat...
192M 4.6M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
226M 6.9M 92
When billionaire bad boy Eros meets shy, nerdy Jade, he doesn't recognize her from his past. Will they be able to look past their secrets and fall in...
1.3M 58.1K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC