chapter four

It's been three days since I turned into a girl. Nothing really happened these days, neither I found out anything about, why I turned into a little girl. Mark hyung is also being a good brother too. There is only one problem, I'm still not used to call him and Jackson 'oppa' it's really awkward.

I was watching Titanic on TV. When mark hyung came and sit beside me on the couch.
"Hmm...Titanic" he said. I just smiled at him and look back on TV screen.
"You know what....I'll tell you a secret. Don't tell anyone OK?" He whispered in my ear.
I can feel his breath on my ear. And suddenly I can feel butterflies in my stomach going crazy. I don't trust my voice. So just nodded.

"You know what? I'll not tell you my secret anymore. You still act so shy around me and yet you're so close with Jackson. I'm jealous" mark hyung said pouting.
Why mark hyung, please don't act like this. I don't think I'll be able to handle it.
"Aniya....mark hyun....oppa, it's not like that" I said feeling a bit awkward. 'Jinyoung don't call him hyung anymore. Now he's oppa to you' I thought to myself.

"Then....what is it like?"
"OK I'll tell you my secret in one condition....will you go on a park with me?" He asked.
I'm kinda surprised. It just sounds like he's asking me out.
"Ok, I'll go oppa" I replied.
"Hmm....good girl" mark hyung said and pinch my cheek. I blushed.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Right now we're on the park.
"So you want ice cream" mark hyung asked. I just nodded.
After buying ice cream we just walk randomly in the park. I really wanted to know what was the secret he was about to tell me.

"Op..oppa?"
"Hmm.."
"What was the secret you're about to tell me?"
"Ohh....that? That was nothing, I said that just to make you come here with me" he said. I pouted disappointedly.
"You know what you kinda remind me of jinyoungie....specially that pout of yours" mark hyung said. And again I felt that butterflies in my stomach going crazy.
"And since I make you disappointed. I'll tell you something." He added.
"What is it oppa?" I asked excitedly. Damn I'm actually acting like a little girl.
"Hmm....you know that famous Titanic pose....I really want to do it too, with someone, that I really love" he said kinda lost in his own world. And then suddenly I slipped on something and fell down. I got few bruises on my knees and arms. It was so painful, I can't help it so I cried. Damn! Why the hell am I crying like a little girl. Well I'm one right now. I'm having a girl's body right now, so I guess basically I'm becoming one.
It took a while for mark hyung to realize that I wasn't beside him anymore, then he looked behind and came running back to me.
"Jinia....you ok? Show me your arms" mark hyung said worriedly.
"It's so painful hyn....oppa" I said showing my bruises to him while crying.
"Aishh...you've got so much bruises...let's go home fast" he said and lift me up in his arms in bridal style. I suddenly stop crying and started blushing. Thank got mark hyung didn't saw that I'm blushing tomato red, cause he was busy rushing towards the car.

When we reached at our apartment. Mark hyung treat my bruises carefully. Jackson hyung was helping too.

Whole time he was staring at me, I don't know why. And mark hyung he's worrying too much, always asking if I'm still feeling too much pain, or if I'm alright.
"Jinyoung are you really sure, that your OK now?" Mark hyung asked for the 15th time now.
"Oppa....I said I'm OK now. Your treating me like five years old." I said.
"But you are jinyoung's little sister. So I'm a bit over worried." Mark hyung smiled and pinch my cheek and left.

'A bit over worried, because I'm jinyoung's sister??' What does he mean by that?