chapter ten

I woke up because I was feeling thirsty. I looked at the time it's only 4am in the morning. I went downstairs to drink water.

When I was drinking water in the kitchen. I heard some noises, like something or someone is trying to enter the room.

I got scared. I went out of the kitchen tip toeing. To look what is it?

And almost got a heart attack.
It was mark hyung.

"What are you doing this early morning. You should be sleeping at this time." Mark hyung asked when he saw me.

"I..I came to drink water." I replied.

"Well as you see I just came back..." Mark hyung started but I ran back to my room without saying anything.

That was real quick. My wishes really comes true.

Which means I can be back to normal.

I went back to my bed and started wishing
"I Wish I can be back to normal. I wish everything will be back to how it was before."
With that I covered myself with blanket. And tried to sleep again with the hope that everything will be back to normal when I wake up.

It was already 8:30am when I Woke up again. I wonder why nobody woke me up today.

Suddenly I remembered something and ran towards the mirror to check myself if I turned back or not.

But what a disappointment. I'm still a little girl. Why didn't I turned back. I feel like crying.

*****

My stomach started growling so I went downstairs to eat something.

I don't know why but I'm feeling really strange today everything is really quite.

I saw mark hyung and Jackson hyung sitting on the couch. But they were really quite too. They weren't even talking and moving. They seemed like mannequins to me at the moment. What really is going on?

Then my eyes landed on the same guy from yesterday.

He was smiling at me.
It seems like time has stopped for everyone but us two.

"Hey dear jinyoungie. I've been waiting for you here" he said.

"What the hell are you doing here?" I asked.

"Well finally I'm here at your doorstep. To explain everything to you." He said

"What are you talking about? Who are you really?"

"Who am I? Angel? Or you can called me wish grander. Since I'm on duty to grand your wishes."

"What are you talking about? Angel? Wisheses?" I said confused.
"And if you really are here to grand my wishes than why am I still like this.?" I asked.

"Well you see you had only three wishes. And you used it all."

"1. You wished to be a girl."

"2. You wished not to see mark anymore."
"3. You wished you could see him again."

"If that was the case then why didn't you tell me before?" I said frustrated.

"Well we are not allowed to tell before we fulfill all three wishes of humans. But I did warned you yesterday about the last wish." He explain again.

"Now that you finished all your wishes. You'll be stuck like this forever." He added.

After hearing that I was in burg of tears.

"But why the hell I was having those three wishes." I asked in tears this time.

"Well do you remember your grandmother giving you a 'wishing coin' on your 22 birthday. You probably took it casually. But it was real. And I bet you don't remember but you kept it under your pillow. And it's still there. So, yeah it explain pretty much why is it happening." He explained.