Jensen's Little Girl

By amospn

Have you ever asked yourself what it would be like to be the daughter of THE Jensen Ackles? This isn't a fanf... More

Prologue
Vancouver (Part 1)
Vancouver (Part 2)
Chapter 3...
Back In His Arms
Halle
Here Comes the Bride...
Colton's Last Day
Good News...
Chapter 9
Spring Break - Part 1
Spring Break - Part 2
Spring Break - Take a Back Road
Spring Break - Good Morning
Spring Break - Thursday
Friday Morning
Unexpected
Daddy
Recovery
Home
Please not now...
What happens next...
Family Teaming Up
Where to Next?
Where's JJ?
Didn't See That Coming
Coming to an End
Press Conference
Saying Goodbye
I Just Want a Normal Life
What is and What Should Never Be
The Supernatural Family
He's My Brother
But this changes everything...
The Interview
What have I done...?
Unforgivable
Getting Over You
Forgive or Forget
Can we just be friends?
The Next Day
The Final Season
Daddy Knows Best
Happy Halloween (Part 1)
Happy Halloween (part 2)
The Question
The Ranch
Welcome to Pacific Grove
His Father
Jensen's Not-so Little Girl
THANK YOU!!!!

Always Find Your Way Back Home

262 8 2
By amospn

(Author's Note: Hey guys! I'm so so sorry that it has taken me SO LONG to update! I've been trying to figure out how to work in Zeppelin, Arrow, and Odette into this story because the whole storyline is about their families, and their story wouldn't be the same without them. I'm a little nervous about this... so I hope it turns out good. I've thought, and thought, and thought about how to work them into the story, so I hope you guys like this update! I would LOVE to hear what you think after reading it! Seriously comments or messages would mean the WORLD!!)

(JJ's POV) ...6 months later, Start of a new school year...

"Do you know how much this sucks, getting ready for yet another day of school without you?" I said while video chatting Jake. 

"I know babe, but literally we only have to do this for one more year. What's another year to us when we know we have a whole lifetime of waking up next to each other to look forward to?"

"It just sucks, like it really sucks. My Dad even has to go back to Vancouver this week to start shooting again, and I don't think I'll be able to handle losing both of you..." 

Suddenly Arrow came busting through the door in tears. "JJ, I don't know what to do with my hair! It's the first day of eighth grade and I'm going to look like I'm twelve!" 

I turned to the tablet and said to Jake, "I'm sorry. I've got to help her, can I call you after practice tonight?" 

He smiled, "You know I'd kill you if you didn't. Have a good last first day of school Jay, I love you." 

"I love you too." I blew a kiss to him and ended the call.

Arrow hurried over to my vanity and threw her head onto the desk crying. I wrapped my arms around her trying to comfort her. Luckily I had already gotten ready because I knew I'd be calling Jake. "Hey, why don't you let me help you?" 

She looked up at me and I wiped a tear from her cheek, "Really?"

"Yeah, sure! I'll get your hair all done up, and we'll wow all the kids at the school when they see you walk through the doors. They'll know that us Ackles girls got game!" She laughed and I grabbed my brush and started combing through her tangled hair. 

Arrow was so funny the way she always had something to say. She wasn't a busy body, but she loved running her mouth. "JJ, can you pick me up from school today? We could go get ice cream, or smoothies? Or we could go shopping? Mom said she would take me to this new botique weeks ago and she still hasn't. Maybe we could get some new clothes too. I'm sure dad would give us some money for some new school clothes. And I have cheer tryouts tonight, can you help me practice my routine?" I wondered if she ever caught a breath in between sentences. 

"Hey, sis. Breathe! We will do as much as we can tonight. I promised Jake I would call him after practice though, so I need to make sure to do that. But yes, we will try to go shopping, and I'll make sure you're one hundred percent ready for your tryouts tonight. You have a few hours after school that will give you time to practice. The middle school practice doesn't even start until 6:30." 

"Thanks JJ! You're the best! I'm just so nervous. Being in eighth grade is scary." 

"Oh girl, you have nothing to be worried about. You're so smart, and so pretty, and hell you're an Ackles. It's time you realize the meaning behind that. Ackles are strong, brave, and walk with honor. With the media following us everywhere we go, we have to act professional in everything we do. When Jake and I go on tour with Dad, you wouldn't believe the amount of paparazi we have following us."

"Yeah..." Arrow started to say, "I think I'll wait before going to any conventions." 

"Well, we actually have the Supernatural Family convention coming up this Winter. It's a Ackles-Padalecki-Collins smash up! So all three families will be there." 

"Great... You, mom and dad, you guys are good at the family business. But acting, it's just not for me." Arrow complained. 

"That's the beauty of it sis. Mom and Dad want you to be exactly what YOU want to be. I actually hate acting, but I do it to get to be with Dad. I haven't told mom and dad yet, but Jake and I are going to Dental school. I want to be a Dental Hygienist and he wants to be a Dentist."

"Wow, JJ! That's so cool! Why don't you want to tell them?"

"You know, I don't know. It's just never came up. I guess when I start applying for college's I'll tell them." 

A few minutes later I finished her mascara and she was finished. "Great! All done! Have a look!"

"Wow! JJ! You made me look so beautiful! Thank you!" She almost tackled me with a hug.

"Arrow, us Ackles are beautiful because beauty comes from within. You could find the most beautiful woman on the planet, but if she's a liar, cruel and self righteous, she then becomes the ugliest woman.  Remember what Uncle Jared always said, all of us have something we're fighting. So remember that no one is perfect, and if you're kind to everyone, they will love you right back."

"Thanks JJ. I love you." She hugged me, "I love you too sis." 

We hurried to grab our bags and walked out the door with Shep, Zep, and Odette. The three youngest were starting their first day of the eighth grade, and Shep his Junior year. I couldn't believe that this was my last year. 

For my senior year, my dad bought me a brand new VW convertable, so I couldn't wait to get to drive to school this morning. I kissed my dad goodbye knowing I only had a few more days that I could do that before he went back to Vancouver. 

(Jake's POV)

My freshman year of college was a walk in the park compared to my sophomore year. Already on my first day I had a five page essay assigned that was due next class. For the most part my professors seemed alright but I knew this year was going to be harder then the last. 

I walked in to the locker room before practice to get changed and over heard some of the guys talking, and figured what the heck maybe I'd hear a little entertainment. 

One of them started to say, "Dude I would totally smash that. Throw her shirt across the room, because she's the sexiest thing I've ever seen." 

I felt guilty for laughing, but I wondered who they were talking about. Then my skin started to boil when I heard the next guy say, "Dude, her dad Jensen is like a billionaire. You'd get to bang the daughter of the richest man in America." There's no way they were talking about my JJ, right?

"I don't know man, who the hell names their daughter Justice? What is she, a crime fighting doll?" They all started laughing and I had absolutely had it. I was a year or two younger than all of them, but I couldn't take it any more. I ran around the corner and socked the loud one right across the face. Completely knocked him out. His friend tried to hit me when I blocked his punch and shoved him against the locker. The small guy backed away and tried to hide. I walked over to him, grabbed him by his jersey and pulled him really close. Close enough that every word that escaped my mouth left a trail of spit across his face. "If I ever hear you bastards say another word about my JJ, I'll beat the living daylights out of you. You won't live to step foot on another football field again. You hear me?!" 

"Yeah man. We're sorry." he was trembling with fear at this point. 

"In fact, I don't want to hear your voice ever again. You get me?"

"Smith! My office! NOW!" Coach yelled after seeing the scene I had just started. I hurried so I wouldn't keep him waiting. 

I sat with him and he had his back to me looking out the window. "You mind telling me what happened in the locker room just now?"

"Sir," He stopped me... "And don't give me some bitchy excuse that you got your feelings hurt." 

I swallowed in fear that I would lose my spot on the team, my scholarship... "Coach, I've grown up knowing the right way to talk to and about a woman. And today in the locker room I heard the most foul conversation going on between those three players. I was going to let it go until I heard them talking about my girlfriend. It's no secret that my girlfriend is a well known celebrity, but I couldn't take it another second hearing what they were saying about her. I haven't seen her in two weeks after spending our whole summer apart because I had practice. So, it kind of hurt hearing them say such disgusting things. But I know that I was wrong in how I acted, and I'm sorry coach." 

He didn't say anything, and just nodded his head. "Son, what do you say is the thing you miss most about your girlfriend when you're away from her?"

I had to think for a minute and then I knew exactly what it was. "I miss getting her coffee before school, opening the door for her, leaving notes around the house for her, and singing to her." 

"See kid, that's what I figured. You're not like all college kids. There's something different about you. I see that just now in the locker room, that was an act of immaturity over a heart in love." 

I looked at him confused, "I'm sorry coach, I don't quite know what you mean?"

"Throwing punches at teammates is completely unacceptable, but I know that you only did so because of the protective instinct you have for your girlfriend. I think I have a solution. I'm going to send you home on a 'scouting trip' where I want you to watch other football teams you think we should recruit from. This will be a two week trip where you will be expected to visit seven high schools in San Antonio, and watch for kids who I would really want on my team. Not everyone joins our team as a first-string freshman like you kid. But you know good talent. You'll be excused from any material over the next two weeks, and I want you to just straighten things out. Son, I really think you should just spend some time with that girl of yours too though. I can see that it's driving you nuts not seeing her, so I'll pull some strings and get you out of here. It's never been done in campus history, but I'll make it happen. Just come back ready to practice. I'm counting on you for the first big game." 

I couldn't believe what I had just heard. "Thank you so much coach. You won't regret it!" 

Not even an hour later I was on a plane home from College Station to San Antonio. 

It was ten o'clock before I was standing at the front door with my suit case and was practically shaking. Video calling Jay was not enough to get by anymore. I could not wait to see her. 

I knocked on the door and took a few steps back waiting to see who would answer it. Gen had her night robe on and was immediately over come with tears and emotion. She screamed and jumped into my arms hugging me tighter than I could have ever believed her tiny self could have. Dannee hurried outside right after and practically jumped on me. "JJ get your butt out here." 

JJ was in a tank top and running shorts with her hair in a messy-bun, or whatever the hell they call those things, and her night mask on. But I was completely overwhelmed with emotion. Even covered with a mud mask, she was still so completely gorgeous. I couldn't get over it. She ran to me and I wrapped my arms around her pulling her into me. I didn't let a second go by without letting my lips lock with hers. I brushed them lightly and it sent shivers down my spine. I had been waiting for this moment for months now. 

(JJ's POV) 

He kissed me once, then twice, and I realized that I would never completely have enough of him. Jake tried to softly kiss me and gently press his lips into mine, but I wasn't having that. I knotted my wrists in his shirt and pulled him even closer against me. He groaned softly as he lifted me and I wrapped my legs around his waist. One of his hands held my behind close to him and the other slowly made it's way up my back pulling me closer to him. 

I figured my mom and Gen had left us to be and went back into the house, but Jake didn't care. His tongue slipped into my mouth as he continued to take over my kiss, he was gentle but demanding. He let go only for a few seconds to smile and look me in the eyes, "I've missed you," he said letting out a few exhausted breaths. "I've missed you too." 

He picked threw me over his shoulders and we ran around back to the barn. He grabbed my dad's saddle and threw it on my horse, Squirrel. "Come on, let's ride." He smiled and pulled me up onto the horse. He held me close to him the entire way. We rode up the hill behind our house, and watched the sun set as we felt the wind blowing through our hair. 

When we made it to the top of the mountain I finally asked, "Not that I'm not thrilled to have you finally home again, but why are you here?" 

He smiled kissing me again and I had never seen so much happiness in his eyes. "Coach said I needed it. I wasn't practicing like I usually do, and today when some of the guys were being stupid, I knocked all three of them out. So he figured I needed a mental break." 

"You knocked three guys out? What the hell Jake?" I laughed, but couldn't believe it.

"It's a long story. I'll tell you later. I've just missed my girl, and now I'm finally with her." 

I pushed him backwards and he fell to the ground. I lowered myself as I straddled him taking over his lips kiss after kiss. "Hang on, how long are you going to be there." He curiously asked as I remained straddling him across his waist while we sat in the grass. 

"Why am I too heavy?" I said starting to stand. "That is sooooo not the problem." He said grabbing the back of my neck as he pulled me close to him, his fingers running through my hair. He pulled me to the ground and I laid on my back as he continued to kiss me and I felt breathless. I felt the weight of his body up against mine, and it felt incredible. He had the slightest bit of stubble, from which I assumed was because he hadn't shaved in a few days. But I kinda liked it. No, I really liked it. I liked all of him. His scent was overwhelming, the smell that was just... him. It had me completely overcome with emotion. 

His lips took over mine as we laid in the grass kissing like we never had before. His hands slid slowly up my shirt and he made tiny circles against my skin that sent shivers up and down me. His fingers made his way higher until I had to stop him, "Jake, stop! We can't do this." 

He exhaled a deep breath. "You're right, I'm sorry. I don't know what came over me. I must have just gotten a little too excited to see you." 

"You know how bad I want to be with you, and I mean really be with you." I started to say, "But we agreed that we wouldn't until we were married. My parents asked us to, and I don't want to disappoint them." 

"No, you're right babe. And they're right too. It's smarter that way. But oh I've missed you so much, and you have no idea how good that felt." 

"Oh I think I do have an idea." I smiled. "Come on, I'm sure everyone's dying to see you. Let's head back to the house and I'll make everyone some root beer floats." 

"That sounds amazing." He smiled and helped me up. 

We grabbed Squirrel and adjusted the saddle. Right before I put my foot in the stirrup, his hands held my face and his lips softly melted into mine. Slow and gentle this time for just a soft kiss. His blue eyes almost glowed in what had now become moon light as he pulled away and smiled still holding my face in his hands. "Gosh Jay, those eyes of yours could kill a man. Luckily I get to call them mine for eternity." He smiled and helped me onto the horse, and we were soon headed back home where we were greeted with hugs and cheers to welcome Jake home. I think Zeppelin was the most excited because he looked to Jake like a big brother, and he practically tackled him when we walked in through the back door. 

My dad let him settle in and then pulled him close to hug him. "Welcome home son." He smiled. "Come in my office for a few, we need to talk." 

(Jake's POV)

I followed him in as he shut the door behind us. He sat me down in a chair on the other side of his, and he sat on the corner of the desk looking down at me. "So coach called just about an hour before you had gotten here. You know Dannee and I have been season ticket holding fans for almost a decade now, so he pretty much has me on speed dial. When he called today though, I was surprised because it wasn't him asking us if we wanted to renew our tickets. Care to explain son?"

I suddenly gulped wondering what I should tell him, "What did he say?"

"I don't care what he said, I want to know what you think." He folded his arms waiting for an answer. 

"Jensen, there were these guys in the locker room who has the most foul mouths. The way they were talking about women just disgusted me, but I was curious as to see who they were talking about." I paused not wanting to continue. 

"And???" He said impatiently. 

"Sir... they were talking about JJ." He suddenly tensed up. "Okay, and explained to me what happened next."

"Well, I ran around the section of lockers and knocked the loud one completely out. After him I shoved his buddy up against another section of lockers knocking him out as well. And then I waited until the small one had almost wet himself until I threatened him. I know it was stupid and I-" 

"Son, listen to me. I couldn't be more proud. I honestly was so worried that the college life would have changed you so I asked the coach to keep an eye on you. He said you haven't been out with a single girl on campus, is that true?"

 "No?" I was surprised why he'd even ask, "I'm in love with your daughter sir." 

"Well that is good to hear. But maybe next time don't knock a kid out, just smack him around a little. Okay?" He kind of chuckled. 

"Okay sir." I stood and he hugged me again and patted me on the back. 

"I'm glad to see you home son." 

"I'm so glad to finally be home." 

Okay guys!! That's it for the first chapter. Not a whole lot of Zeppelin, Arrow, or Odette, but they will soon make more and more appearances in the story. Please tell me what you think. Even if you absolutely hated it! I need to know! Haha thanks so much everyone!! :) 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.9K 683 42
You come home and find out you will be working on the TV hit show Supernatural and you will be working with one of your "Fantasy man" until it become...
691K 18.2K 70
( completed ! ) user: are the two of you dating!!??? willowposey: no. JensenAckles: yes. user: ??? ( original work ) ( jensen ackles x oc ) ( #181 in...
1.7K 31 11
Y/n y/l/n meeting Jensen Ackles at her first con was a dream come true, though what happened after whit him was even better. One slightly drunken nig...