Brown Sugar

Par GirlsWithGoals

Chresanto and Maya been best friends since they were in pre school. Times have changed and both have grown an... Plus

Prologue.
One.
Two.
Three.
Four.
Five.
Six.
Seven.
Eight.
Nine.
Go Read
Ten.
Eleven.
Twelve.
Thirteen.
Fifteen.
Sixteen.
Seventeen.
🙄🙄
Eighteen .
Nineteen.
Rewrite.
New story.
1k views.
Twenty.
Twenty One.
Twenty Two.
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty Five.
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine.
Filler ..
Thirty (Finale Pt.1)
Finale pt. 2
Finale Pt.3
Book 2 .

Fourteen.

220 11 2
Par GirlsWithGoals

Corey.
Me and D headed to the court so his girl and mine can catch up . But we need to catch up ourselves since I haven't seen him in a few weeks. We grabbed a basketball and just shot around and talked.

"Please tell me none of ya ole broads poppin up .?" I straightt faced him and he laughed.

"Naw man I'm serious about this girl, she's different. " he nodded and shot a three making it straight in. I grabbed the rebound and passed it to him.

"I'm already on youngin , I can see da way you look at ha ." He passed the ball back to me and I shot a three making it.

"You remember Brandy ?" He looked at me curiously.

" Boppin Brandy? Yea why ? "

"She got attached and she won't leave a nigga alone. And Ian tryna put Maya in that shit especially if I'm all in with her ." He dribbled the ball and shot a lay up and missed .

"You suck " he sucked his teeth and threw the ball at me but I caught it.

"If you can't handle it, you know ya girl can. Especially if you tellin da broad you done wit ha ."

"Naw she too pretty for that. Girls like Brandy are low and she know it." I looked over at Typh and Maya she smiled but I guess she felt my eyes because she looked in my direction but her smile didn't waiver. I smirked and turned my attention back on the court.

"So you headed to da studio after this?" Dillyn asked me looking at his phone.

"Yeah you coming?" He nodded and put his phone away. I passed him the ball and he shot a three making it in. And he jogged to get the rebound.

"Me and my baybeh got a thing to go to, I might be a lil late " he smirked at me and I mirrored him.

"Nigga you might not even come, you obsessed with that girl ." He shrugged and dribbled the ball some .

"Like you not all in dat guh face ova dere " I was about to protest but that nigga ain't wrong. But aye once I'm in a relationship I'm all for my girl. Well we're not in a relationship YET but that's gonna change soon.

"Anyway Chris having a party after the game you slidin ?" He nodded sitting on the ball.

"Yea you going ? "

"Ion have a reason to go " he made a face at me.

"Ya girl not going?" I shrugged. I didn't even ask her. Speaking of her , the girls started walking towards the court . And she walked wrapping her arms around my waist looking up at me.

"You're so tall " she giggled and I laughed a little and kissed her forehead.

"You going to Chris party?" She nodded.

"Going with Rose , and hanging out with her Ray and Chres ." I was good until I heard that nigga name . I guess she noticed my change in demeanor and she frowned.

" Don't do thaat " I nodded and looked to the side and looked back at her to see her poke her lip out.

"I'm good  , I just don't trust him that's all " she sighed.

"You know that's been my best friend since forever " I shrugged.

"Still doesn't change my opinion of him." She rolled her eyes. She can have an attitude I don't care, we had our issues so that's why we're not a fan of one another.

"You hungry ?" She shrugged and laid her head on my chest. I sighed and made her look at me.

"You really mad at me? " she shook her head and yawned.

"No just tired, but we can get some food tho . " I nodded and said okay. And Dillyn tapped me on my shoulder and I looked at him.

"We can go to dis shrimp place ova dere by MLK "

"They shrimp so good we should go " Typh said clapping her hands together.

we both agreed and she slid out of my embrace and we walked to the car. We buckled in and pulled out and followed Dillyn and Typh.

_____
Chresanto.
Desiree and I went by Johnny's to get some shrimp since we were going to her house and it's nearby her school. We ordered our food then we sat at a vacant table and waited. I just pulled out my phone got on twitter scrolling and watching videos on my timeline then I seen a flash in the corner of my eye.

"Really D? " she laughed which made me laugh.

"It was a good off guard I'll send it to you ." I nodded and leaned back in my chair while we waited. I heard two cars pull up outside but I didn't look up. Then the bell at the door went off indicating someone was walking in and in this case it was a few people. So finally me being nosey I looked up .

"Is that lil Chres?" I smirked and got up to hug her .

"Hey Typh how you been? " she shrugged.

"I been good . I got to transfer back out here for my last semester so it's all good . How you been?"

"I been cool, better than yesterday. Lemme introduce you to someone." Desiree got up and walked over.

"This is Desiree, D this is Typh she's basically like my big sister." She smiled and waved at her.

"It's nice to meet you ." Typh smiled back .

"Nice to meet you too." A dude a little taller than me walked up behind her.

"Baybeh you wasn't gon introduce me?" She rolled her eyes and smiled .

"Chres and Desiree this is my boyfriend Dillyn , he's a little retarded " he straight faced her and I laughed.

"Anyway nice ta meet ya " he nodded at us both.

"Like wise ." The bell at the door went off again and I heard a familiar voice.

"Never been here so you gotta tell me what's good ." I looked to see Maya walking in with that nigga behind her. I was happy to see her I could care less about him. She saw me and smiled.

"Hey feo " I smirked.

"Wassup girl " that guy Dillyn walked over to Corey and said something to him and Corey glanced at Desiree and looked back at him. Then they walked up to our little conversation and spoke.

"Sup y'all " I looked over at Maya and she was standing across from Desiree and I don't even think she noticed her.

"Best friend I want you to meet someone, Desiree this is Maya ." They both looked at each other and shook hands .

"Wait y'all here together?" Maya furrowed her eyebrows. And I nodded .

"Yes girl obviously if he was introducing me ." Desiree said rolling her eyes and leaning back in her seat. I really wish she didn't .

"I'm not about to do this rah rah bull shit wit you girl, simple question simple answer ." Maya slit her eyes at her and stood next to Corey. Desiree sized her up and Maya did the same.

"It was dumb I'm just saying. " Typh then stepped in.

"That was unnecessary I'm just saying " Dillyn pulled her back . And Desiree stood up, then I pushed her back down in her chair.

"Chill out , you making something out of nothing ." She huffed and folded her arms.

"Salty ass broad " I heard Maya say.

"Watch ya mouth " Corey kissed her on the cheek and I cut my eyes.

They ordered their food and sat at the table next to us. The tension was building up and I know everyone can feel it. Maya was on her phone laying her head on Corey and her leg was shaking. And Desiree was just looking at her. I tapped her on the thigh and she looked at me.

"Let it go, it's over." I'm doing this for her sake. Because I know Maya a little hot head and so is Typh especially when it comes to her. She rolled her eyes at me.

"If she says one more thing , it's over " I guess Maya heard her and she snapped her heard in our direction.

"One more thing . Bitch wassup? " she tried to jump over the table and Corey grabbed her . Desiree threwher phone at her before I grabbed her but it missed and hit Typh.

"Bitch I'll fuck you up !" Typh tried to get over the table but Dillyn pulled her away and took her outside with Corey following him with Maya still in his arms . I still had Desiree in my arms so I looked at her .

"What the hell is wrong wit you ? " she snatched from my grip.

"Heard that hoe been talkin shit about me ." I threw up my arms.

"She doesn't even know you bruh ." She waved me off but I continued.

"If it was something in your mind should've just fuckin ask her, instead of acting like that ." She rolled her eyes .

"You we're gonna be mad at me if I beat ya best friend up ?" I chuckled darkly.

"Trust me that's a fight ion think you will win ." She made a face then slowly went to the bathroom. I ran my fingers through my hair and went outside to check on the girls. Soon as I walked out the door they were still yelling.

"Bitch threw a whole fucking phone at me! Baby let me go because if I don't get her now I'll get her later ." Typh yelled as Dillyn forced her into the car and locked the door. I glanced to see that Maya was already in the car tryna open the door, guess ole boy locked her in too.

"Baby girl you can try all you want to but you not getting out unless you calm down. " Corey said leaning against the car looking at her.

"I'm sorry man , I didn't know she was gonna show out like that ." I scratched the back of my neck. Despite me not really liking Corey he didn't have to deal with that.

"It's cool , she surprised all of us. " he said folding his arms. Dillyn walked up taking a deep breath.

"Dem girls strong as fuck " we all laughed.

"Took me forever to get this lil girl in the car ." Corey said glancing at Maya and she pouted.

"I'm not falling for it ." She sucked her teeth and played on her phone.

"But aye listen Corey we may not have always seen eye to eye I'm glad you with my best friend, from what I seen you're gonna take care of her ." He squint his eyes at me before smiling.

"I don't know who you are but I'm gonna accept this as a truce before August comes back ." I laughed and we dapped each other up.

"Naw it's me , just time to bury the hatchet." Just thinking of a situation where he needs me or if I need him. I don't know what I just did but I hope I don't regret it.

"Awww you guys are friends noooww " I heard Maya say through the window and we all looked at her . She tapped Typh on the shoulder and she pointed at them .

"Girl they friends now " and she started clapping and they both laughed. I hate them .

"Just wanna let y'all know...I'm still gonna beat her salty ass ." She said and all our smiles dropped.

"Why the long faces? You really think I'm gonna let her disrespect me and my sister like that. She threw a phone, so I'm throwing hands."

"Aye can you get our food so we can go " Corey asked Dillyn and he nodded and jogged inside.

"Well I'll catch y'all later." I dapped Corey and waved at the girls before going inside. And Dillyn was walking out as I was walking in.

"Aight youngin ' catch ya on da flip side." We dapped and they left .

Hopefully they can be forgiving and let it go. Who am I kidding? They won't stop til they see blood.

"I'm sorry Santo " Desiree smiled sitting next to me.

"It's not me you should be apologizing to and you know that ." She laid her head on my shoulder and I sighed deeply.

"I should've just asked her now that I think about it..I'll apologize if that makes it any better."

"You're really bipolar dawg " she shrugged and fiddled with my fingers.

"I'll make it right ."

🤘🏾🌼☺️. I might write another chapter because this one was kinda sucky. Keep ya notifications on 😌.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

29.4K 1.5K 23
❝ you have to prove to me, that there's kindness deep inside of you, and in return im gonna, give you something .❞ - chresanto august after a fatal...
9.1K 275 17
Maya and Stefan have been friends since they were in diapers. Stefan thought he knew everything about Maya, right up until the day she killed herself...
168K 8.7K 55
"Your drink isn't the only thing that's on the rocks, so is our relationship". Everyone knows that you aren't supposed to fall for your customers...
477K 24.6K 79
Chresanto and Jacob are brothers. They dont like each other at all. They pick on each other, fight and embarrass each other. Until they start feeling...