Undercover

By CoCoGyal21

Beyoncé Knowles was a young, classy and beautiful woman starting out her career. When she was given the bigge... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19

Chapter 15

220 19 3
By CoCoGyal21

Beyoncé

I played with my hair as my mom in Houston spoke on the phone.

"Your father has been gone on this business trip for four days. Maybe it's about time I go find out what business he's up to,"I silently chuckled at my mom. She was always on some FBI shit.

"Mama he did say that he'll be gone for a week."

"But he hasn't called me back or return my texts. I'm just worried about him."

"Mama he's working. You won't be complaining when he's spending millions of dollars on you."

"I honestly don't care about the money right now. All I care about is my husband and his safety,"I smiled.

"That's sweet. What are y'all doing for your anniversary?"

"We might take a trip to Paris where we first met. Bring back a memory from 20 years ago."

"That'll be lovely. Who'll be looking after Solange?"

"Beyoncé Solange is a big girl. She can handle herself. We'll only be gone for the weekend and she's a good girl. I trust her, but enough about me. How's work?"

"Work's good,"I checked my surroundings. Even though nobody was around me I could feel somebody watching me and listening in on my conversation.

"Just 'good'? Have you been given any big cases?"

"Yeah but you know I can't talk about work,"I said lowly.

"Of course honey. So where's your man?"

"Man? I ain't got one."

"Beyoncé,"Jay walked into my bedroom.

"Huh?"

"Beyoncé Giselle Knowles who is that? Let me speak to him. Why have you been hiding him from me? I'm your mother."

"Mom!"I took the phone away from my ear. "Yes Jay?"

"Nah don't worry. I can tell you're busy,"he put his hand in his pocket.

"What's up?"

"Don't worry 'bout it. It's calm,"he walked out of my room and I returned to my phone call.

"Beyoncé,"Mom said sternly.

"He's just a friend that's going through a hard time mom. He's finding things difficult with his family and I'm just supporting him,"if I told my mom that Jay was my 'friend' then she'd flip. I wasn't meant to have him in my house. I was putting myself in 'danger'.

"Why don't you cheer him up then? Take him out somewhere so he can enjoy himself?"I pondered on the suggestion. That idea wasn't bad. Maybe I could see a different side of him.

"I might actually do that Mom. He needs a break."

"Mama knows best. Well I have to go because I need to attend to your demanding sister,"I laughed.

"Alright. Tell Solange I love her. Bye Mom. Love you."

"I love you too baby,"the line cut and I ran downstairs to find Jay. He was in the backyard with Cassie and Naharyi.

"Jay we're going out tonight,"I said eagerly.

"What?"he looked up at me as he was sitting down on the chair.

"We're going out tonight,"I repeated.

"Why?"

"Because you need a break and you need to go out to release stress."

"We all need a break but we can't just take off when we want,"Naharyi rolled her eyes.

"Naharyi you walk in and out of this house whichever hour pleases you,"Jay kissed his teeth.

"It'll be fun Jay. Please?"I pouted.

"I think you should go Jay. You've been seeing Mom everyday and you've been taking us everywhere. Go have fun with Bey,"Cassie smiled.

"Who gonna look after you fools?"

"I'm 18 years old Jay. I'm more than capable of looking after these lot."

"Ain't you got shit to do for your prom? And you meant to be studying as well for your finals."

"I'm going shopping tomorrow Jay with Avery, Ximena and Isla and I can still study. Faith and Morocco aren't any trouble and I can handle the likes of Cy'Cah and Naharyi so everything's calm. Go have fun,"Cassie winked.

Jay sighed and rested his head thinking.

"Aight,"I jumped up and down clapping my hands.

"Be ready by 9,"I instructed and he nodded.

***
Jay and I walked into the club to meet people grinding all over each other all over the club.

We'd made it to this new club at 10 because it took me longer than expected to get ready. The club looked really exotic with red, blue, purple and silver interior and sexy music.

"Not bad,"Jay approved of the club looking around.

"Wanna go to the bar?"I offered and he nodded. We walked to the bar and a male bartender attended to us.

"What can I get y'all?"

"Two sex on the beaches and a tray of shots,"Jay ordered for us and the bartender nodded turning his back.

"You tryna get me drunk?"I asked smirking.

"Maybe,"he smirked and our drinks came.

We sat at the bar getting wasted. Drink after drink after drink.

Sean Paul's Get Busy came on and I stood up putting my glass down.

"Let's go dance!"I pulled on his hand leading him to the dancefloor.

I wasn't drunk but I was tipsy. He was a lil drunk too. Straight away I got to grinding and pushing my ass on his groin. I could feel him rising on my ass.

Pon di River by Elephant Man came on and Jay's hand slid to my hip.

"Did I tell you you look sexy tonight?"I felt his breath on the side of my neck.

His juicy lips met my soft spot and I lowly moaned.

"Mmmm fuck,"Jay's boner was fucking huge. I could feel it even more when he pushed himself onto me.

Jay spun me round and grabbed my ass with both hands.

"Take yo ass into the bathroom now,"he commanded.

"Yes daddy,"I bit my lip before swinging my hips strutting to the bathroom.

~~~~~~~
Author's Notes:

So sorry about the copy of chapter 14. I honestly had no idea😅😅

Vote&Comment

Love&Peace,

CoCoGyal21😊

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.2K 304 32
Beyoncé and Jay Z have broken up after years of being together. She stumbles upon Chris Brown and find love. But what happens when he finds out Beyon...
51.3K 2.8K 36
It's been nearly two years since Beyonce and Shawn have seen one another. Both of them have officially moved on with new significant others. But what...
45.2K 730 24
Megan wanted to follow in her Mum's footsteps and she became the youngest detective in the NYPD history. She became a detective at 19 and she was onl...
75.2K 2.9K 35
Beyoncé Is The Girlfriend Of Jay's Best Friend Alex. What Happens When They Catch Feelings? Can Alex Stand It Or Will Bey End It?