Recalling Lincoln Carter

By katherinepowell

Olivia White visited Los Angeles the summer before her freshman year of high school and met a teen heartthrob... More

Recalling Lincoln Carter
Cast & Trailer
First
Second
Third
Fourth
Fifth
Sixth
Seventh
Eighth
Ninth
Tenth
Eleventh
Twelfth
Thirteenth
Fourteenth
Fifteenth
Sixteenth
Seventeenth
Eighteenth
Nineteenth
Twentieth
Twenty-First
Twenty-Second
Twenty-Third
Twenty-Fourth
Twenty-Fifth
Twenty-Sixth
Twenty-Seventh
Epilogue (Last)

The Many Loves of Samantha Greene

10K 188 16
By katherinepowell

Hey guys! So I know that some of you noticed that I took down Rediscovering Olivia White, and that was because I just didn't have the motivation to completely re-write Recalling Lincoln Carter at the time. I might o it in the future, but I'm not positive on that yet.

Instead, I wanted to create something brand-new, but still in the world of the Carter's! And thus The Many Loves of Samantha Greene was born. The summary is as follows:

"Dating is difficult in any culture, at any age. It's hard to find someone who you want to spend time with and who also returns the affection and desire. It's hard to put all of your trust in someone who could break it at any given moment.

It's even harder when your father is one of the most famous singers in the country.

Samantha Greene Carter is the youngest child of teen-pop-sensation-turned-superstar Lincoln Carter. His is a household name, and hers is becoming one as well. And from the time she turns 16, Samantha goes through relationship after relationship, each one turning out to be in it for the fame. And yet each time, she lets herself fall harder and harder, until it all becomes too much.

But all it takes is one person, one man with a true heart, to win her over.

As long as he doesn't turn out like the rest."

The book is completely able to be read without Recalling Lincoln Carter, but I thought it would be fun for you guys who have read RLC to see the characters all grown up! Plus I kind of needed Lincoln for the whole famous dad storyline.

And what are your thoughts on my publishing RLC in print? I'm considering it just due to the fact that I re-read it the other day for the first time since completing it and I just really love the book. Would having it in print be something you're interested in?

But most importantly, go read TMLOSG! (I'm not typing out the entire title again holy crap) Updates will be every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, so you'll never be waiting a long time for an update! The Introduction and Prologue are up now, and the trailer will be coming as soon as my laptop stops being the slowest-operating piece of crap that I own.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 57 28
One night. One mistake. One picture. A thousand words. Olivia Booker was on top of the world. She was popular, had hoards of friends, and was invited...
3.6M 135K 47
"Wanna watch?" She rolled onto her back and smiled, drawing her lip between her teeth as her hand trailed down her front and dipped between her legs...
99.6K 2.5K 41
Lindsey thought she had it all figured out. This was her last year at University and she was happily engaged. That is until she told her family. No o...
1.1M 43.7K 50
Sometimes, the one you have in your heart is not the one you have in your arms. --- "I love this book, it's perfect. I finished it in one sitting, I...