Family First

By KingDeezy

It all starts with Amarni Drew Anderson. An ambitious teenage boy in a society full of hopelessness and doubt... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Sequel
..

Chapter 23

749 15 0
By KingDeezy

Chapter 23

~  Amarni P.O.V  ~

** A few days later **

So days have passed and everyone knows about aunty Hailey’s death, my mum explained the whole story when she got back and I’m surprised on how everyone took it, especially Bobby, he’s  a strong little kid, he did not cry when everyone was there bawling but he knew that his mum will always be in his heart. He’s putting us all to shame maannnnn ; Heaven is home now and I spend every moment with her, it’s nice to have something uplifting in a depressing moment. I can’t be sad knowing that my aunty left this blessing here with us, she left Heaven here as a sign to tell us that she will be here watching over us. And you know what they say every death is a birth. Alsooooo, I haven’t been college for a week now, I don’t want everybody all up in my business, you knowww how black people can be, just inner for no reason. I don’t want to be reminded about the situation , I wanna keep positive. With that being said, its late at night everyone’s asleep and I’m moving in with my babes Chanel.

“ Got everything ready bae?” She asked.

“ Yeah, yeah, I’m done, I’m not you, you know, taking decades and that.” I replied tryna buss joke with her, but she did her famous screw in return.

We got into my mum’s big ol’ black range rover. I have hella clothes and shit, my stuff was packing up the car - well you know, a fresh kid gotta keep his image up, no time for slacking. I sat at the front in the passenger seat while Chanel sat behind in between the bags. She looked FUNNNY , her small self was squashed like a stepped on sandwich.

“ I need a lil help here ! “ She tried to swim her was through the bags.

“ Sit back girl, its only round the corner.” My mum laughed. She smiled back at my mum. WHAT ? the respect has gone out the window, when its me she screws me, when its my mum she wants to be all nice and smile like a giraffe. The respect has fully packed their bags and gone for a walk, it better arrive soon or she gone learn today.

We pulled up to the house , took the bags out and my mum drove off into the distance.

“ I never realised how empty your house was till now you know, you needed me.” I spoke out, attempting to kiss her, but she put her palm in the way. WHERE IS THE RESPECT.

“ Girl, I don’t wanna kiss yo future.” I said in an American accent.

“ DEAAAAAAADD JOKE.”  She said with a straight face. I know she can’t resist loving me, shes gonna crack sooner or later.

“ LOVE ME ! “ I hugged her tight so that she couldn’t run away and I was kissing all over her face. I made her laugh so I put my tongue in her dimple and swirled It around in circular motions.

“ ERRRRR YOU TRAMP ! “

“ But you love this tramp.” I gave her the puppy dog eyes , but she dismissed me and went into the bedroom. I ran after her like a lost dog.

“ real talk, whats up Chanel.”

“ ohh I just don’t like your eyes .” IS THAT IT? She stuck her tiny little tongue at me

“ ite I’ll give you some space, imma go downstairs and watch tv.” We both laughed because we knew it weren’t that deep.

“ Come here fatty, I need a cuddle.”

~ Chanel P.O.V ~

When I felt his muscular arms around my body, I felt like I was at peace for once in my life and I didn’t want him to let go. His fresh cologne had me in a trance, as I inhaled every last scent as if my live depended on it, he always smells so buff. I felt myself fall to the bed and he was on top of me, he paused as he looked into my eyes, when I looked back , I saw the man that I wanted to spend the rest of my life with, our lips connected, with smooth motions at a set pace, chills went down my spine and I was starting to feel all hot inside, he started kissing down my neck passionately as moans released from my mouth, he kissed his way back up to my lips and this time our tongues were entwining with each over as we battled for dominance.

“ Are you sure your ready ?” he asked breaking the kiss

“ yeah.” I replied.

“ I mean if your not ready, I can wait babe.”

“ I’m ready, I’m sure.”

Faster and faster our pace was getting quicker as if we couldn’t get enough of each other ,He took off his top, showing off his defined abs and muscular exterior, I took off my top with the help of him and he began licking my nipple, till I felt something wet in my draws, I think he noticed because he began to smile, but I felt a lil embarrassed. He undid his trouser button and took off his underwear and I saw this big yellow thing just staring at me, naah it looked scary.

“ No thats too big.” I cried

“ Well your gonna learn today, you fully tried to disrespect me.” He chuckled evily.

“ Condom?” I asked in fear of what was about to happen

“ yeah , I got one.” He rolled the condom on and slid inside me and began thrusting at a steady pace.

*** 4 hours ****

We both came at the same time, that was the best feeling in my life – I made love for the first time and it felt great. I’m happy that my first time wasn’t just sex, like the regular hoes , we actually made love. Wasn’t as romantic as I planned in my head, but it doesn’t matter.

“ I love you bae.” Amarni said as we cuddled up in bed.

“ I love you to.”

~ Jermaine P.O.V ~

“ YO , ah , its Man like Jermz

Rassclart Black gang,

Hol’ Tight My Dons Scrapz , Ma nigga Kaz , Deckz, Trevz, Rayz, Jamz, Reemz , dunnoe dunnoe, got the real mandem in the building jheeezzeeee”

“ Aii Jermz step out the booth for one second.” Scrapz commanded from the other side of the studio.

Yes I rap now, I’m heading towards the music industry, my rap game in on point so all these haters can talk smack from sunrise to sunset, I don’t give a fuck. When I make all these p’s don’t call my name. its that deep. You’re probably thinking why did I become a rapper? What made me do this? Well guess what, everyones doing it fam, I might aswell do it and show everyone who’s the best. I spit about real shit, my life, the bitches , the money, the hood fame. Its about time I become more than just a hood celeb.

“I’d like you to meet, the new member of our gang.” He stepped aside, and revealed a rough neck looking latino, she looked hard in a sexy way. She had two long cainrows , an eyebrow piercing with two slits in the other one,  she had big boobs , a fine ass , and a flat stomach she wore a black sports bra crop top thingy which showed her belly that was on point and toned, a black leather jacket, black trousers and black and white jordans. This chick looks haarrrddd, but why is a girl in our gang tho?

“ A GIRL?” I shouted in shock, she laughed at my surprised expressions.

“ Well, I’m not just any girl.” She said with a sassy smirk. You Got that right, this girl looks dope, I know we just met but her image is on point.

“ Hey, I’m Quinna.” She reached out her hand to shake mines, that’s when I realised that I recognised her from somewhere.

“ Cool, I’m Jermaine, by the way, but you can call me Jermz, cos’ I’m sicker than sick, I’m just the illest.” I said as I shook her hand, she chuckled at my reply. I like how she laughs at my jokes.

“ imma leave you two to get to know each other yeah, ite cool.” I dapped Scrapz, as he left  us in the studio.

“ I recognise you from somewhere.” I said mysteriously squinting deep into her face

“ Yeah, I remember you from the party, Trevor’s one.” OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH THAT’S THE GIRL. That’s the girl I was dancing with, that gave me that good good wine. Then I got stabbed that same night cos’ of Amarni. My body shivers with anger every time I hear or even think about his name.

“ OHhh yeaaaah, I remember you, you look different.” I replied.

“ I just had my hair out , and I was in a dress, that’s all, don’t let the tomboyish look fool you, I can be girly too and I remember you cos’ you was allll uppp on meee.” She teased.

“ LIE YUH AH TELL.”

“ Nigga get in the booth and spit some bars, lemme see what you got.”

“ Fine. You doo doo.” I went in the booth, put on my headphones , closed my eyes and started spitting my bars .

“ THAT’S WACK.” Quianna spoke out.

“ Well thanks for stepping on my heart b.”

“ wanna know why tho?”

“yeah?”

“ you need me on the track.” She smiled showing her perfectly structured white teeth.

“ ohh yeah , what can you do?” I asked sarcastically.

“ I sing duhhh.” She rolled her big brown eyes.

“ Sing then let me here them notes.”

“Why should I feel discouragedddddddd

Why should the shadows comeeeeeeee

Why should my heart feel lonelyyyyy

And long for heaven and homeeeeee

When Jesus is my portion

A constant friend is heeeeeeeeeeeeeee

His eye is on the sparrow

And I know he watches over meee

His eyeeeeeeeeee is on the sparrow

And I know he watches me.” She belted out in the most beautiful voice that I have ever heard. She had that nice, raspy tone to her voice but it was all big and powerful. Shes got me gassed and I don’t even know why.

“ Girl, you are in the toughest gang in the city and now you wanna go all church up on me.” I chuckled.

“ your propa good thoo, aii jump on this track now.” We both were in the both , just creating magic.

~ Louis P.O.V ~

I’m with Biola at my house chilling eating our Chinese that we ordered earlier, we cuddled up on the sofa to watch ‘Paranormal activity 4’ I’m a woos when it comes to scary movies , don’t judge me. I don’t want Biola to see me freak out and stuff, I’m gonna have to stick it up and be a man and hug up my boo when SHE gets scared.

“ its only been like 30mins, why you jumping already.” Biola laughed at me, I didn’t even realise that I was showing her that the film was scaring the fuck out of me.

“ you’re seeing things, babe.” I kissed her cheek.

“ Well I must be feeling things too.” Smart ass, with her smart ass comments.

I tuck into the chinese that was next to me, I forgot that I had it, but as those smells hit my notrils, I instantly felt hungry again. Biola finished hers quick time, like some hog and by time I knew it, she was dozing off in my lap. WHO SLEEPS DURING A HORROR FILM? But she looks cute tho. I turnt the tv off by the remote – cos I aint watching this by myself and closed my eyes to sleep.

~ Amarni P.O.V ~

~ The next morning ~

“ Morning Beautiful.” I said as I looked to my right to see Chanel’s eyes, slowly open. Her morning face is hella funny, and her hair looks crazier than usual.

“ I’m not your friend.” She said as she got up to go the bathroom.

“ Why babe?” I laughed.

“ You hurt my thighhss mannnn !!! I can barely walk eugh, fuck you.” Chanel snapped jokingly .

“ Where you going ma?”

“ Shower babe.”

“ I’m coming in with you.” She gave me a ‘nigga what’ face , then smiled as she turned around to walk into the bathroom, to set the shower.

The warm sprinkles of water hit my skin, as our body’s touched and you know what happens next.

ROUND 2.

THANKS FOR READING J

Vote,Comment,Like,Share

King Deezy

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

99.2K 5.3K 15
Ray's world comes crashing down at the young age of 16. Her brother, her protector, gone. Shot and killed. Her mother, her bestfriend. Gone loosing h...
122K 4.7K 31
Briana has always grew up in a good Christian home, had great parents, and loving siblings, but everything changed after the death of her father who...
Lucky Me By Mae

Teen Fiction

2.2K 272 45
College is suppose to be fun, a brand new experience. I know it wasn't suppose to be easy and necessarily drama free, but I feel like my life has don...
CHASE By Coco Chanel

General Fiction

53.1K 2K 14
Cartier aka Chase has had a hard life. Her life has been nothing but chaos. From her uncle tricking her into thinking it's okay to have sex with her...