The Barrier

By fad_zummer14

"THE BARRIER" Destiny Clark is a 16 year old girl, you expect her to gossip about and fuss about the new fash... More

Chapter 1 : Picture of Destiny
chapter 2: Picture of Natalie
Chapter 3: Picture of Hernandez
Chapter 4: Picture of Emily
Chapter 5: Picture of Asher
Chapter 6 : Picture of Taylor
chapter 7
Chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
The Barrier;chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20

chapter 16

143 12 5
By fad_zummer14

Chapter 16

As the engine came to a halt, the sudden anxiety in me deteriorated to a whole new extent. I never felt like this before, I have a strong feeling that something really nasty is going to happen.

"Up and get out, no one, I mean no one tries anything. Am I understood?" the man accompanying us said in a stern voice, I just nodded my head and the rest replied with a 'yes' or just grumbled incoherently.

Everyone got off the rear of the van and I gazed at the house in front of me which was surrounded by trees and the gates made the house-more like a mansion look freakier. My head was whizzing with negative thoughts like

'Crap I'm so going to get battered today' or,

'Nah, you probably just dug you own grave destiny by attempting to escape'.

I shake my head to get the thoughts of my mind ,which is making feel very nervous and my hands began to get sweaty, so I rubbed them on my jeans, anyone could see I was nervous just by taking a glance at my facial expression. It was one full of uneasiness.

"Hey, they won't do anything to you okay, I'll tell Lord Nicholas that it was my fault" Asher's sincere voice said from behind me while gazing at the gates in front of us.

Taylor just glared at Asher, Taylor came and hugged me from behind and said "that bastard won't do anything, I'll make sure to let the one who was responsible get the blame" he gave a sharp look at Asher while saying this, the others were just glancing back and forth, not knowing what on earth is going on. Asher returned the glare, I saw him give a slight irritated glance at the way Taylor was hugging me.Maybe it was my eyes ,or maybe not. Gah! I don't know.

Weird, I thought. What the hell is going on?

I unwrapped Taylor's arms from my body and faced him.

"No it's okay, I don't like it when others get hurt because of me, and I'll go up to Lord Nicholas and see what he wants "I had a feeling on what he wanted. It involved some heavy beating; I will probably wake up tomorrow. I mentally shivered nervously.

Both boys exclaimed "what!"

"Oi! Boys keep quiet and lets go" a strict voice warned us and once again, me and Taylor were held forcefully on the arm, while the other two men took care of the rest. I sighed inwardly, dreading for the moment to come. Asher glanced at me for a few seconds with furrowed eyebrows, and once again it looked like he was battling with his mind, he must have heard me sigh I thought.

I gulped as I was dragged through the rusty gates that seemed to look like it got two invisible beady eyes that are gawking at you. I kept my head low, so no one can see my fearful emotions; I hated people seeing me as weak.

I can't lie and say I wasn't scared, because right now, I am at the point of shitting my pants.

Well, not exactly.

As we trudged along the long corridor, leading to Lord Nicholas's office, each footstep taken was in synced with my heartbeat. When I'm nervous I tend to look down and be interested at random things

Like, right now, the marble floor looked utterly spotless!

We finally reached the destination I dread the most. Three heavy knocks.

The door gradually opened to reveal the last person I wanted to see.

Suddenly, my nervous features were clouded with anger.

"Well done kid," the man dragging me said to Devon.

Taylor and Ashers jaws both tensed and their fist were clenched.Immdiately Devon's face slightly paled. Good, it was his fault for snitching, though I will be intimidated at the two boys behind me, both angry.

I heard a distinct voice say "who is it".

"We found them Lord Nicholas "The man in the black suite holding Hernandez and Emily spoke first, while dragging us further in the room.

Here comes trouble, I mentally said. I was pushed nearest to Lord Nicholas desk; let me tell you right now, Lord Nicholas face was actually calm and a bit relaxed, but I can tell from his eyes, his pupils burned like a ball of fury, and it got darker with resentment every step I took.

This is not good.

There was a long silence, tension was building each second.

"Destiny, am I wrong if I say you were responsible for all of this" he spoke through his teeth, while he clenched his hand to hold his temper in.

I took a deep breath and said

"Erm, no" I say uneasily while I shook my head. I am truly an idiot.

He sneered at my response and carried on

"So how did it go for persuading this lot, who were ignorant enough to follow your lead "he briefly looks behind me and waits for me to give an answer. I narrowed my eyes at him,

"You see, it was easy, they all hate you and they wanted to escape. Simple as that". Wow, seems like I found my voice again. He scrutinized me with his hateful stare but it was interrupted by Taylor saying

"It wasn't her fault at all, she's talking shit, it was Asher"

Lord Nicholas just raised one of his eyebrows in a challenging manner. "Oh really?"

"Yes really" Asher was the one talking this time and he looked like he was getting annoyed at the way lord Nicholas was acting.

"I'm the one who suggested escaping this crap hole and I'm the one who entered your office and stole the keys!" Asher took more steps this time, standing right next to me, I could see him trying to hold his anger in because his muscles were all tense and his palms were clenched together.

Then, Lord Nicholas stood up and came face to face with Asher; their noses were inches away from touching each other. That fiery, evil glint appeared in Lord Nicholas's eyes again.

"Well, I will take both of you to the cabin "he paused and looked at me and Asher. My eyes widened and Asher just remained silent and still. "And we will see what you have to say". Shit I cursed in my head, no, not the cabin, I heard so many unpleasant stories to do with 'the cabin'. Asher already experienced it when he first arrived and he did not look good coming out of it. I heard as story once, that this boy-I never seen him or know his name but I heard the boys talking about it while I was cleaning the downstairs kitchen, that once Lord Nicholas sent him to the cabin, he never returned. Crap! Stop panicking destiny!

All of a sudden, Asher raised his fist and punched Lord Nicholas's face, this all happened in a blink of an eye. Lord Nicholas was groaning in pain while holding his nose, the man that was grabbing me previously got his gun and bashed the grip area on Asher's head, Ashers eyes rolled back simultaneously and fell to the floor.my eyes widened so did the rest, Taylor immediately came to my side and grabbed me closer to him and the others, away from harm.

Lord Nicholas probably acknowledged my movement and he fixed himself and said "don't even bother to move bitch! Boys send her to the cabin, and make sure Asher gets punishment 4, am I understood?" Two of the men's eyes widened for a fraction but then they nodded.

Oh fuck, this is seriously not good. One of the men advanced on me but Taylor got in front of me, in a protective stance.

"No! You're not touching her, take me instead, she did nothing wrong" he said exasperated and shocked at the same time.

He was pushed out of the way, but Taylor did not take it so easy and he roughly pushed the man back, maybe too much force was put into the push because the man fell backwards and hit the edge of Lord Nicholas's table and he blacked out.

"Fuck! You bastard!" Lord Nicholas roared in rage, he got himself ready and went behind his desk for a few seconds and came barrelling at me and Taylor, but before he reached me, he injected something into Taylor's neck. He immediately fell to the floor.in the space of five minutes three people blacked out.

"Now, he won't disturb, Logan you take Destiny to the cabin" he spoke to the one that was holding me before and then addressed the man next to him and said" Nathan take the rest of those o the cellar and I will handle these trash bags" he said scrunching his nose up in annoyance and disgust, he was referring to Taylor and Asher as trash bags.

I shot a sympathetic look to Hernandez, Natalie and Emily as they were all dragged to the cellar. I should be feeling sorry for myself because I'm the one who is going to be tortured for the next few hours.

ahh there we go,wow! a whole load of shit happened in this chapter btw the picture on the right is Drew Roy as Devon

you like?

vote!

comment!

fan

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.4K 522 65
What happens when someone whom you used to call as 'bestfriend' turns out to be someone who you never thought him to become like and all this happen...
72.8K 1.3K 45
Destiny Palmer...she seems like your normal teenage girl, but she's far from that. Now that's because she gets bullied, by some of the Magcon boys. A...
80K 2.1K 51
Getting broken up with was one thing Aliana Haven was used to. Her first years of High School mostly consisted of heartbreaking break-ups. But on top...
367 5 1
Almost a decade of pain pent up inside her, Sameera manages to lead a simple life with her older sister as her roommate. She wonders if she would hav...