Forces Working //BTS/Jimin Fa...

By SquanderGurl

A new time bodyguard gets assigned to protect BTS after the last one quit; she's fairly new to the field and... More

Complications (Ch.1)
First Day? Or Anniversary?
A Week of Heaven and Hell
Pleasant Surprise
Remember
Silent Revenge
Bitter and Sweet
Girls Work Day
Boot Camp
Salary
Choosing and Deciding
The Room Where it Happened
Almost Caught
Danger
No Mercy
A Nightmare on Jean Street
Bonding
Multitasking
Dog Days
Annyonghi Kashipshio
I Need You
The Parturition
The More I Know
Teenage Dream
The Games
A Tribute
Young Forever
Unavoidable
Birthday Worth 21 Years
Bon Anniversaire
Family Issues
La Natation
Closure
Anothers Eyes
A Dream is Just A Dream
Dieing Smile
Boy in Luv
Veracity
In My Arms
Leonard
Ricky
Couldn't Help It
The Last of Revy
Epilogue

Prank Time

516 22 0
By SquanderGurl

Monday-April 1~ Morning

Third Person

The six boy woke up, one realized he had no pants while the other peed his. V, the second youngest, couldn't have fallen for his trap any better. The powder was all over him, and he became soaking wet, blending into a doughy substance that would take a long and irritating shower to remove, not only that, but he was starting to get a baby rash from the stain in his boxers.

Jimin, at first, was nonchalant about not finding his pants, it was the boys he was with anyways, it's not like they haven't seen him in his boxer-briefs before. He confidently strutted out of his room, rubbing his eyes and craving orange juice and some eggs.

Next up was the leader, who woke up happy and unaware of the day. He strutted his way to the kitchen after having his glass of water, wondering if he would stop snoring anytime soon. Seeing that Jin already finished making the eggs for the boys, Namjoon took the orange juice from the fridge, putting the red solo cups on the table. He served himself some orange juice and waited for Jin to put his eggs on his plate.

J-Hope had awakened peacefully, he stretched and turned the lights on. Gasping and falling out of his bed. He stepped back from the lamp that had a cockroach inside and opened his drawer, where he thought he kept something hard to kill it with. He looked down at the drawer to only be greeted by the face of a terrifying clown. At this point, J-hope let out a blood-wrenching scream, running out of his room and towards Jin, holding his broad shoulder and mumbling.

"There is a clown face in my drawer, a huge bug in my lamp, and a provable pee stain in my underwear."

"You're kidding."

"I wish, I feel a little wet down there."

"About the clown and bug you idiot!" Jin sighed, calling Namjoon. "Leader! We have a slight prank problem."

"No kidding," he whispered. Staring at the head that was in the fridge which he had missed earlier. He took the jar out and startled Jimin, he touched his chest but then giggled, opening the jar and peeking inside.

"It's just a piece of paper... Hey, where's Suga?"

"I'm here you loudmouths, why did you guys wake me up!?" J-hope pointed at his room. Suga sighed, walking into J-hopes room and showing him the paper, crumbling it up and throwing it away.

"Now who could have done these pranks? Jimin is too nice, Jin would get worried about our well-being, Suga is too lazy, J-hope is too scared, and I definitely didn't do them."

"Taehyung," Jimin whispered, they all turned to see the poor boy with his boxers wet and full of dough. Suga barely contained his laugh, taking a sneaky picture through his phone and sending it to Revy, who waited at the elevator with the doors closed.

"Jungkook is the only one left, he is always teasing us so it must be him," Taehyung stated, Jin secretly wanted Tae to remain like that, so he sneaked his way into the shower already starting the water.

"Well, I'll be taking a shower first, then you can come in, V," Jin giggled as he took a shower, scrubbing his head with shampoo thoroughly.

Jimin waddled back into the kitchen, ready to eat what Jin served them. Taehyung pouted and sulked, mad he got the worst prank.

Jimin grabbed the salt, shaking over his eggs. The cap came off, but he still smiled gently. He grabbed his phone after receiving a text from Revy. She said she always knew he grabbed the salt first and sent a grinning emoji face. He chuckled, tempted to send hearts but settled for a laughing face.

All of the boys drank their juice at the same time, immediately spitting it out in disgust. All of them gagged and wiped their tongues with napkins, some even wanted to go brush their teeth. Suga was the only one who didn't drink orange juice, and contentious sipped his milk. Which the members had once made fun of.

Jin ran out of the room with his clothes on and holding onto his hair. "My-my hair. It's disgusting!" The boys laughed, and V took the opportunity to go inside and wash himself off.

J-hope stood up, walking to the study to get his things from the table. Suga knowing that the put a trap there, walked behind him, waiting for him to trip over the purposely crooked carped, and onto the table, where he would immediately get stuck.

After his plan worked, Suga closed the door and walked away.

Rapmonster was the only one left, and he was the one that probably got the most brutal prank. Suga then began to wonder it was a little too harsh for his colon, then shrugged it off.

The leader's stomach started growling loudly, and he clutched with embarrassment. "I think I digested that orange juice." He pushed the member aside, going to the bathroom at the speed of light. "Taehyung, hurry up!"

"You cannot speed perfection."

"Tae, my stomach is about to explode!"

"Can't hear you! I'm brushing my teeth, think I got some of that dough in my mout-" he suddenly gagged, spitting out and rinsing his mouth with water. "Oh my God, no one brush your teeth, the toothpaste has mayonnaise!" He gagged again, leaving the bathroom.

Rapmonster immediately ran inside, doing his business while the members started to freak out.

"Okay, okay, no one panic." Jimin tried to calm everyone down, but that was exactly what Suga wanted to happen. He wanted chaos. He wanted Revy to be entertained by the secret cameras he placed all over the place.

Suga grabbed the note from his pocket, whimpering to the guys. "Guys," they all looked at him with fear in their eyes. He read the note out loud, then showed them. "You, my dear Suga, have now witnessed the pranks I have bestowed all of the members with. Jin with his hair, J-hope with his sticky situation, Rapmonster with his stomach, Jimin with his pants, V with the amateur pranks, and Jungkook being a little, tied up. Now it's your turn, which means that as my best friend, you will get the worst. Love, Guard."

All of the boys gulped, Jin ran towards his room and his under his bed, V ran towards his room and hid in the closet, not noticing the mumbling of Jungkook who was stuck in his bed. Jimin remained still, trying to rationalize everything. The once innocent girl he had gotten to love, had now become this pranking monster who showed no mercy.

Jimin smiled, thinking of the cheesiest things once again. "Wow," he whispered.

"Seriously!?"

"What?"

"You're thinking about her while she's killing us off one by one!?"

"She's so unique and amazing, it's like falling for her all over again."

Suga became irritated, pushing him away. "Go hide, Romeo, or else she will-"

The ding of the elevator stopped Yoongi from saying anything. And from the elevator, they saw a close of stink bomb smoke flow out, and Revy holding her gas mask.

"No Yoongi, let him come to me. I won't hurt him too badly."

Yoongi and Jimin where now holding each other. Both had noticed the paintball gun she had leaning against her leg, but both boys had also noticed how badass Revy looked. Both of them took their phones out, taking a picture before backing away.

"Jagiya, baby, why don't we settle this nicely?" Jimin asked, putting his hands up. Revy clocked her gun, pointing it at Jimin and shooting it by his foot.

"As much as I like you. This is a war that I will win for the fangirls who you kill every day." She clocked her gun again.

"Run," Yoongi whispered.

"What?" Jimin asked, holding onto Yoongi's sleeve.

"Run!" Jimin ran, hiding under his bed and hugging his knees. "Nice job scaring the boys, you really traumatized them there," Yoongi commented.

"That's my job." She smiled, lifting her mask above her head. She told me to hide then look for Rapmonster, that she was going to let V, him, and I escape, but continue to terrorize the other boys.

"Guess we would be great partners in crime don't you think?" I gave her my notorious gummy smile, holding my hand up for her to take. She smiled, taking it and shaking it.

"Guess we do."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8K 196 25
He is charming, cocky, arrogant, handsome, playboy and everything a man can be. He's a devil in disguise. Being the only son of the billion-dollar co...
3.8K 137 50
"The first thing came in my mind and on my mouth was "JIMIN DOWN".I shouted so loudly running towards him that everyone got silent for a split second...
667 41 19
"You know, with a life like mine, where death awaits in every curve, I can't promise a happily ever after." "Mianhae.........Saranghae" When Y/N gets...
62 9 22
Choi Y/n finds herself in a toxic relationship that she barely escapes, with the help of her work colleagues and friends, Min Haeyeon, Park Jimin and...