Thorns. A Soukoku Au.

Par KimchiNeko

An au in which every wound of your soulmate will appear in your body too but in a flowery manner. If you are... Plus

God damn it Dazai
as we speak
Nightmare with you.
a Mackerel and a Slug.
A dream.
Lemons and the smut
Everything I knew about you.
Going to the mafia
Between the bars
Chuya's Birthday special >0<
Past
Human?
Apology
Writer Chan!
Why
returning
Warnings
Warnings. pt 2
Days past by
Hang in there
Tricked
Fault
please see
Words shaked up
a week
a new beginning
Camellia
A sudden change
Thorns
It is not yet over. Right?
Dazai!
Back together
wish
What's a soulmate?
Closure

When the title do not even can explain the pain of living and existance.

2.7K 101 7
Par KimchiNeko

*Chuuya's pov*

I woke up in a familiar room.white walls, white bed, white clothes, white evrything. Everything is vastly blurry. I remembered collapsing in the middle of the street. But why? I can't remember. I am looking for someone, I think. Am I following them?

Who is that guy? I remember that, I was following a brunette when I collapsed.

"My hands... Are these bandages?"

"Yes they are Chuuya. Don't ask about it"

Someone spoke from the other side of the room. I think it came from the other side of the curtains.

I watched as someone flicked the curtain.

It was him. But who exactly? He is a brown haired person with bandages all over his body. I think there is something in his stomach. A cast maybe?

"Who are you?"

*3rd p.o.v.*

After Chuuya said that, Dazai shooked his head. It prevents the red head from seeing his eyes which is filling up with tears.

Dazai already knew this may happen. He woke up a day before Chuuya as Yosano had her half-cured, only to nullify her ability.

What happened exactly?

After Dazai had left Chuuya dumbfounded, he quickly ran away after that. He didn't know what to do. He felt like Chuuya hated him.

He felt so bad and ran more faster. He reached a place where not much cars were to be seen. He ran and ran and eventually, he slipped.

He fell down on the road but didnt bother to stand up. He felt some few flowers on his leg. Chuuya is so clumsy at times. He just layed down and waited for something to arrive.

He felt the road's vibration as he mumbled some few words.

"What if Chuuya just forget about me"

Chuuya on the other hand, have thorns growing on his stomach since Dazai, "die" he grasped it still and caused his hand to bled. He passed out until eventually, someone found him bleeding and took care of him.

After a few days, Dazai came back to life. He can't die that easily. Chuuya had been confined to the hospital as someone had took care of him for a day.

Dazai didn't know what really happen to Chuuya. The doctors say that he might have a mental shock and forget some stuff for a month or years.

"Uhmmm. Hello?"

Chuuya spat out, reminding Dazai where he was right now.

"Hey, are you okay?"

"Yes! Of course!"

"Then why are you crying you lying bastard?"

"Just something in my eye"

Dazai is pained from talking to Chuuya like this. He is mad as ever.

"So, like I was asking, Who are you and why do you look so familiar?"

Dazai swallowed his sadness and tried to talk without cracking his voice.

"Well, we have met some times before and...."

"And?"

"We have spent some time together"

"Okay......."

Dazai want to say something more but the last thing he wanted to say, he can't really do it.

"I....... I am Dazai Osamu. Okay?"

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

27.1K 1K 12
Shunjū, the Japanese for double suicide. Osamu Dazais' favourite thing and world. Who's willing to die for him? His school may be big but he has no l...
61.4K 2.1K 15
''You used yourself as bait .'' Dazai couldn't see the problem here. What's the shorty upset about ? ''You could've died YOU IDIOT !'' Chuuya snappe...
130K 5.9K 26
𝙗𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙝𝙢𝙖𝙧𝙠𝙨. 𝙙𝙚𝙚𝙥 𝙨𝙘𝙖𝙧𝙨. 𝙘𝙤𝙡𝙤𝙧𝙛𝙪𝙡 𝙗𝙧𝙪𝙞𝙨𝙚𝙨. 𝙡𝙤𝙣𝙜 𝙨𝙘𝙧𝙖𝙩𝙘𝙝𝙚𝙨. 𝙨𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙢𝙖𝙧𝙠𝙨. a world where permanent...
21.5K 851 19
Is it possible to find true love at the first try !! For chuuya it was almost at the end of his life that he understood what true love really means.