PJO and HP crossover

By readaholic2307

Percy Jackson and Harry Potter!!! A little common, I know, but I feel I have some good ideas. This story is s... More

Author's Note
Wizards?
First Impressions
Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry
SORRY
Introductions
The New Arrivals
SORRY #2
Sorting things out
Encounters
SORRY #3 plus more!
Starting the day
hello again

Kings Cross

3.9K 125 147
By readaholic2307

Hello again my wonderful readers! I have decided to update once more! As you have probably guessed, I am not Rick Riordan or J.K. Rowling, and all that I own here is the plot. Please enjoy chapter 2!!! :D

This chapter is dedicated to Stylegirl98 and Kathyabble, who were the first two to comment!!!

Harry's POV

I groaned, rolling over to try and escape the sliver of sunlight that was shining directly into my eyes.Was it morning already? An abrupt thumping on the bedroom door made me jump. I was definitely awake now.

"HARRY, RON, GET UP!" Came a familiar voice through the door.

It suddenly struck me that today was the first of September. We had to catch the train to school today at 11am.

Crap.

"RON GET UP!" I leaned over and yelled into my best friend's ear.

He sat up so fast that I had to jerk back to avoid hitting his head.

"What was that for?!" He screeched at me.

"We have to get ready to go! School starts today!" I replied.

I watched as realisation slowly dawned on his face. He jumped up and started hurriedly getting changed. I quickly did the same, and suddenly we were both bounding down the stairs towards the delicious aroma of Mrs Weasley's cooking.

We both grabbed a seat, and when I looked over at Ron he was still yawning and trying to rub the sleep from his eyes.

"Morning Mrs Weasley!" I chirped.

"Morning mum." Ron said groggily.

"Glad you finally decided to join us, boys." Mrs Weasley said in an annoyed tone, setting down a plate of bacon and eggs in front of them.

All at once, Ron was awake. He started inhaling food like he hadn't eaten in a week. I ate at a normal speed, and finished after Ron let out a loud burp.

Mrs Weasley rolled her eyes, and said over her shoulder, "You have ten minutes boys, and then we're leaving. Tell the girls, and hurry up!"

I jumped out of my seat, pulling Ron with me. I rushed up the stairs, and into out shared bedroom. I came to a stop when I saw both Ginny and Hermoine standing in front of our beds, suitcases open.

They barely acknowledged that we were there, when Hermoine said, "We knew you didn't pack, so we're doing it for you." In a smug tone.

"Done!" Ginny said.

"Well that's just great. Can we go now?" Asked Ron impatiently.

The girls said nothing, only closed our suitcases and walked from the room.

"Girls." Ron muttered, rolling his eyes.

"We heard that!" Yelled Ginny.

"Oops." Ron said, his ears turning red.

"C'mon! We have to go!" I yelled to shake him from his embarrassed daze.

We grabbed our suitcases and wands, and bolted down the stairs, and out the door to where George, Ginny, Hermoine and Mrs Weasley were all waiting.

"Okay children. You will apparate to directly outside King's Cross, in that little empty shop I took you to over the holidays. I will be there with you, but just in case, we're using side-along, you hear?"

We all nodded.

"Well in that case, pair up! George, you're with me darling. Let's get going!" She added.

I reached over and took Ginny's arm. She smiled up at me, and then we were no longer outside the Burrow's protective barrier. We were at King's cross station.

Just kidding!!! It won't be that short!!! I'm continuing with a different POV though :D

Percy's POV

I was having the weirdest dream. I was standing in this huge castle thing, or rather, the ruins of one. All around me, kids and adults alike shot multi-coloured blasts at each other with sticks. Were these the wizards? They were wearing robes.

The attention seemed to be focused on a main trio. They looked like the ones that Chiron told us to follow tomorrow. The black haired guy in the front was the obvious leader. He had emerald green eyes and a lightning scar on his forehead, like he was some kind of Zeus lover. Thalia would not like that. The two kids beside him were a boy with flaming red hair, and a bushy haired brunette. It must be them. The main kids' friends were each holding their sticks, as well as an enormous tooth, easily as long as my forearm. What did it belong to? A drakon? I was watching them fight valiantly and thinking about this, when an ear-splitting voice sliced through my conscious brain.

"SEAWEED BRAIN GET UP!" She yelled.

I rolled over out of my amazing, comfortable bed, and fell straight onto the floor.

"Kelp Head..." Annabeth muttered.

I stood straight up, gave her a quick kiss, and ushered her out the door. I quickly grabbed my CHB t-shirt, some blue swim shorts and a pair of converse. I opened the door of the Poseidon Cabin, and she was still standing there.

"Did you pack Percy?" She asked me.

"Oh Styx, I totally forgot!" I exclaimed.

"That's ok Seaweed Brain. I know you, so I've already packed your bag." She said with a knowing smirk.

"What would I do without you, Wise Girl?" I asked as I sling an arm around her shoulder.

She rolled her eyes and dragged me over to the dining pavilion. I sat alone at the Poseidon table, since Tyson was off working with Dad. I shovelled some eggs on toast into my mouth, trying to eat as much as possible before we had to leave.

Suddenly, Chiron stomped his hoof, and all the other campers shut up immediately.

"Will the four demigods going on the quest please collect their bags and meet at Thalia's Pine."

I got up quickly, and bolted back to my cabin. I grabbed the sea-green suitcase that Annabeth had so thoughtfully packed for me, and was straight out the door.

By the time I reached the Pine, I was slightly out of breath. The other three were ready waiting.

'Hey boss!' I heard a familiar voice in my head.

I turned around to see four Pegasi waiting patiently. Standing in front was Blackjack.

"I told you not to call me boss." I whined at him out loud.

'Whatever you say boss.' He replied happily.

I sighed loudly, and loaded my bag onto Porkpie's chariot. Everyone else did the same, and I finally climbed onto Blackjack, pulling Annabeth up with me. Nico groggily climbed onto Guido, who was reluctantly letting the Son of Death do so, and was asleep in seconds. The Pegasi rolled his eyes at me, and got ready to go. He walked over to where Thalia was mounting the remaining Pegasi. She was as white as a sheet. I was still the only one who knew about her fear of heights.

"Ok! Let's go find some wizards!" I yelled.

And then we were off, soaring over Long Island Sound. It had only been a few minutes, but I could already see the city. I quickly leaned over to Guido and adjusted Nico so that he wouldn't fall off. He opened his eyes breifly, and blushed faintly. I shrugged at him, and then Blackjack flew back to the front of our formation.

I think everyone dozed off for a few hours at one point, including myself, because I awoke to Blackjack yelling, 'We're here boss!' in my mind.

I sat up straight and called out to the others, who woke up one by one. As we desended, we decided to land behind an empty-looking shop to aviod suspicion. As an extra precaution, Annabeth moved her hands around a ball of green mist, mumbling an Ancient Greek chant. She blew the Mist out of her cupped hands, and around us.

When we hit the paved footpath, I slid off Blackjack, helping Annabeth down after me.

'Thanks guys!' I called out telepathically to the Pegasi.

'Don't mention it, boss!' Blackjack said back.

I sighed and rolled my eyes at him, and along with the three white pegasi, he took off, leaving us us behind an abandoned store with only our suitcases for company.

We had just started to walk away when a group of five teenagers and an older woman walked out of the shop, startling us all. Three of the teenagers, one girl and two boys, had flaming red hair, as well as the mother. I quickly concluded that they were brothers and sister with their mother. Another girl had frizzy brown hair and warm, yet calculating eyes. The other boy had unruly black hair and green eyes. I thought I knew them, but I couldn't place them. Then it clicked. They were some of the kids from my dream.

A/N

Aaaaand chapter two is done! Sorry it took a while, I was writing it on and off for a few days when my schedule would allow it :)

I hope you like it so far! And, to user 'ionlyneedbooks', I might include the other seven a little bit later. Maybe ;)

The chapter may be a bit short, but it's pretty much the same as chapter 1, give or take 100 words.

Thank you soooooo much to all those who have read and voted for my story!!!

I have decided to also add in a little trivia question at the end, and first correct comment gets a dedication in the next chapter!!!

Here it is:

"Who is the only other demigod that knows about Nico's true crush?"

Keep on voting and readings "DEMI-WIZARDS" (I was told that name was good in the comments)

Until next update, Don't Forget To Be Awesome!

Oops, wrong fandom. Well, anyways, if you get the chance, check out Vlogbrothers on YouTube, or read some of John Green's books (they are AMAZING)!!!

Goodbye Demi-wizards! :D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

140K 4.3K 47
matilda styles, will you be my valentine? (please reject me so i can move on) โ‹† หš๏ฝกโ‹†เญจ๐Ÿ’Œเญงโ‹† หš๏ฝกโ‹† IN WHICH christopher sturniolo falls for nepo baby or...
315K 7K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
92K 5.1K 35
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ค ๐ข'๐ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐š ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐ฉ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ข๐ญ๐š๐ฅ๐ฒ? ๐ข ๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ค๐ž๐ž๐ฉ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๏ฟฝ...
1.1M 46.3K 52
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...