Drama (Robbie Kay fanfic)

By AyeRobbieKay

When 18 year-old Miranda Lytle was younger, she was best friends with Robbie Kay. Little did she know that wh... More

Drama Prolouge
New Beginnings
Backstory
Flirting much?
Classes
Nurse visits
Confessions
It's not what it looks like
Why?
Fights
Forgive and Forget
Arrested
Newbie
True Colors
Little Liars
Tears
Woah
Stories
Secrets
Confrontation

Miranda

2.6K 98 23
By AyeRobbieKay

Chapter 14

Austin began walking me back to my dorm room which I dreaded. I would have to face the girls and my night with Austin would end.

I stayed quiet the whole way there, ignoring every question he asked me until he finally gave up. We finally came in front of my dorm room and Austin turned towards me. "Are you going to be okay?" His eyes filled with concern as he looked at me. I simply nodded and passed off a fake smile.

He turned back towards the halls and kept walking. When he did so, my smile fell and I began to turn the doorknob.

When I opened the door I expected to see Mackenzie, Liz, and Ella waiting to speak to me, but instead I saw Mackenzie, Liz, Ella, Luke, Louis, Drew and Christian. They all sat together, focusing their attention on me.

I could still see a slight bruise on Liz' face from where I had slapped her.

I ignored all of them and walked over to my closet where I pulled out a black sports bra, a loose white tee, and yoga pant shorts. I headed for the bathroom and they remained silent while watching me.

Once I changed and put my hair into a bun, I unlocked the door and made my way towards my bunk, still feeling all eyes on me. Before I could reach the top, someone gripped onto my arm, gently pulling me down.

It was Ella.

"Miranda please let us explain." She pleaded.

I looked at her and all the others who were looking at me so apologetic it was creepy.

"Hmmm..." I hummed, rubbing my chin. "How about... no." I turned back towards the ladder but she stopped me yet again.

"Please."

I sighed, too tired to fight back. "5 minutes. You have exactly 5 minutes for all of you to talk to me and tell me what the hell is going on." I sat down on Mackenzie's bed and crossed my arms over my chest.

"Starting now."

They all looked at each other saying nothing until Louis spoke up. "Miranda, I- we're... we're so sorry." I raised an eyebrow at him and waited for him to continue. "Look, Robbie had something against all of us, if we didn't' do what he said... he would've told people them." He sighed and looked deep into my eyes.

"And you just listened to him?" Tears began to prick at my eyes as I spoke. He silently nodded and I exhaled deeply.

"And James... did he tell him to do that to me? Because no way in hell did he just accidently stumble upon us in that closet." When I got no reply, I knew it was true. "And he was arrested." I breathed out, moving my gaze towards the floor.

"Miranda please. We're so sorry." Liz added along with others in the group.

I laughed half-heartedly for a second and looked up at them. "Jessica? Ashton? - Were they apart of this lie too?"

Christian shook his head rapidly and looked me in the eyes. "No."

I kept my eyes on his when I heard all the others chime in.

"Can you please forgive us?"

"We didn't know Robbie would go that far."

"Please we're sorry."

I sighed and got up from my spot.

"Times up."

I made my way for my bed and this time no one stopped me. When I climbed up to the top, I laid down in bed, facing the opposite direction of them.

Soon enough, I heard the door open and footsteps walk out into the dark night before I fell to sleep.

---

3 weeks.

It's been 3 weeks since my little incident with my so called friends. I haven't really talked to them unless it's been about 'where my favorite top was...' or 'have you seen my mascara...' stupid stuff like that.

I still live with them, yes. I refused to move out since I could possibly end up getting a room with worse people.

Austin and I have gotten way closer. I actually really like him... I avoid Robbie all the time along with his little crew. The only person I talk to is Christian and that's at dance since I don't have any other friends I know in that class.

Jessica's been staying out of my way... I wonder why actually. Eh. Who cares. That bitch could die for all I know and I wouldn't give a shit.

This morning I woke up to the sound of my phone ringing 2 hours before I was actually supposed to get up. I groaned and looked at it.

'Robbie'

I declined and turned my phone off, just in case he called again. I rolled over onto my side and shut my eyes for a second.

Well... I guess it was more than a second because when I looked at Mackenzie's clock it was 6:27. I decided to get up before the alarm makes me in 3 minutes.

I walked over to my closet and pulled out a long sleeve, black sweatshirt and shorts. I went to the bathroom and changed. When I came out, Ella and Liz were ready while Mackenzie was waiting for the bathroom. I stared at them for a second before walking to my desk and pulled out my bracelets.

I carefully slipped them onto my wrists and over my sleeves. I tied my hair up and grabbed my backpack, making my way for the door. I didn't bother to wait for them. I never do anymore.

I walked through the halls to my first class and got there super early. I had enough time to look at my phone for a while, so I did. When I turned it on I had 37 new messages.

All from Robbie.

'Please answer your phone'

'Miranda please'

'Answer your damn phone!'

'Please I'm sorry, that was stupid of me...'

'Miranda!'

'I'm calling you!'

3 Missed calls from Robbie

'God dammit Miranda answer your phone!'

'I'm sorry for what I did, now answer me!'

I got bored of the messages and just deleted the conversation. I sat back in my chair and watched as more students arrived in the classroom. When they did, I self-consciously pulled my sweater sleeves higher onto my hands and my bracelets tighter.

Once the bell rung class had begun.

I sat through the whole hour completely bored out of my mind. I actually ended up doodling on 2 full pages about quotes and TV characters... crap like that.

I accidently drew Austin's name a few times too... oops.

I got up when class had ended and made my way to my next class, alone.

When I got there, Jessica or Amber wasn't there. Oh god. That meant Robbie and I didn't have a lab partners and we'd most likely have to pair up. I do not want to pair up with him, and not only because I seriously hate him.

Sometime I catch him groping Amber's thigh under the table and the thought of that makes me cringe.

I sat down at my normal spot and ignored everybody around me until the teacher walked in.

"Hello class... ah and I see Amber and Jessica aren't here? Okay well, Robbie and Miranda, pair up." He pointed at me and I gulped. I turned my attention to a smirking Robbie and sighed. Getting out of my chair, I grabbed my bag and made my way towards his table, feeling a million eyes staring at my every move.

I finally got to him after what seemed like ages and dropped my bag onto the ground. I got onto the high stool and scooted as far away from him as I could, only to be met with the leg of the table.

The teacher turned to face the bored and started talking about whatever and I felt Robbie moving closer to me.

I looked over at him to see he was indeed moving his stool closer to me. I glared at him and looked back at the teacher, who was still turned around.

"Miranda." Robbie whispered, trying to get my attention. I ignored and continued watching the lesson.

"Miranda." He repeated, this time a little louder. I ignore, yet again, and watched the chalk as it hit the board.

I heard him sigh next to me and next thing you know, someone's hand in on my thigh. I jumped and swatted Robbie's hand away.

"Don't fucking touch me." I spat at the grinning Robbie. His face fell and he looked serious again. "Why didn't you answer your phone?"

I looked to him and rolled my eyes. "Why would I? Just so you can lie to me again? Hmm?" After that he stayed silent.

I smirked at my accomplishment and looked down at my notebook as I drew pictures of logos and scenery.

---

At lunch nothing was better.

Austin wasn't here today and I was sitting alone at our usual table. I could feel people staring at me and whenever I caught them, they would immediately face away.

I looked down at my food when I felt someone tap my shoulder. I looked up to see Liz touching me and looking down at me sincerely.

"Would you like to come eat with us?" She pointed to the table of friends and I sighed. Mackenzie, Ella, Christian, Luke, Louis, Drew, and Robbie all sat there, staring at me. I met Liz' eyes and nodded slightly.

She smiled and helped me up. We walked over to her table in pure silence, not saying a word. I could feel her staring at me, but I kept my gaze to the un-touched food on my plate.

When we finally got there, I sat down next to Liz and stared at my tray.

"So... how are you?" Someone finally spoke up. I looked up to see it was Ella, everyone's eyes still on me.

"Fine." I replied back quietly, not saying anything else.

"Are you sure?" Liz asked, placing a hand on my shoulder.

"Yes, why wouldn't I be?" This time I looked up and met the eyes of everyone. They all stared at me, wondering what Liz would say next. "Well, for one, you haven't spoken to us in like 2 weeks and you seem a little off...-"

"I'm fine, just drop it okay?" I looked back down at my food.

"No. What I can't drop is that its 80 degrees outside, and you're wearing a black sweater!" She yelled, pulling at my sleeve. I tore my hand away from her and rubbed my wrist.

"I like wearing sweaters, okay?" I spoke with a barely audible tone, wondering if they even heard me.

"Roll your sleeves up." I heard a voice say. I looked up to see it was Drew, eyeing my sleeves.

"No." I held my wrists against my chest.

"No?" Louis asked.

I nodded. "No."

Liz reached for my arm and I pulled away from her. "Don't touch me!" I yelled, now earning stares from separate tables.

"Miranda, we just want to see if you're okay..." Mackenzie looked at me with worried eyes.

"Yes, please just roll up the sleeves so we can see-"

"Actually, I'm not hungry." I interrupted Luke and pushed my tray towards the middle of the table before I got up and walked away.

Liz' POV

We watched as she scampered out of the Cafeteria, leaving her backpack behind. Mackenzie and I both looked down at it, thinking the same thing.

With a nod, we both reached down and pulled the backpack onto the table, laying it out in front of everyone.

"Everyone, check the zippers and pockets." I said in a quiet voice, looking up at the worried faces.

I reached for one pocket while everyone else leaned over the table and searched the bag. Eventually, someone found something.

"Look." Ella said, unzipping one of the pockets.

In the pocket were 2 different blades stained with blood, a lighter, cigarette butts, and a container of pills.

"Oh my god."

||Oooooo Mirandaaaaa

-RobbieRehab

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.1K 213 42
Meet Amelia Getter. She's intelligent, kind, and in a lot of pain. Her mom sent her to a boarding school for the talented after she lost her best fri...
315K 6.6K 45
Taylor Sophia Kingsley is the girl everyone is jealous about. Perfect body, perfect hair, long legs that seem to go on forever. At 5'8, she has it al...
18K 554 40
(Before You Leave #1) She was sent to boarding school over the smallest of mistakes... Okay, burning down your schools gym might have been a big one...
9K 435 35
(falling series #1) Welcome to the falling series!!! Sara looked at her but pushed her away mean while ava just wanted to know her. It all started...