All or Nothing (Urban) Book 9...

Af omgchele

After inheriting every last dime from his wealthy Grandfather, Theodore Reed has a lot to handle at such a yo... Mere

All or Nothing (Urban) Book 9
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11 & Updates
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
CHAPTER 22 & UPDATES
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Update
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
NEW BOOK!!
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52 THE END
Next Part

Chapter 34

9.5K 414 558
Af omgchele

Victoria

I felt like I had been sitting in Theodore's bedroom, looking out of his bedroom window to see when he'd come back or when Princess would turn up but so far I've been unsuccessful. All I've seen is the sun rise and the rest of my family come back over here after a night of unsuccessfully finding Princess. They had all gone home by now, except for Teddy and Isaiah and Daddy lived here, so it was just us. I'm sure they'd all fallen asleep by now, but I was worried about Princess and Theodore. 

I was almost sure Princess would've turned up by now. I mean, who could want her, other than Nicole's crazy ass? And I'm more than positive Theodore can deal with her without shit getting too crazy. He's done it in the past, so what could be the big issue now? And why isn't he returning any of my phone calls? He knows how worried I get. But it's worrying me even more since he always returns my phone calls. The only time he didn't was a few nights ago when he got shot. Something has to be wrong if he hasn't returned my calls.

I looked down at my phone that only had notifications from my family, asking if Princess and Theodore turned up but I just ignored them. I scrolled through the numerous messages, only in search from a message from Theodore but I sighed when I didn't see anything from him. "Damn, Theodore. Where are you at?" I whispered to myself. If he's all right, I know he's going to be pissed that I'm blowing up his phone but I'm worried. First Princess goes missing, now Theodore. "Fuck it," I mumbled. Something isn't right, so I dialed Theodore's number for the fifteenth time and put the phone up to my ear, hoping he'd answer.

I hate the way Theodore and I argue. I hate it a lot but I just let him get his anger out since he's pissed off. Theodore has a lot of issues, quite like the issues I had when I was his age. I know his mental issues aren't an excuse but they could be a reason as to why he acts the way he does. He has so much built up anger and resentment for me and Teddy, that I just let him get his way because I feel bad. I'm guilty. I let Theodore slip through the cracks growing up because I was so concerned about what happened to Lindsey. I neglected Theodore and I know Theodore's behavior is just a way of him acting out, looking for the love he never received when he was younger. And I feel bad for what happened to him.

I felt my heart rate speed up when I heard the bedroom door open. It has to be Theodore. I quickly turned around but frowned when I only saw it was Teddy. I sighed and turned back to the window, still hoping for Theodore and Princess to pop up.

"You know," Teddy's deep voice rang through the room as he stood behind me and placed his hands on my shoulders. "you really need to get some sleep. You're gonna drive yourself crazy sitting here looking out of the window. They're going to pop up eventually, but just sitting here waiting, is gonna make you lose your mind. You need to go to sleep."

I sighed. "But I can't sleep. I wouldn't be able to sleep knowing they're out there somewhere, probably looking for help. They could be in pain or hurting and none of us will be able to help them. I know Theodore might be able to handle himself but he's still young. He's my baby and I know he can't do everything, especially in his condition. He was just shot the other night and he just got into a bad fight last night. I shouldn't have even let him go. If something happened to him, I don't know what I'd do with myself. I'd feel horrible," I rambled. "A-And Princess, what's going to happen to her? I mean, she needs her medication. She can't just not take it. She needs it every single day or she'll be sick."

Teddy took a deep breath as he began massaging my shoulders, trying to calm me down, but I was still on edge. "Look Victoria, Theodore knows how to handle himself. I know my son and I know he won't let anybody take advantage of him. He's a grown man. Shit. We raised him, so if he could survive us and our family, then I'm sure he can survive anybody else. Theodore ain't no bitch."

"But he's already in a vulnerable position based on what happened to him and his head wasn't in the right place when he stormed out of here last night. I shouldn't have let him leave because I know how he gets when he's pissed off. He could seriously hurt somebody."

"And who gives a damn? Who ever fucks with him when he's pissed off is a damn fool for doing it. My son knows how to handle himself and if he needs to fuck somebody up for fucking with him or Princess, then so be it. They deserve it. Now, will you please do me a favor and take a break from looking out of this window and just lay down for a few hours?"

"Teddy, I can't."

"Victoria," Teddy groaned. "How about for just an hour? I can sit here and watch the window for you."

I quickly shook my head. "No. No. No. You can't look the same way I can."

Teddy sucked his teeth. "Alright, now that just sounds dumb as hell. You just starring at the driveway Victoria. I know I might not be the smartest, but I'm sure I can tell if a car is pulling up or not. C'mon, just lay down in Theodore's bed and I'll sit right here at the window and watch."

"But what if they come back when I'm asleep?"

Teddy chuckled as he pulled me up out of the seat I had been sitting in for hours. I'm sure my ass print was in the seat since my ass was sore when he pulled me up. "Now, I know you need some sleep Victoria. Have you been taking your medication?"

I rolled my eyes. "Yes, of course I have."

I tried walking away from Teddy but he pulled me back so I was standing in front of him. He lifted my head up so I was looking him directly in the eye. "Nah, for real. Tell me the truth. You been taking your medication? And don't lie to me 'cause this paranoia right now ain't normal, even for you."

"I swear I've been taking it and considering the circumstances I'm under, I think I deserve to be paranoid. My fucking son and grand daughter are missing. How are you so calm?"

"Because you just gotta have hope that they're gonna come back. I know Theodore wouldn't allow anything to happen to Princess. He loves her too much to allow her to get hurt over some dumb shit. You gotta have a little hope that they'll be all right too. Okay?"

I nodded my head, agreeing with him, even though something in the back of my mind was telling me something wasn't right. Something just felt wrong, which is why I was feeling so paranoid. I knew Princess would be fine if Theodore was out looking for her. I knew he'd be able to find her, but when he didn't show up this morning, I got this bad feeling in my stomach that he was in more danger than I thought he was.

Teddy wrapped his arms around my waist. "Alright, now how you just lay down and I'll watch the window? And I swear, if I see or hear something about Princess or T3 then I'll wake you up. Can you do that for me?"

I sighed. "Yeah. I guess."

I guess Teddy was right. It was no use sitting and watching the window since I had been doing it all night. Honestly, I was starting to lose my mind just starring out of the window and watching as the day passed by me. Nothing was changing, but I'm not going to go to sleep. Teddy will forget to wake me up and T3's gonna think I was asleep all night, not giving a damn, when he was out looking for Princess. I need to be the first person he sees when he walks back into the house.

Teddy pulled me up out of the chair I was sitting in and walked me over to Theodore's bed. It felt weird being in his bed since it smelled like his cologne with a hint of perfume, which had to belong to Mya. I really didn't want to be in this bed since they probably have sex here all the time. I didn't want to be wallowing around in my sons' sweat and cum, but I couldn't look anymore crazier to Teddy than I already was, so I pulled back the covers and climbed into the cold bed. As soon as my head hit Theodore's pillow, my head hit something hard.

"What the hell?" I mumbled, sitting up. 

"Damn. Don't you ever sit still?" Teddy asked, looking away from the window.

"Fuck off Teddy." I pushed the pillow I was laying on top of over and saw the hand gun that was laying underneath it. Damn. I know my baby is involved with my Dad's business, but I didn't know he was into shit like this. I picked up the gun, deciding to put it somewhere else. I can't sleep in this bed with a loaded gun under my head.

"Damn. You gon' kill me with that or something?"

I looked up at Teddy, who was now standing over me, and not watching the window like he promised he'd do. "Will you just watch the damn window?"

"I'm watching it. Where you get that gun from?"

"Well, since you're so nosy, it belongs to your youngest son."

"Why you meddling in his shit? I told you before that the kids are grown and you can't meddle in their stuff anymore. You could do it back at our crib when they used to live with us when they were younger but they're adults now and this is his house. You can't go snooping through his shit then be surprised about what you come across."

"I'm not shocked," I lied. "And for your information, I wasn't meddling. He had it under his pillow, which is dumb as hell. Anybody could walk in here and get a hold of this, especially Princess. I'm gonna have to have a conversation with him about thi--"

"No the hell you not," Teddy cut me off. "Just leave him alone. Clearly, he has it for his own protection and if you didn't go snooping through his bedding, you wouldn't have found it. He's a grown man."

"He's my baby boy," I defended. I don't care how old any of my kids get, they're still my kids, but Theodore's my youngest and I gotta look out for him the most. He's lost. He might not be able to admit it but I know he's lost and completely out of his element here. It's like he can never catch a break when it comes to women, love, family, the business, anything. 

"He's your son, who's also a grown man."

"Whatever," I rolled my eyes as I reached beside me to put the gun in the nightstand. I pulled open the top draw to the nightstand and my eyes widened. There was another gun on the inside, bullets, a knife, condoms, a stack of money and a picture of Princess.

"See, there you go meddling again. Just put the gun down and close the damn draw."

"I am. I am."

I pushed the condoms to the side and frowned when I saw an ultrasound laying beneath it. What the hell? Who does he have pregnant now? I looked up at Teddy, who had his back turned to me now, before grabbing the ultrasound out of the draw, putting the gun inside and laying down as if I hadn't grabbed anything. I pulled the covers over my body and looked at the ultrasound under the covers. My eyes widened. "What the hell?" I whispered. There was no date on the ultrasound, but why would he have these?

I'll be damned if he has Mya's worthless ass pregnant. See, I actually liked the little girl until last night at dinner when her family showed out. The only reason I don't like her now is because of her family and how they treated my family, and I'm sure the apple doesn't fall too far from the tree. If Theodore just peels back that "good girl" layer on Mya, then she'll be just as low down as her family is. If she is pregnant, she's gonna have to do something to get rid of that baby. She's gonna have to give it up for adoption or something but our families can't be connected for the next 18 years because the two of them decided not to use protection. There's no way in hell she's going to bring my son's child into the world.

I squinted my eyes, trying to get a better look at the ultrasound. It didn't have anybody's name on it, which was weird. Normally an ultrasound would have a name and hospital information on it. I quickly looked back at Theodore, just to make sure he wasn't looking at me before I pulled the ultrasound from under the covers. I needed to get a better look at this. I slightly pulled the ultrasound from under the cover and scrunched up my face when I saw part of it was scratched off where the patients' name, hospital name and date would be. 

What kind of shit is this? It can't be Mya's, because why would they scratch off her name and hospital information? Or it could be Mya's, and they were doing it for safety reasons, but what safety hazard would this cause? Unless...what if it was Milan's baby? But it can't be. He's been dealing with Mya for months now and Milan hasn't been out of the house, plus, I don't even think she's big enough to be carrying a baby since it had to be conceived more than six months ago when they were still dealing with each other. So, who's baby is this and why does he have an ultrasound in his nightstand?

"You all right over there?" I quickly shoved the ultrasound under the covers as Teddy got up from his seat and towered over me. I quickly nodded my head, hoping he'd go away but he didn't. "Nah, you too quiet. I'm used to your mouth running a mile a minute."

"I'm tired."

"Nah, you're like a little kid when you're tired. You keep yourself active by talking and moving around so you never fall asleep. What were you meddling with? 'Cause I know that's all you're doing right now."

I rolled my eyes. "I'm not doing anything but laying down. Damn. Stop accusing me. You know, maybe I'm not the paranoid one, maybe it's you."

"I'm chilling."

"Okay," I nodded my head, turning away from him, but he turned me back around. "What?"

"You know, I think this is pulling us closer together. I can feel the sexual tension between us. I mean, we've been living together for a few months now and I see the way you look at me. You been giving me that same look since we were kids, but I can't even lie and say I'm not feeling the exact same way. I mean, all the shit we've been through the past few months with our relationship, your engagement to Jason, my marriage to Milan, all of that has pulled us closer together and only created sexual tension between the two of us."

I scrunched up my face. "Are you drunk?" I asked him. 

I honestly don't even know where that came from. I told Teddy when I first decided to move to Atlanta that nothing was going to happen between the two of us, that our relationship was finished and that we needed to move on with our lives. I love Teddy and I always will. He'll always have a place in my heart because we've been through so much together but I just can't see the two of us being together anymore, especially not after all the hell we've put each other through. 

Our last break up was nasty and I don't want to go through it again. Teddy and I are too toxic when we're together, we've always been. We love each other too much. We love too hard because we've been through so much. I don't want a relationship with him further than the two of us just being friends, because when we're friends, we're good together. 

Teddy laughed. "No I'm not, even though I really want to be right now. Just imagine us having drunk sex right now. Remember how we used to do that back in college when I'd come back home from my away games? We'd be up at it all night, just drinking until we passed out."

I slightly smiled. "Or remember that time when you were so drunk off of that champagne when I used to live in Detroit that you started crying in the middle of sex?"

"Yeah, but I wasn't even drunk," he laughed. "I just missed you so much baby girl, you didn't even understand how badly I was missing on you. And when I got up in you, my emotions mixed with the alcohol, just made me start balling my eyes out. But that was the last time we did anything like that though, 'cause soon after, you started popping out all your bad ass kids."

I rolled my eyes. "Whatever. Even when I was pregnant and after, you were still missing on me so much," I mocked him. "You know how I feel about the two of us getting back together."

"What if it was just sex?"

"You're that desperate?"

"Honestly?"

"Please be."

"Yup."

I laughed. "Damn Teddy. You can get any girl yo--"

"I know, but I only want you," he cut me off. "I've been through my fair share of girls but I always come back to you for a reason. The sex might be good, even better than you sometimes, but the connection just ain't there. I've never connected with anybody the same way I connect with you. You just understand me and the shit I've been through because you were there with me through it all. You've been riding with me for years Victoria and I just want to show you how thankful I am to have you in my life all of these years."

"Teddy, we're old. You've shown me how thankful you are before and I ride so hard for you because I love you. I can't ever stop loving you and protecting you and you know that. I wouldn't let anybody hurt you."

"Then just be with me. Please," he begged.

"No," I firmly stated.

Teddy sighed as he sat on the edge of the bed in front of me. "I'm gonna stop asking you one of these days," he stated as he slipped his hand into mine before he began caressing the back of my hand. "But we're gonna be old by then. I just don't understand why you're playing around with my feelings so much. I know I did some bad shit to you in the past but I've grown up and you've been living with me for all of this time to witness how much I've changed. I'll do anything for you to just be with me Victoria because I'm just so lost without you."

I sighed. Leave it to Teddy to try to guilt trip me but part of me felt bad. I do want Teddy. I want our relationship to work but I know how we get when we're together. "I don't think I can go through another break up, so if we're together this time, we can't break up again," I told him. "I want there to be honesty, trust and loyalty on both our ends. I want this to be it and before we even get together, I want to work on us."

Teddy smiled, a genuine smile that I hadn't seen in years. "Alright. I can deal with that."

"Come here."

Teddy leaned over me and pressed his lips up against mine, giving me a feeling of electricity that I haven't felt in years. No man has ever made me feel the same way Teddy has made me feel. I hate the back and forth between the two of us but hopefully, we'll stay together forever now. I know I've possibly made the worst decision but I love Teddy and I know he loves me just as much as I love him. Our love has always been present, we just have a hard way of showing it sometimes.

My hand holding the ultrasound slid to the other side of the bed as Teddy climbed on top of me. I couldn't risk him finding the ultrasound, so I buried it within the sheets and covers on the other side of the bed as I wrapped my arms around Teddy, deepening the kiss. It felt good kissing Teddy. I mean, it always felt good, but it felt even better now.

My heart rate sped up as Teddy pushed the covers off of me and climbed in between in my legs. I haven't had him inside of me since we broke up years ago and honestly, I was anxious to feel him again. I let him take control by kissing down down my jawline, neck and chest while his hands worked to pull off my pants and panties. I was dripping wet as soon as he got my panties down my legs. I was so horny that my p*ssy was throbbing since it felt like I was waiting hours for him to just fuck me but he was just taking his time, but I'm sure he could tell just how ready I was by the smile on his face.

I was tired of waiting on him, so I pulled his boxers off, letting his manhood spring out at me. I smirked since it looked exactly how it did the last time we had sex. At least none of these bitches he's been dealing with the past few years have given him a disease that made him have a shrimp d*ck or made his shit fall off like I thought was going to happen to him back in high school.

"You like what you see?" he smirked.

"No but I'd like it better if you were inside of me."

Teddy chuckled as he climbed on top of me and eased into me. My hands gripped the sheets as he continued sliding into me. He didn't fit into me like a glove since we hadn't been together in so long and Jayvion wasn't near the same size as him since Jayvion was more thicker than Teddy. And I haven't had sex in months since I was in Atlanta most of this year. My body was in need and Teddy was relieving me. My chest heaved up and down as he tried to fit himself into me, as if this was my first time all over again.

Teddy slipped his arms around me as he bent down to my ear and whispered, "I got you Victoria."

Jazmine

I looked back at Princess as Aubrey drove over to Theodore's house. I don't know how they all got to fighting last night but I knew Princess didn't need to be around to see Theodore fighting. I know how he gets when he fights. He blacks out and will hurt anybody in his way. I'm sure he wouldn't hurt Princess, but she shouldn't be around to see him hurt anybody that gets in his way. But even after we took her last night, I still haven't gotten any calls from Theodore. I've tried calling Theodore multiple times to tell him that we took Princess but his phone just kept going to voicemail. I really just hope he's not out doing something stupid when we've had Princess all of this time.

"So, did you have fun last night? Even though I fell asleep early," I told Princess, making her smile.

"Yeah. Can we all hang out again?"

I smiled. "Of course."

"Aunty Jaz, can I ask you something?"

"Sure, what's up?"

"Did you and Uncle Aubrey talk to God?"

I scrunched up my face. "Huh?"

"Well, Daddy told me babies come from God and Uncle Aubrey said you're having a baby, so you guys had to talk to God in order to get a baby. What did you guys tell God you wanted? Because Daddy told me he talked to God and told him that he wanted a daughter named Princess, and boom! There I was."

I laughed. "Well, it's supposed to be a secret that I'm pregnant Princess," I told her. Aubrey and I have been keeping my pregnancy on the low for months now because we don't want everybody in our business. But my pregnancy is part of the reason why I wanted to sit down and talk to my Mom, and why I wanted Aubrey to be present. My Mom and I aren't on the best of terms but we're getting our relationship back to a good place and I want her to be in my childs' life and I want her and Aubrey to settle their differences for the sake of our unborn child. I don't want my child being born in the middle of turmoil. "Do you think you can keep it a secret?"

"Oh, Princess knows all about keeping secrets," Aubrey butted in.

Princess smacked her lips. "Of course I can keep a secret. But do I have to keep it a secret from Daddy?"

I nodded my head. "Mhmm. I want to surprise him."

Hell, it was a surprise to me when I found out I was pregnant. I won't make Princess keep this a secret from Theodore for too long. He'll be the next person I tell, but I just want to keep things on the low for now.

"Okay. I promise I won't say anything to anybody. So, am I going to be an Aunt or an Uncle?"

I laughed. "Well, you're always gonna be an Aunt Princess since you're a girl."

"But what if you have a boy?"

"Then you'll be his Aunt but I don't know what I'm having right now. What do you want?"

She shrugged her shoulders. "I don't know...twins!"

"No!" Aubrey quickly responded. 

"How come?" Princess asked. "I can help you guys. I know how to burp babies, feed them and change them. I do it to my Baby Alive's all the time."

"I don't know, I'll see," I told her as Aubrey pulled into Theodore's driveway.

Most of the cars from last night weren't at the house right now. There were only a few cars here and it seemed pretty calm from the outside. Theodore must know we took Princess with us last night. Once Aubrey parked his car, we all got out and Princess held both of our hands as we walked up the driveway.

"Damn. This is a nice place," Aubrey commented.

"It's like a castle!" Princess exclaimed.

Before we could even make it up the porch steps, the butler opened the door. "Master Theodore and the Reeds have been expecting your arrival Miss. Princess. You were out for a very long time last night," he said as he eyed Aubrey and I.

Princess' eyes widened. "I was with my Aunt and Uncle. Am I in trouble with Daddy?"

"No you aren't, ma'am."

"Um is Theodore here?" I asked, looking around since I didn't see his car parked outside. "Is anybody here?"

"Master Theodore left last night and hasn't returned but Miss. McDonald is upstairs. I'll go get her."

The butler turned away from us and walked up the steps as we stepped into the house. It was silent in here and there were specs of blood on the floor and walls from where Theodore and Mya's brother were fighting. Damn. I figured they would've cleaned this up after last night but I guess not.

Miss. McDonald walked down the steps a few minutes later with a robe wrapped around her body. "Princess!" She immediately picked up Princess as soon as she got down the steps before looking at Aubrey and I. "Did you guys take her last night?"

"Yeah, we figured she shouldn't be around when all that shit was going on, so we took her," Aubrey explained. "Where's Theodore?"

Miss. McDonald sighed. "I don't know. He went out looking for Princess last night, everybody did, but he never came back. You guys haven't talked to him? Because he said he was calling you guys last night."

"I didn't get any calls and neither did Aubrey," I spoke up. "We've been calling him today but he hasn't returned our calls. You don't think something happened to him, do you?"

She sighed again. "I have no idea. I hope nothing happened to him but this isn't like him to just be gone all night without saying anything. I mean, I don't even know where he could've gone. He doesn't have many friends."

She was right. Theodore always fell out with people so he didn't have many friends other than us and his family, so I have no clue as to where he could've gone unless he went looking for Princess among the right people. Because if I were him, the first place I'd go looking is the condo Nicole and Tee Tee live in.

"He could've gone over Nicole and Tee Tee's place to look for her since that's the reason he got shot. The two of them came into his club acting a fool about wanting to see Princess. Clearly, he didn't know it was us who had her, so he probably assumed the two of them had something to do with her disappearing."

"But he should've been back if he was just dealing with the two of them. Those bitches can't hurt my baby. They're weak."

"I mean, Tee Tee did shoot him and beat up Mya," Aubrey added. "And Nicole is a big bitch, coupled with her anger and want for Princess, there's no telling what she can do. She just wants her daughter and nothing's going to stop her from getting Princess. The two of them like to make up schemes in their head and once one of them comes up with a scheme, the other one is going along with it, no matter how dumb it might be."

"Except for my baby," Miss. McDonald replied. "Nicole might be a lot of things but I think she's too weak to do anything to T3. She's scary."

"Nicole likes to put on a front Miss. McDonald. She's probably pretending to be scary but I'm more than sure Nicole is plotting behind Tee Tee's back. You can't forget how she plotted on Theodore back in high school and got pregnant. She's a scheming ass bitch."

Miss. McDonald sighed as she shifted Princess to her other hip. "Yeah, I guess you guys are right. Do you guys mind doing me a favor and going over to their place to see what's going on? Theodore isn't answering his phone and I'll be damned if any of those bitches hurt him."

"Yeah, of course we'll go over there," I told her.

"Alright, thank you guys. I really appreciate it."

Aubrey smiled. "Can I get a hug Mama?"

"Of course but no funny business Aubrey."

"I'm a changed man Mama." Miss. McDonald put Princess down before she wrapped her arms around Aubrey. "Mm, you still so fine Miss. McDonald. I don't see an engagement ring on your finger, so does that mean you still like the young niggas or you getting back with Theodore's old man? 'Cause if you still like the young niggas, me and Jaz can share you. She like 'em old like me."

I rolled my eyes as Miss. McDonald smacked her lips and pushed him off of her before she pulled me into a hug. "I'm sure Jazmine doesn't condone in that compromising behavior like you. Right, Jaz?"

"Right," I agreed.

"I mean, we can all still have freaky island sex. The three of us can go off to some far away island and just lay up and fuck all day long. I don't mind taking the both of y'all one by one if y'all don't like threesomes."

"Goodbye Aubrey. Princess is still in the room and can hear everything."

I rolled my eyes. "Exactly."

After telling Miss. McDonald bye, we left out of the house and made our way across the city to the old condo, where Nicole and Tee Tee still stay. By the time we pulled up to the condo, there weren't many cars in the parking lot and I didn't even see Theodore's car. I know Nicole and Tee Tee aren't smart enough to hide his car if they did do something to him. Aubrey and I got out of his car and walked right into the building. I knew the doorman was on Theodore's payroll, so I went up to him. 

"Hey Zack, have you seen Prince?"

He looked down at me and turned his back.

I frowned as I turned to Aubrey. "Give me some money?"

"Damn Jaz. I'm broke."

"You're not. Give me like a twenty."

Aubrey sucked his teeth as he reached down into his pocket and pulled out a stack of money. I knew his ass wasn't broke. I know he and Theodore might have some issues but Theodore won't let him go broke or struggle. I know Theodore's been breaking him off with extra money and extra product to sell. Aubrey handed me a twenty and I gave it to Zack, making him turn to me.

"Prince got here around 10:30 last night and he went into Tee Tee's apartment. He came out about twenty minutes later but he went out the back."

"Do you know where he went?"

"No idea but I know Nicole did move out a few days ago with some guy and Tee Tee's son."

"Who was the guy? What did he look like?"

"Well, with the amount of money you gave me, I'm not at liberty to disclose that information."

I sucked my teeth. "C'mon Zack. I've known you for years. Look, I'll keep it like this, Prince is missing and nobody knows what happened to him but that information you're not giving me could really help find out what happened to him. I don't think you'd like it if the extra cash he's giving you mysteriously vanished if he came up dead, would you?"

Zack swallowed hard. "Look, you didn't hear it from me but I saw Nicole move out with Lindsey's boyfriend."

I scrunched up my face. "Cashmere?"

He nodded his head. "Yeah. I thought it was strange that the two of them had been spending time together but she told me she was leaving with him. I guess she doesn't know I'm working for Prince but she told me she finally got something over on him by taking his sisters' boyfriend. When did Lindsey and Cashmere break up?"

I shrugged my shoulders. "I don't know and I don't give a damn. Where did they go?"

"Cashmere's house but I don't know where it's at."

"I know," I told him. "Thank you Zack."

"No problem, but now it's your turn to do me a favor."

"What's up?"

"Since Lindsey and Cashmere aren't together anymore, do you think you can hook me up with her number? Prince won't give it to me."

"And neither will I. Goodbye," I said as Aubrey and I walked out of the condo.

I always thought it was weird that Theodore put the door man on his payroll but now I can see why he did it. He'll see anybody coming in and out of the building and people will stop to talk to a doorman, never even thinking they could be on somebody's payroll. And with all the information he just gave me, it won't be hard to find Theodore. The only issue is getting through Nicole, Cashmere and possibly Tee Tee. The only threat Tee Tee poses is that she might have a gun and will start shooting again.

"How you know where this nigga live?" Aubrey asked as we walked outside to his car.

"Don't worry about it."

"Nah, I think I need to be because you said you knew where he lived pretty quickly. Were you fucking him while I was gone?"

I scrunched up my face. "No! He's not even my type Aubrey and I don't appreciate you accusing me of sleeping with everybody."

"Well I gotta keep accusing you since you won't tell me who you were fucking while I was gone. Five years is a long time to go without sex and I know for a fact a female can't go more than three months without getting fucked."

"Well what about a man? How long did you go without sex in prison? Because if a female can't go more than three months without sex then I know a man can't go more than three days without sex. What did you do in prison? Niggas let you fuck them?"

Aubrey shoved me against the side of his car. "Look, you not gon' make a fool outta me Jaz. You know I don't roll like that. I mean, I know I look sexy and niggas was whistling at me during our court time, but I wasn't fucking with them like that. I had to jack off for five years straight. Why else you think I fuck you every chance I get? And I know you only talking about me in prison to avert the attention from being on you. I came clean about who I fucked before I went to prison. How come you can't do the same for me?"

"Because it's none of your business since we weren't together."

"You was probably out hoing around."

My eyes widened. "Hoing around? How could you think that about me?"

"Because I know you Jaz and you hiding something from me. Clearly, you was fucking around with that Cashmere nigga and it would make sense since you and Lindsey don't like each other. And I know you was doing something with that nigga Adonis. He hates my guts and tells me he's gonna get you back every chance he gets. Don't tell me shit but I already know what'chu was doing behind my back and you been fucking niggas but it's all right." Aubrey pushed me out of his way and climbed into his car. "Hurry the hell up and show me where this nigga live 'cause I got business to take care of."

I rolled my eyes. "Yeah, whatever. You were probably hoing around in prison and you were in California for awhile before you came here. For all I know, you coulda been with any bitch."

"Look, I told yo' crazy ass before I don't roll like that. I talk a bunch of shit about the shit I do but you got the higher body count than me. I've only fucked two bitches in my lifetime. I've gotten head from a bunch of bitches but that's not sex."

"What two bitches?" I frowned.

"You and Majesty. Other than that, I haven't fucked anybody else and you know that. But you been with me, Theodore, Adonis, Cashmere an--"

I mushed his head. "Take a right at this next light stupid, but shut up idiot! I haven't been with Theodore and I didn't have sex with Cashmere. You're making shit up in your head because you're insecure."

"Hell yeah, I'm insecure. I don't know what you were doing for five years because you never called me. Niggas be talking and whispering behind my back about some shit my girl been doing, so yeah, I'm insecure as fuck."

"If you're so insecure, why'd you get me pregnant? Because now you're gonna be stuck with me for the rest of your life."

"I was gonna be stuck with your crazy ass for the rest of my life regardless if you were having a baby or not. I don't know about you, but we in this for the long haul baby and you're gonna help me get over my insecurities. You and all my babies gon' help me get over my problems."

"Yeah, ok," I rolled my eyes. "Take a left and his house is gonna be the fourth one on the right."

"You know I don't like fighting with you Jazzy. You just be fucking with me and know which buttons to press but I lo--wait, ain't that Theodore's car?"

I looked towards Cashmere's house and my heart dropped when I saw Theodore's car parked outside of it. "Damn. It is. Pull up behind it." Aubrey swerved to the other side of the street and he pulled up behind Theodore's car, so I could see the inside of it. I don't know if Theodore's in it but somebody's definitely in the car. I scrunched up my face and leaned to the side as I watched somebody put on lipstick using the rear view mirror. It can't be Theodore since he doesn't wear lipstick so it's either Nicole or Tee Tee. "Pull up on the side so I can see the bitch inside of his car." Just as Aubrey backed up so he could pull up on the side of the car, the car zoomed off down the street. "Fuck."

Aubrey's eyes widened. "We gon' go for it?"

"Hell yeah! Drive!"

Aubrey and I both jerked back as he pressed on the gas, burning rubber, so he could keep up behind who ever was driving Theodore's car.

~~~

Comment. Vote. Add to your Reading List. Share.

300+ Comments.

How was this chapter? How do you guys feel about Teddy and Victoria's relationship? Should they be back together or should they remain friends? Who's ultrasound did Victoria find in Theodore's dresser? Was she wrong to go snooping through his stuff? How do you guys feel about Aubrey and Jaz, specifically about them taking Princess? Is it technically their fault that Nicole has Theodore? How do you guys feel about Jaz being pregnant? Who's in Theodore's car? Should Aubrey and Jaz have stayed at the house or should they chase after the car?

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

1M 23.5K 14
The story of Nyree Porter, a 17 year old girl, who's always had everything handed to her all of her life. Once her parent's filed for a divorce, they...
943 1 37
In the second book following "How it was Left" - By the summer before their junior year, Zooey proposes a promise that she and Lila won't let anythi...
478K 20.4K 35
Heiress never had it easy growing up, especially after her mother died. She grew up around her father and his harem of women. Many women were in and...
604K 3.5K 32
Spencer King vows his life to Chicago's Southside gang with hopes of escaping a shattered life, but when he meets Adrienne Jackson, a girl new to the...