The Devil In Me - Elijah Mika...

By Nanuri

What if Hayley gave her search for a cure for the Mikaelson family up? Would someone else fight harder to sa... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Epilogue
Sequel? + Other Stories

Chapter 12

5K 156 32
By Nanuri

It would become one of the brightest nights in Amelia's life. Elijah really organized a parade in honor of their wedding. The newly wed couple, along with their family, "friends" and jazz musicians danced through the streets of New Orleans. Tourists watched and cheered and Amelia couldn't help but smile widely.

Her short moment of happiness was infectious and Elijah held her hand tightly, fascinating by this side of his wife. He had just seen the dark, sarcastic mask of her, but this Amelia, the cheery, smiling girl was new. Elijah hoped that he would see that more often.

After they arrived back at the compound, Elijah gave a little welcoming speech to open the buffet and the wedding party. But before anyone started to flood the dance floor, Klaus insisted quite loudly that the bridal pair had to do the first dance. Elijah rolled his eyes at his brother, but took his brides hand, guiding her to the dance floor and pulling her into a dancing positions.

The musicians started to play a waltz and the couple moved around the place in a perfect manner.

"Dancing is our thing, isn't it?"

Amelia looked the Original vampire deeply into the eyes, enjoying the moment. This kind of felt real, like a normal, expensive wedding of a couple that loved each other. For today, Amelia wanted nothing more to believe that for this glimpse of a moment and face the devil tomorrow. Literally.

"It is, presuming we're both quite the dancers...do you enjoy the evening?"

He twirled her into a rotation and she came closer to his chest, as the other guests started to join them in dancing, as the first dance ended and a slower song played.

"Yes...Thank you, Elijah."

Elijah leaned forward and kissed the heretics forehead. Amelia started to love these little gestures.

"I have to thank you. Without this, we..."

She interrupted him by shaking her head.

"Not today, please. We can talk about all the threats facing us tomorrow. But this should be our perfect night, right?"

Again, this tension between them built. They couldn't stop looking at each other and Amelia lightly rubbed his back, feeling the urge to slip her hand under his tux jacket to be nearer to his skin. But again, they were interrupted.

"You're capturing the bride all for yourself, Elijah."

Vincent's voice spoke from behind Amelia's shoulder. He held out his hand for Elijah to hand over Amelia's hand to him. She could see Elijah's eyes darken, both of the men having a stare-off. The heretic rolled her eyes, this over spilling of maleness was embarrassing. But it stroke Amelia that Elijah had noticed Vincent's crush on her.

"Enough. Vincent's right, we can dance again later one."

She winked at her husband and took the witch's hand. Vincent seemed to not have much experience with dancing, so Amelia did the leading part.

"This was a nice ceremony. I'm just sorry for the circumstances."

Amelia pulled up a brow.

"Thank you. I actually wondered you came. You can't really stand anyone here."

"I came for you. And the free food."

Both of them chuckled. They were hardly dancing anymore, as Vincent stepped on her feet quite often, because he couldn't dance and speak at the same time. It was quite cute.

"You may be the only one that came for me. But to be honest I thought you were done with me when I killed those girls."

Vincent sighted and looked away.

"Yeah, I was quite angry. But I figured my heart doesn't care, so I just..."

Oh no. Amelia sighted in her thoughts. She must break his heart now, she always had hated that.

"Please, don't. Vincent, we are on my wedding party. And if I'm not mistaken, I didn't marry you."

"Look, Amelia, I know you don't love this abomination. I know you can be different and...we don't have to tell anyone."

The heretic gently took the witch's hands of her. A hurt expression was on his face.

"Vince, please, don't make it hard for yourself. We both know that you're more fascinated by my powers than you are by me and no, I can't be different. I'm quite murderous and you...aren't."

She gave him a light smile. The witch couldn't look at her anymore.

"Amelia..."

Vincent started to speak, but was interrupted. Suddenly, Amelia felt hands on her waist and was pulled back into Elijah's chest.

"Vincent, I think it's time for you to leave."

His dark voice left no room to discuss. Vincent just turned around and left the compound.

"I think that's the reason why I shouldn't let you dance with anyone else tonight."

"Wow, I really feel kidnapped."

Both of them laughed and continued on the evening.

...

They danced, ate, drank and chatted for hours and both of them seemed incredibly happy. Amelia got to know quite a lot of people, including Hayley's new boyfriend who was actually a nice guy. She danced with Hope and laughed a lot.

When every guest had left and all the Mikaelson's had gone to their bedrooms, Amelia and Elijah had shared one last dance without any music, just by theirselves. Afterwards, they also went up the stairs, their hands never parting. They stopped in front of Elijah's bedroom door.

"I think it's time to wish you a peaceful night."

Both of them shifted, feeling quite awkward right now. Amelia bit her lip, she had to spill the beans.

"You don't have to. We're not ready yet."

Elijah frowned, giving her a confused look. His bride sighted, stepping into his room, closing the door behind them.

"What do we have to do?"

Amelia rolled her eyes, grabbing behind her back to slowly open the buttons of her dress.

"Please, don't play dumb on me. This is an ancient ritual, you know what we have to do..."

Her eyes didn't leave his as she let the dress slip to the ground, revealing her flawless body covered just by some underwear consisting of thin lace. Before he could think, Elijah licked his suddenly dry lips.

"We have to fulfill the marriage."

She whispered, feeling how Elijah looked her up and down. He was just a man after all. It wasn't feeling awkward anymore. Amelia felt strong and beautiful as she loosed her hair out of the tight knot and let it fall loosely around her bare shoulders. She stepped closer to her husband and wrapped her arms around her neck before she kissed him slowly and passionately.

Elijah's hands rested on her small back before they went up to unclasp her bra, leaving shivers of pleasure on her skin. Both of their breaths increased when Amelia quickly stripped Elijah off his jacket, vest and shirt. Finally she could touch his heated skin, feeling hard muscles under her fingers.

He lifted her on his hips and carried her to his huge bed, not breaking the kiss. When he had lay her on the soft sheets, she could feel his hands all over her body. She bent her back up and let herself fall into the stream of passion and lust.

...

Amelia couldn't really understand how she shifted that quickly from hating this man to have sex with him and cuddle on his chest. She had imagined that this would feel like an obligation, but the opposite had taken place. Never had she enjoyed sleeping with someone that much. She calmed herself with the thought, that this was this ancient bond and that she couldn't do much about it.

Elijah also seemed to be deep in thought. Lightly, he pushed her off his chest and sat up and stare out of the window.

"What'll happen now? Will we see a big light and the devil jump out of it, destroy the Hallow and we live happily ever after?"

His voice was kind of sharp, filled with doubt.

"It's kinda funny, we, talking about the devil, after devilishly good sex. I'll ask him if he likes to be referred to that often."

"Amelia. Please."

She sighted and rolled her eyes.

"I honestly don't know what'll happen. We'll have to wait and see. I assume he will show up somewhere, which could be anywhere, depending on which gate the other lackeys opened. He'll come here, but I don't think he'll arrive within the next 2 or 3 days. But I don't think that's actually the thing bothering you."

The heretic placed her hands on his broad shoulders.

"It's ok, Elijah. I know it's morbid, but I'm more happy right now than I was in the last millennium."

She pulled him back so she could reach his lips for another soft kiss. Elijah turned around and pressed her back into the mattress, hovering over her, his strong arms next to her head.

"Well, if the devil won't show up tomorrow, then we'll have another perfect day. We deserved a little honeymoon, don't we?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

269K 7.4K 27
Dahlia was coming, the Mikaelson's knew that for a fact, though they were unsure when their dear aunt would make an appearance. Elijah has tried to p...
33.2K 550 15
Kol Mikaelson is filled with hatred, but by someone who is just as dangerous and smart as him, a girl, Isabel Reilly. She's vicious, she's cunning, s...
5.2K 107 4
Elijah Mikaelson has long believed that he was the noblest and most level headed of his family. He would never indulge himself in his kills like his...
79.7K 1.5K 43
Hope Mikaelson is a 16 year old witch living in New Orleans with her 1000 year old family of original vampires and is trying to stay out of trouble. ...