I am a cheat in wuxia world

By CrescentRose11

Kira is your not everyday normal girl. She a girl who's good at everything she does and likes to learn about... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Kira's cottage
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chatper 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20

Chapter 14

7.9K 352 130
By CrescentRose11

*forgive me my dear readers, Up until now..... I spell 'cultivation' wrong and maybe more😭😓 Many thanks to FaresRuneslayer😁😁 and a big thanks to all of you for reading, commented, and voted😆😆😁😁

3rd person POV~

There was a white line between the ghost shop and the crowds. No one dare to cross over the line because they were afraid of the consequence. As Li Mei and Lu Yi reached the spot and found a place to stand, a skinny tall middle age man voice ring out.

"Welcome ladies and gentlemen, tonight we have a lot of prescious and rare items." (Middle age man)

After hearing this, the crowds are all getting pump up. The middle age man pulled it a sword and placed it on the table. 

"This sword is a third rank spirt sword. The rank will go up when the owner cultivation goes up." (The middle age man)

The crowds were getting excited to see who will get the sword. In the end, the one who get the sword was the old man in his 70s by trading two green spirit stones.

In this world, the spirit stones are ranked by the color of rainbow (red, orange, yellow,green, blue, indigo, and purple) . Red is the weakest and purple is the strongest. Blue and indigo are the hardest to find or obtain, let alone purple.

*people in this world call the level 'rank'.  Kira being Kira (different and unique), call it 'level' since she's an ex-otaku.*

To make the artifacts yours, you need to dropped blood on it and only when the owner died the contract will be gone. spiritual artifacts are very hard to make, so does the pills. In this continent, the artifact masters and the alchemist masters are rare, even if you add both of them together, you can count them with two hands. 

The highest rank that both the alchemist masters and the artifact masters can produce their products are the 10th rank. No one seem to get higher than that in the mainland continent.

Half an hour passed by and the middle age man took out a hairpin and placed it on the table. The hairpin was beautiful and captivated everyone even men. The flower and the leaves are made of fine jades and the flower looked real.

"Now this is our last product. This hairpin is a 7th rank artifact. It's a light weapon and a very good self defense." (The middle age man)

Everyone in the area sucked in deep breath when hearing the rank of the beautiful jade.

"Hummp, I want that hairpin." (Lu Yi, arrogantly walked up to the middle age man)

She waved her hand and a small wood bottle of pills appeared in her hand and proudly handed it to the middle age man. People who saw the bottle suddenly appeared, they knew she has a space ring. When people saw this, they looked at her with envy and jealousy since space rings are expensive. Lu Yi enjoyed the way people looked at her.

The middle age man took the bottle, opened it and sniffed at it. When he finished sniffing, he handed the bottle back to Lu Yi.

"Miss, this bottle cannot be trade with the hairpin." (The middle age man)

"Ha, what?!?!?Do you know who I am? I'm am the sun sect disciple, Lu Yi. I am the direct disciple of the sect master. Do you know that  I'm the best pill refiner in the younger generation and already at the 4th rank at my age!!? Hummp😤!!! Foolish man!!!!

 Here, if one is not enough then I'll give you two. What a greedy man. The bottles that I gave you are the 2nd rank pills. Hummp😤!!!!" (Lu Yi, puffed up her chest proudly)

"Miss, do you not hear what I said?😡💢 I said I don't want your pills. They are only the 2nd rank and the hairpin is the 7th rank." (The middle age man, angry)

"Hey, old man, do you know that pills are prescious? Even if many people wanted to get their hand on it they couldn't. How can you be so selfish when she gave you two bottles? Don't tell me you want more?" (Li Mei, walked up to stand beside Lu Yi)

Hearing this, the crowds were eager to watched the show. The middle age man was about to exploded💢, but suddenly a beautiful voice ring out from the crowds.

"Ahno, I would like to trade the hairpin with my pills." (Kira)

When people heard the voice, they turned to looked at the girl with the mask and her green dress fluttered along with the wind. Kira slowly walked to the front. While walking, she can hear whispers from the crowds.

"Hey, who is this weird girl?" (Crowd a)

"Hey, I know who she is. I saw her at the spirt stones shop and she seem stupid. She bought the stone that was used as a table leg stabler." (Crowd b)

"Hahaha maybe she's not just stupid, but also very hideous. If not, what's the reason of wearing a mask." (Crowd c, all the companions nodded)

The siblings snorted inside when they heard this ridiculous critic and ready to watched a good show. Kira didn't paid attention to any of the gossips and continued to walk at a steady pace. When she reached the table, a beautiful glass bottle appeared in her hand. She handed the bottle to the middle age man.

Seeing this, Lu Yi snorted loudly. She was jealous that the girl with the mask had such a beautiful bottle for pills, but at the same time she looked down on Kira because she beleives her pills are better than a girl with no spiritual energy. She was ready to watched Kira become a laughstock just like everyone else.

However, when the middle age man open up the bottle, a sweet fragrance surrounded everyone making them relaxed. After opening it, the middle age man instantly closed it, afraid that people will smell that sweet fragrance and quickly tucked it in his chest. Lu Yi eyes filled with loathing  when she saw the middle age man action.

"Here miss, your hairpin. You are welcome to pay a visit anytime. Please come again, we'll have a lot of valuable things for you." (The middle age man, politely handed the hairpin to Kira)

"Thank you." (Kira, politely picked up the hairpin)

As Kira turned around to leave....

"Hey, where are you taking that?" (Lu Yi)

Kira ignored Lu Yi and walked straight to the siblings.

"Here big sister, it's for you.😁" (Kira, giving the hairpin to Lu Mo)

"Hey you, ugly, are you ignoring me?😡♨️" (Lu Yi)

"Oh, are you talking to me?" (Kira)

"Y..you....you.. Do you know who I am? (Lu Yi, eyes filled with loath)

"Hummm, let me think? Oh I know, the one who think that she's the best pill refiner in the second generation, but can only refined a second rank pill. Not only that, the one who used her status to get what she wants. Am I not right, miss~😏?" (Kira, sweet sarcasm voice)

"Y....you....you....." (Lu Yi, shaking violently pointing at Kira)

"You know you are being rude right now." (Li Mei, looked at Kira with disproval)

"Ha, me being rude? Mister, do you have eyes problem? She the one that's rude first, calling me hey and ugly." (Kira)

"That's because you didn't answer her." (Li Mei)

"Hey mister. You looked noble, but are you illiterate? I never been to school, but I can assure you that there's no law that stated I have to answer people questions.😩 ~Sigh~ mister I think you don't just have eyes problem,😊but also have brain damaged. My best advice to you is to seek help from the alchemist master because I'm afraid your brain will not just damaged, but rotten as well in the future." (Kira)

"Pff....Hahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaa." (The crowds)

"Come on big sister and little brother, lets go home. Talking to people with damaged brains will only wast our breaths. We need to save our breaths if we want to live longer." (Kira, leaving with the siblings)

Watching the the three figures leaved, killing intent flashed through Lu Yi's and Li Mei's eyes. Swore that they will get revenge for humiliated them in front of the crowds.

From the whole time, the siblings were quite. When they exited the market place, Lu Mo suddenly spoke.

"Hey Kira, you know, Lu Yi is a renowned genius. She's the disciple of the sun sect masters and he really treasured her. The sun sect are arrogant and only thought of themselves being the highest and strongest. Are you sure you will be ok? You know, offending Lu Yi is also the same as offending the sun sect. Are you sure you will be ok? You know, from today now on, there will be a lot of assassins that will come to take your life? Are you gonna be ok? (Lu Mo, worried)

"Oh, I'll be more than ok. I never strikes at my entertai- I mean my enemies if I don't know their strength. Hehe, It will be the best days of my life in 13 years. Now, I wonder how you fell in love with an idiot?" (Kira)

"Right, I think I also need to seek help from the alchemist master for having such bad eyes sight." (Lu Mo)

The three of them laughed at Lu Mo joke while exited the gate. Near the gate, a man dressed in black robe mixed in the crowds holding a beautiful glass bottle smiled at the gang with amusement in his eyes after witnessing everything that happened in the ghost shop.

*** Can someone help me come up with a name for this mysterious man? Pleaseeee!!!👏🙏😬

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5K 234 15
Walking on your home from your shift while playing your favorite otome game,you get dashed by a car only to end up in the game as an extra life. You...
153K 6.9K 119
Hameru Matasoto was a very cheerful and stubborn girl, she has no sense of direction and always seemed to get lost. Ah, what a predicament. She never...
19.4K 535 29
Mitsuki Takahash is a young 19-year=old girl. She moved out from her abusive home and came to America. She finally free and living her live.....but s...
22.8K 791 39
A girl, that been made fun of her whole life has become nothing more then a shut in. She tends to stay to her self until she gotten transfered to UA...