Not Your Average PHAT Girl (B...

By LabelMeNotorious_

More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8*
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19*
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30

Chapter 1

89.8K 1.8K 666
By LabelMeNotorious_

"SHAYLA BRING YOUR STUPID FAT ASS IN HERE NOW BITCH!" I hear my mother yell from downstairs. I walk down the stairs toward the living room. I'm instantly hit with the remote to the face. But I let that slid because I'm used to it by now.

"Yes momma?" I say with a hint of attitude. Shit I'm tired of being sick and tired of the same shit. When is it all going to change? I know they say God don't put no more on you then you can bare. But damn. I understand this is my obstacle and I'm going to pass thru it. I was knocked out of my thoughts from a slap to the face by my sister hoe ass. Like mother, like daughter I should say. I smiled a little bit

"What tf you smiling for hoe!" My sister yelled in my face. If one thing I know is to kill people with kindness. That made her even madder. She slapped me again. I laughed. Most people might think I'm crazy or some shit, but I do it 'cause it makes them madder. I'll deal with the pain later.

"Why the hell yo fat ass broke my fucking TV and act like you didn't do it?!" My mom yelled in my face. I looked at her confused. She punched me I ate that hit. Honestly before my daddy left us he thought me all I needed to know. Fighting, drugs, thugs, and more.

"Imma teach yo fat sloppy ass not to break stuff in my house bitch." She picked up "Luther" and walked toward me and started hitting me.

"No momma it wasn't me!" I screamed out as my mother repeatedly hit me with "Luther". Luther is her black leather belt that has spikes on it. She says whenever we are bad this is what she uses. This shit hurt like a motherfucker yo. But how come my precious sister never gets in trouble. She gets away with everything. But back to the story

"You fat piece of shit. Your fat ass did break my freaking TV. You was the only one in here. You ain't nothing but an ungrateful fat worthless bitch." She yelled in between hits. I screamed and cried until she finally stopped. She kicked me in the ribs three times, spit on me and walked upstairs to her room.

My sister just sat there laughing and pointing at me. I laid on the floor for about ten more minutes. The pain was so unbearable. I slowly eased off the floor just to be kicked back down by my sister. I groaned at the pain. She laughed and walked out the door.

I have no clue why they don't like me. I'm all alone in this world. My well our father left when I was five and never came back. I don't know why he left he just was gone. He is a Kingpin but my mother and sister don't know that. He send me money so I can get all the things I need. 'Cause he knows that if he gives it to my mother then I won't see none of it. He even bought me an all-white Range Rover a week ago. So I wouldn't have to walk anywhere.

He had one of his workers bring it to me. So I have transportation from point A to B. He don't give my mother shit nor my sister. I think that's why they salty or salty af. He never really liked my mother 'cause he knew she was a grimy bitch and my sister was and is just like her.

He sends me money but I have no clue where he is that's the only problem. I know y'all like well why you don't tell him what's going on. Honestly I wanna beat they ass properly if you know what I mean. But when he calls to check on me we don't talk no more than two minutes. Y'all should know why.

Wait let me start from the beginning. My name is Shayla Kendall Moore. I'm 17 42DD breast, brown skinned, long black hair, yes I'm full figured and I love it. I'm black, Indian, and Italian. I'm 5'8, I got a thick waist, thick thighs, wide hips, and a big butt. Yeah I might be on the big side but that doesn't bother me. God made me this way for a reason. Anyway I'll be 18 September 25. Libra Baby! I attend this shitty ass high school called Senior High. I'm in the 12th grade.

I always get picked on by people including my mother and sister as you see. All because I'm not skinny or a size 2. My daddy always told me to love myself before you try to love anyone else. And when he told me that that's what I live by. I love everything about my body. My thick thighs, big butt, big breasts, my thick waist, and my wide hips hell every little detail. All the insults and consistent ridicule doesn't make me seem less of a person nor have low self-esteem. I work too hard for anyone to break me. Yeah I have my doubts or what if's but what's done is done.

I can't wait to graduate so I can leave this hell hole of a place. I live in Miami and when I say Florida weather ain't no joke I mean it. I have NO friends whatsoever because my so called sister turned everyone against me.

Hell honestly I wasn't looking to be anyone friend no way. All they do is call me all kinds of names. Sometimes they jump me on a bad day on a good day they'll just crack jokes, push me around, throw my books, pull my hair, and other things. I know y'all like why you don't stand up for yourself. Well honestly when you catch me in a bad mood which is rarely. I try to control my anger issues. So I stay quiet and to myself. 'Cause once I start I'm not going to know when to stop.

Sometimes I just want to fuck some shit up and I'm feeling that some shit finna change. I can just feel it. This my last year so everyone better be ready cause they not gone know what gone hit them if they try me. I have no sympathy to girls, boys, teachers, animals, babies, or who the fuck ever. They gone feel me wrath if they fuck with me.

I walk into my bathroom and run my some bath water. I need to soak. This pain is really bad. I undress myself slowly and let my clothes hit the floor. I slowly ease down in the tub. I wince once the water touches my skin. But I suck the shit up and do what I need to do.

You could see the blood fill the tub. I grab my wash cloth and Dove soap and slowly wash my bruised body. I drain the water out of the tub and turn the shower on. I repeat the process again. After about 30 minutes I get up and wrap my towel around my body and head to the sink. I do my hygiene. I lotion my body and slip on a pair of boy shorts and a bra. I put my hair in a messy bun and ease into bed. Tomorrow is the first day of school. I can't wait.

*

*

*

*

*

I'm going going back back to the Bay

Rest in peace Mac Dre

All I do is talk yay

In the club got them bottles on replay

Tryna break a record like a DJ

That's a hundred fifty bottles in one night

I give that bitch some act right

Act right, act right

Money don't fold if it act right

Act right, act right

Niggas playin' games you can act right ....

I roll over to stop my alarm.

"Bitch get your ugly ass up!" My mom yells walking into my room. First all do she not know it's 5:45 in the morning. Secondly I'm sitting up in bed rubbing my eyes. Do it look like I'm sleeping hoe? This bitch all kinds of late. I roll my eyes and get out my bed. She walks out slamming the door.

I walk into my bathroom and do my morning routine. I walk out my bathroom and lotion my body. I slip on a pair of black boy shorts and a black/pink bra. I put on a pair of ripped skinny jeans, a black shirt that says 'DOPE' in gold, my gold hoop earrings, gold thick chain, and a gold MK watch. My hair was in a neat ponytail. I slipped on my gold and black MK sandals, grabbed my MK purse, my phone and keys. I walk back into my closet and get my gun, pepper spray, taser, and slip my blade in my mouth.

Oh yeah I have to stay strapped because you never know what might happen. Cause if any of my dad enemies or workers find out he got kids they will come after them. So I'm always prepared.

I walked downstairs and walk in the kitchen.

"Get your fat ass out my kitchen." I turn around to face my mother well the lady that carried me for nine months. I smiled and walked out bumping her. I love to test her.

"Bitch I'll kill you where you stand if you ever do that shit again." I hear her yell after me. I slam the door and get in my truck.

I put my stuff in the passenger seat. I put the key in the ignition and crank my baby up. I turn the A/C on. I plug my phone up to AUX cord and play my music. I pull out the driveway heading to school bumping to YG.

Now y'all know I go to Senior High. This school don't have nothing but hoes, thugs, baby mommas, weed heads and so on.

I get out the car and head into school. I already had my schedule because they mailed it over the summer. As I was walking to my locker someone pushes me and knocks my stuff out my hand.

I see this year starting off the same way already.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

77.4K 3.8K 51
Freshly out of college, Xayvion and Bryce are finding their way in life. Figuring out how to survive without their parent(s) help, both so focused on...
1.8M 46.4K 37
Its not much I can say you will just have to read to understand the life of Beautiful Honesty Jones. This book is being edited!
10K 348 20
After ten years, Nia has a chance run in with her high school crush. The only issue is she is currently involved with someone else. Seeing her crush...
Thug Love By 🔥

General Fiction

6.8M 150K 30
*Slowly editing* Unique was never what you called 'skinny'. She was that girl that everyone picked on for their own benefit. Being the sibling of two...