Bonnie and Clyde {Completed}

By tratra12

Now we are thugs of course but not the ones that you would think of. Most people think our names are Bonnie a... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
chapter 4
Part 5
●○°•Part 6•°○●
I'M SO SORRY
Part 7:The finals
MY NEW PAGE
BEFORE YOU READ...

VERY IMPORTANT PLZ READ

45 2 0
By tratra12

I forgot my pw after changing it when someone broke into my account and tried to lock me out. Sadly i don't have access to the email on this account so i can't change the email to change the password because you need the password to change the email. Therefore I am making a new account. I can only access this account through this phone but what if it breaks? Then i loose everything. All of my hard work and writing and followers and readers. So after i finish making my new account i will copy and paste everything over. I will let you know my account tag. Thank you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.3K 832 67
'Monsters are real, as much as we want to deny their existence, and sometimes, when you close your eyes and wait for them to go away, they're still t...
217K 15.9K 60
I didn't ask to be born into this world, none of us did but we make the best of it. I'm a twenty-five year old single man. Why you may ask? Because I...
36K 779 36
My name is Nicole but people call me Nene. I'm a junior in high school ready to graduate and get out of Mississippi. Shxt can get hectic around here...
1.2M 31.8K 31
"Zachary." I snickered. He growled playfully as I laughed, dodging his attempt to grab me and took off running in a random direction. I ran with Zac...