BBS Oneshots

By _IzzyBizzy_

I found shipping prompts on Tumblr, so I decided to make some oneshots out of them Ships include: H2ovanoss M... More

H2ovanoss: A day at the museum
All Ships:Dance Party !!!
Terrorknuckel: "To be honest, I almost did it."
All Ships: A Backyard Sleepover
All Ships: Highschool Love
Poly!bbs-Group Affection
Minicat: A Passing Slumber
Minicat & Other Ships: A Cheesy Love Story
Minicat: Old Fashioned Flirting pt.2 to A Cheesy Love Story
H2ovanoss: Dressed to Impress
New story
Minicat & H2ovanoss: Wedding of the Century pt.2 to Dressed to Impress
All Ships: Water Fight
Author's Note
Tumblr
All Ships: A Silly Game in The Dorms
H2ovanoss: Baritone Bros
Delitoonz: Nothing to be Shy About
Minicat & H2ovanoss: Convention Loving
H2ovanoss: What Happens Backstage, Stays Backstage
Minicat: My Personal Windshield Wipers
Poly!BBS - Convenience Store Run
New Story!
Daithi De Calibre: Still the Same
Ohmlirious?- Don't you Hide your Face
A/N- New Fandoms?
Back to Writing?
H2ovanoss: Take it Back!
H2ovanoss
Minicat
BBS HighSchool AU

H2ovanoss: Quick Save

588 20 0
By _IzzyBizzy_

Prompt- Someone other than Evan is flirting with Jonathan at a convention so somebody suggest he saves Jonathan from them.

Evan's pov
"No, you can't cheat at this."
"Yes I can, watch me!"
Me and Craig were currently playing a quick demo of a new racing game that was about to come out in about four months, just like all the other games here at Pax, you wait in line all day only to play a 10 minute demo of a game you'll forget you want by the time it actually comes out.
We let the kids behined us have a go at it and we walk off to the pc gaming section only to find Nogla cursing at something on the game. He soon gave up only for his spot at the computer to be taken by a 12 year old boy with a foam Minecraft sword and a shirt with the Assassins Creed logo on it. We quickly regroup with our other friends and acquaintances and walk to the huge gathering hall where creators of all backrounds can meet. Half of our crew goes one way while the other guys went one way. I however go to the drink bar and get something to drink while I sit down and relax from this long day of meeting people and singing things.
"Hahaha...." Craig comes over to me, fake laughing.
"What's up with you?"
"You see that guy over there talking to Delirious?" Craig says through clenched teeth trying to make it not obvious that we're talking about a guy 10 feet in front of us.
"Yea, why?"
"He's bragging about his channel and it's fucking annoying, I'm pretty sure he's trying to show off."
"So...why are you telling me this?"
"Delirious is being TO nice to this guy." Craig adds in.
"Go stop it, that's what you want me to do?" I ask sarcastically.
"Yea, you're the one who wants to do the sexy-sex thing with him."
"Don't ever say that again." I say mentally slapping him.
"Fine." I give in and start walking over to them.
"Hey babe watcha doing?" I ask playfully while putting my arm around his shoulders.
"Hey Evan?" Jonathan asks, curious.
"Who's this?" I ask.
"Kevin." Kevin introduced himself and I am ashamed of his cockiness.
Kevin soon excused himself to go for another victim to talk to.
"What was that far?"
"You looked like you were mentally in pain so I came to relive it." I say being honest.
"Well thanks anyway." Jonathan and I walked and after awhile I slowly put my hand into his hoping he wouldn't say anything because Kevin was still lurking around.
"Why didn't you say anything." I ask
"I knew what you were doing and I applaud your effort to help me."
"I sorta didn't mind it." He added.
I reached down to kiss him, it felt weird, standing near the wall, kissing somebody. It feels like we're in School, behined the bleachers, trying not to get caught. It was brief, which is probably a good thing.
"I'll see you later." Jonathan said awkwardly, his pale face luminated by the purple and blue lights of the room.
"Yep." That's not the answer I wanted to give.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.1K 513 34
This is just a bunch on one-shots I wrote a while ago about the Banana-Bus Squad. I don't follow the fandom anymore, but I've kept the book up for pe...
183K 5.1K 81
Vanoss H2O Delirious Mini Ladd I AM WILDCAT Lui Calibre Moo Snuckel SilentDroidd Terroriser BasicallyIDoWrk Daithi De Nogla One shots on the VanossG...
266 7 38
I saw these great prompts in @LuckyBugBooks 's Flumptober book, so I've decided to try my hand at the challenge! I'm a little nervous, cuz this is my...
8.9K 267 12
Just a bunch of BBS one-shots! This book has come to an end for the lack of requests. This book may have a sequel to it in the future if I ever happe...