TIL' LIFE DO US APART

By nutjob

Ava Finn her life is normal and perfect loved by all her friends with her obnoxious brother her life is compl... More

Chapter - 1
Chapter 2 (Picture of Aiden)
Chapter 3
Chapter 4 (Picture of Stephanie)
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9 (Picture of Terry)
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16 [Prom]
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20

RANDOM AUTHOUR'S NOTE !!!!

15 0 0
By nutjob

Hey guys sorry for the extremely late update of the story ...but due to my exams cuming up i just culdnt concentrate on the story but i will start the story again frm this friday ...but i really am not happy with the reads they arent incraesing at all but i blame none of u i'm sure the fault is in that i am not being able to win over you guys but trust me from now on i will try my best to write a fun-packed story hope i can win over all of you owsum ppl's heart ...and if you guys dont like my story i wuld be happy to delete it as i am not scared of making any mistakes as i can learn frm them so i hope the reads wuld increase again adn if i write more nicwly i might also end up getting you viotes ...so people hold you breath cuz now you wuld read the most owsumest story lol atleast i'll try to write one ....

<3 rae

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

227 47 23
Life of a teenager is never easy...whether dealing with school or other things..finding out who you are...your dream. But along the way, Emily may no...
17.5K 823 30
Ava believed that Alexander Evans was made for her. 1. Both their names started with the letter A. 2. Their parents were friends 3. Her brother and...
526 48 22
"𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐦𝐮𝐬𝐭'𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐧 𝐞𝐱𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐛𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐈'𝐦 𝐮𝐩 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐢𝐭 𝐚𝐭...
732 21 11
Evie was the wild child of the bunch. She was always everywhere and doing everything, all so she could pour it into her writing. Being a writer was t...