Perspective [Zarry]

By Prisonerwithavision

"Stop acting like you know me." More

Prologue
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
017
018
019
020
021
022
023
024
025
026
027
028
029
030
031
032
033
034
035
036
037
038
039
040
042
043
044
045
046
047
048
049
050
051
052
053
054
055
056
An Apology

041

6.9K 521 261
By Prisonerwithavision

"I can tell you and show you all about this stuff now." Zayn smiled, following Harry into his bedroom.

Niall had dropped both of them off first after they all had lunch.

"Oh, so you couldn't in the store but you can now?" Harry asked, even more pissed than betore.

Mainly because he'd been dropping hints the whole time during lunch and Zayn hadn't picked up on any of them.

He and Zack were too busy talking about their favorite foods and how crazy it was that they liked the same thing.

"Well...yeah. I have to get the stuff first before I can show you." Zayn said slowly, staring at him.

Harry scoffed, angrily taking his coat off and slamming it on the bed before stomping off to the bathroom.

"What the hell did I do?" Zayn frowned, following him.

"You completely ignored me the whole time! I had to learn about the time Niall almost ate two whole pizzas and then threw up!" Harry snapped, giving him a look from where he stood at the bathroom counter.

"I didn't ignore you, Harry. I'd never do that. Maybe I just didn't hear you-"

"Yeah! You were too busy with Zack!" Harry said aggressively.

"Oh, is that it?" Zayn asked as he caught on.

"Harry, Zack is nothing but my friend, okay? That's it-"

"I don't care about that! You were still basically ignoring me and talking to him!" Harry said sharply.

"Well...I'm sorry." Zayn said, feeling like Harry was overreacting.

"I get that he's your friend but I'm your boyfriend. I matter more. I deserve your attention first." Harry said sternly.

"Sorry." Zayn said, not meaning to shrug.

That set Harry off.

"Is this some joke to you?" He yelled.

"Calm down-"

"Don't tell me to calm down!"

Zayn held his hands up in surrender, looking at the floor.

"Is that all you have to say? Just sorry?" Harry asked after he took a deep breath and gathered himself.

"I didn't mean to hurt your feelings or make you upset, Harry. I'm sorry for that. It's just nice to have a friend that I have so much in common with, you know? I guess I got carried away." Zayn said.

"Yeah." Harry said quietly.

"Do you think he's attractive?" He mumbled, cutting his eyes over at Zayn.

"What? What does that have to do with-" Zayn stopped himself as Harry gave him a look.

"Not at all." He said quickly.

"I'm sorry too, okay? I shouldn't have yelled." Harry sighed.

Zayn pressed his lips together, not exactly sure what he could say or do.

"I'm sorry, Zayn." Harry said, looking into his eyes.

"No problem." Zayn said stiffly.

Harry frowned a little.

"I mean, um, it's okay." Zayn quickly corrected himself.

Harry walked up and hugged him. "I get a little crazy sometimes, I know."

Zayn chuckled, hugging him back. "Maybe."

"I just like you a lot." Harry said softly.

"I like you just as much. You don't ever have to worry about that." Zayn said, remembering that Harry was cheated on.

"I really don't want you to." He added quietly, speaking into Harry's curls.

Harry smiled some, resting his head on Zayn's shoulder. "Just tell me if anyone ever flirts with you. I'll burn their house down." He said sweetly, making Zayn laugh.

"And if anyone ever flirts with you I'll cut their throat." Zayn smiled.

Harry pulled back some and looked at him. "Really?"

"Maybe." Zayn said, brushing his curls away from his face.

"Why? Nobody has been flirting with you right?"

"How can I answer honestly if you just told me you'll cut their throat?" Harry chuckled.

"I was just exaggerating for effect." Zayn said. "I wouldn't really do that. I'd just think about doing it. While punching them in the face."

"That's hot." Harry laughed as he leant forward and kissed him.

Zayn fought back a smile, returning his kiss for a moment.

"So, tell me, anyone I need to beat up?" Zayn asked, rubbing his hips and pulling him closer.

Harry swallowed, playing with the buttons on Zayn's shirt and watching his fingers, avoiding Zayn's dark stare.

"I mean there's a few guys that sometimes leave somewhat flirtatious comments on my posts." He mumbled.

"Do they bother you?" Zayn asked.

"No." Harry answered quickly, tensing up after.

"I mean, it's no big deal." He added.

"What do they say?" Zayn asked.

"Just the usual." Harry shrugged casually.

"Can I see?" Zayn asked.

"Why?" Harry asked, making eye contact now.

"Well now that you've told me I'm curious."

"Oh."

Zayn waited a few seconds, staring at Harry, who avoided the question completely and kissed him again.

Zayn played along, kissing him deeply as he snuck his hand around and took his phone from his back pocket.

"I don't want you to be mad." Harry said quietly, biting his lip.

"I won't, I'm just curious. I just want to see. Like you said, no big deal." Zayn said, unlocking his phone.

He knew Harry's passcode by heart.

"Wow, seventy notifications." He chuckled as he opened Instagram.

Harry chuckled a little, still worried.

He watched as Zayn began to read through them, feeling anxious.

Zayn's expression gradually hardened.

"You said these were somewhat flirtatious."

Harry swallowed again. "I know."

Zayn finally looked up from the phone at him.

"This isn't flirting it's sexual harassment. Have these guys messaged you?"

Harry had gotten many dick pics and requests.

"Um, not recently." He said, lying a bit.

"There's one telling you to break up with me!" Zayn spat as he saw it.

Harry winced. "Thought I blocked him."

"How many- Harry." Zayn said sharply, giving him a look.

"You said you wouldn't be mad." Harry reminded him.

Zayn sighed. "I'm not mad, I just...why don't you block all of these horny idiots? I really don't appreciate them telling you to break up with me. That's not okay."

"I know, I'm sorry." Harry said, looking down at his feet.

"Why don't you block them?" Zayn asked again.

"I just...I got used to their attention. I like when they like my pictures and go on about how attractive I am and how much they want me." Harry admitted painfully.

Zayn frowned. "But they say such nasty things, Harry. How could you like that?"

"I don't know, Zayn. I really don't. Maybe my thought process and the chemicals in my brain got a little fucked up when my innocence was ripped from me!" Harry snapped.

Zayn didn't know what to say after that.

The two of them stood in silence until he did.

"Am I not enough? Do I not make it clear enough that I want you and think you're attractive?" Zayn asked.

"I..." Harry trailed off, struggling.

"I don't?" Zayn frowned, his heart sinking.

"Harry I'm sorry-"

"No, don't be, you're perfect. It's just me. Just...the way I am. I'm an attention whore." Harry said, tearing up.

"Please don't cry, there's nothing wrong with you, Harry. You're a beautiful person." Zayn said, comforting him.

"I don't mind a few flirty comments if they make you happy, but please block those other guys."

Harry nodded, sniffing.

"You have my attention, okay? I'm here and ready to give you all of it. I love paying attention to you." Zayn assured him.

"I like paying attention to you too. A lot." Harry smiled at him.

"Sure, I'm so interesting." Zayn said sarcastically.

"You are." Harry said softly, kissing him.

"Show me and tell me all about your art stuff." Harry said, plopping down on the bed.

"You sure?" Zayn chuckled.

"Yeah, I want to know for next time." Harry said.

"Babe, you don't have to come next time if you don't want to. I know none of this interests you." Zayn said.

"But you interest me." Harry smiled.

"Plus I want you to come clothes shopping with me tomorrow. I know that won't interest you, so this is fair." He explained.

"I see." Zayn smiled, stepping close to him.

"You know I could show you the art stuff later and kiss you all over right now. Give you plenty of attention." Zayn smirked, making Harry blush with excitement.

"Please." He said, looking up at him eagerly.

Zayn playfully tackled him down on the bed, and the two soon got lost in each other.

"You're never one to suggest this." Harry whispered between kisses.

"I know. I want to give you attention and I figured this would be more fun than me telling you you're beautiful like fifty times and gazing into your eyes." Zayn chuckled.

Harry smiled, pulling him close.

"We can do that after."

Zayn laughed, kissing him tenderly.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9M 45.7K 80
It's hard to resist a bad boy who is a good man.
36.9K 1.7K 28
"I'll be with you from dusk till dawn."
307K 6.6K 27
[] "And I will love you, Harry, forever and always."
996 109 8
"We've been friends for awhile." "Is it me, are you thinking of me?" "I'm a fool, baby, I'm just a fool." "Girl what would you do, if I were to say...