Loving A Villain

By Flowerpetal031

I shouldn't have been walking around alone at night. I shouldn't have stopped and watch the obviously crazy... More

Blue Doom
Blake Dun
Saving Me
Evil Plan
Justice TV
Morning Blues
James Bond
Electricity Flies
My Hero
Super Annoyed
PonyBoy
Super Girlfriend
3 Days
Dying Slowly
Mother Mary
Big Capes, Small Personalities
Zombies
The Evils
Super Wife
Baby Doom
His to Claim
You've Been Warned
Villainous
Planes and Powers
The Weakness
Missiled
Don't Forget Evil
Meeting the Family
Cry Baby
Bathroom Adventures
Bathroom Blues
Flying
Tight Rope
Mistakes
Kryptonite
Interviews
Problems
Electrocuted Balls
Bonding
Drunk in Love
Touches
Hell Hounds
Unconventional
End Game
Misery Needs Company
Suck Stones
Bedelia
Betrayal
Betrayal Pt. 2
Transformations
I knew
I Swear
Blue. Blake. Or Blue Doom
Oceans Fury
War Is Coming
Missing
Bosom Buddies ... Or Not
Raw Dogging It
Sharing
Master Manipulator
Man of Steel ... Your Kids
Let Him Go?
Home
Bullets
Struck by Lightning
The Date From Hell
No Chemistry, No Biology
Arrested
Professional Help
Under Attack
Fear, Regret, and Pain
No More Measurements
Not A Girl Scout
Destruction
Calm as a Mother Fucking Cucumber
Wendy Wu the Hoe Warrior
The Very Beginning
So Quickly
Faster
Over
Since
Epilogue One
Epilogue Two
HEADS UP
ITS HERE-SEQUEL
UPDATE***
UPDATE PT.2

Call Me Daddy

22.6K 974 293
By Flowerpetal031

Blue's POV

I watched the pain fade from her eyes.

I watched her eyes flicker completely white. Just like mine. 

I watched her body go rigid. 

Her body turned like a little solider, before raw unfiltered power rushed out of her form. It crashed straight into the machine, as it started to spin harder. 

She was powering it. 

She was being controlled. 

I quickly rushed forward ready to yank her body away from the machine, only for her body to send a stream of power my way sending me stumbling backwards. 

"What is she doing?" Klaus asked desperately before our heads snapped at the sound of a sick laugh. 

"Don't you idiots get it yet? She has no control, little Kat is gone", Lia's cruel voice spat at us, as she slowly wiped the blood from her face. 

Our eyes snapped back to Katrina's body that was currently giving it everything it had to the machine. 

Klaus was worried on Katrina, his eyes were looking at what the machine was doing to her. I could only see what she was doing to that machine. 

I knew how it worked. 

It was a pretty genius plan, if I say so myself. 

The machine was practically shaking before the first one emerged from it. 

It was in the shape of a man, around 6 feet tall, with muscled build. It stepped before turning, it was completely white. Like a mannequin, no face, no features, just a human body build. 

Klaus and I stood staring at it, as it ... looked back at us. 

"Maybe ... it's friendly?" Klaus whispered over to me. 

It lunged at us, it moved like liquid. Fast and fluid. 

Klaus took off as it reached for him. 

It stood there confused, looking down at its hand unsure why Klaus wasn't in his grasp. 

Klaus rushed back in a blur landing a fast and hard punch to its face, nearly sending it to the ground. 

It was strong, with Klaus going as fast as he was that would have broken any normal persons jaw, and would have even set me on my ass. 

Yet, that thing was still standing. 

It was frozen. 

Klaus kept blurring past, before suddenly it move like Klaus. It sped past Klaus' next attack at the speed Klaus had. 

It had adapted to fight Klaus. 

My little brother tried, but he was not expecting his own power to be used against him. It wrapped its hand around Klaus' neck before he could move. 

It almost seemed to scan him before turning to squeeze harder. 

I moved quickly as I wrapped my hand around the back of its neck and spun before throwing it. It flew through the air and off the roof of my building. 

I turned when Klaus finally gasped for air, "shit ... did it- did it- how did it-". 

I grabbed him and hauled him up, "yes, you just got punked by a mannequin" I answered him as we stood. 

"How did it move like that?" he choked as he struggled to his feet. 

"It mimicked you. That's how he's going to get rid of us, there's no way in hell we can fight something as strong as us" I muttered back as my eyes cut through the situation. 

My eyes caught on Lia trying to slip out the side door, her hand was nearly on the handle before the door was shoved open, beaming her right in the forehead sending her sprawling out on the ground yet again. 

Talk about karma. 

Sasha came storming out the door, Aria right behind her. Her eyes shot around in fear before they landed on Klaus who was leaned against me. 

She didn't hesitate as she came sprinting across the roof, Klaus leaned off me and limped forwards, just barely catching Aria as she flung herself in his arms. 

My eyes couldn't stay on them for long.

Katrina's body was starting to spasm, her body was not going to be able to take much more of this. 

"Well, well, well, if it isn't little miss can't keep her legs shut. Funny I find you on your back, seems like thats your go to position" Sasha snarled as she stood over a cowering Lia. 

The machine pushed out another body, as Katrina dropped to her knees. 

Suddenly there were twenty of them, and Katrina was face first into the ground, the machine still sucking the power out of her body. Killing her. 

Suddenly Snake appeared beside me, "Sash! You can't kill anyone else, we are out of space in the shed" he yelled over at Sasha who was smiling like a maniac at a scared Lia. 

I turned towards Snake, "the machine. We need to stop the machine" I said to him, "see if you can distract them, don't use your powers on them. They can mimic your powers" I said to him. 

He nodded, "can you watch my little badass for a second, she will stab that girl when no one is looking" he sighed as he kept his eyed trained on Sasha, before misting into the air. 

I turned towards Katrina's body, I need to cut off the power source. 

Moving past the utter chaos surrounding me, I made my way towards her. I kneeled down to her body, ignoring the burning sensation from the raw power that was exploding out of her. 

Quickly turning her over to find her bright shining eyes, still glowing. 

I did the only thing. 

I backhanded the hell out of her. 

Her face winced up in pain as the power around her flickered. 

"Come on Katty, I know you don't want to give me free range to hit you again. It's time to wake up, you don't want to miss out on all the fun" I whispered down at her. 

She seemed to groan as her blinked desperately trying to wake up. 

I plucked her in the forehead. 

Her eyes immediately shut tightly in plain as her hands lifted to her forehead in pain, as she whined out in annoyance and anger, "you fucking lightning rod" she hissed before opening her eyes. 

Her large, dumb, brown doe eyes snapped open to glare at me, my heart finally started beating again. 

The power completely stopped streaming from her body and the machine stopped spinning, it was powering down. 

She blinked, "Blesk?" she questioned quietly. 

"Who the fuck is Blesk? It's Blake" I looked down at her. 

She still looked confused, "I was just there, they killed her, they killed everyone" she muttered again. 

I placed my hand on her cheek, "are you high?" 

She groaned in pain, "no, why does everything hurt?" she cried out as her body twitched. 

"Maybe because your ex bestfriend, and your creep of an ex-boyfriend built a machine that sucked all the power out of you" I looked down at her. "But you also face planted"

"That's definitely it", she groaned as I tugged her up into a sitting position. 

She looked around, her mouth dropping slightly as her eyes took in the utter destruction surrounding her. "I take a nap for five minuets and this is what happens?" she asked completely shocked. 

I gave her a dull look, "you closed your eyes and caused the shit storm".

"We don't have to place blame just yet" she sighed. 

"Because its your fault"

"Suck a-" the side of my building crumbled as Snake sent one of the bodies into the side of it. 

My eyes shot to his, he placed his hands in the air like he was innocent, "it ran into the building on purpose, man" he stated quickly. 

"Fucking moron" I growled 

Black mist suddenly shot up into the sky over us. Lee stood there in the midst of it, looking down on us. 

I turned back towards Katrina, who had hell fire in her eyes, "you, find out for Wendy Wu how to reverse the damn machine, I'm going to show your ex how nicely my foot looks when its down his throat" I muttered as I looked up at Lee's looming body. 

She stood up, stumbling slightly. Determination bright in her eye, "let's fuck this up. SASHA SAVE HER HEAD FOR ME!" she bellowed before stomping off in Sasha direction.

How could she be so perfect?

I turned away from Katrina and looked over at Lee.

I'm going to enjoy this shit. 

"Blue Doom, once you die I'll make sure she can't even remember your name" Lee laughed down at me.

I smirked, the laugh that was bubbling in my chest was giving me a giddy high. I was going to mount his head on my car. 

I slowly lifted off the ground, my body floating up to be level with his. 

"I'm going to enjoy murdering you. It's been a minuet since I've really enjoyed a murder. This will be good for me" I smiled as he glared harder at me. 

"You won't win. Look around you, look at my creations, they've already started attacking you damned Supers. It is over" he laughed. 

"You know what, maybe I won't kill you. Maybe I'll send your ass to jail, let you be somebodies bitch. See how you like calling someone Daddy", his body went rigid with anger. 

"I'll end you", he growled back at me. 

"But first, I'm going to make you call me Daddy" I smirked before he threw himself at me. 

It was starting. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

961K 56.6K 88
SEQUEL TO LOVING A VILLAIN There were sparks when we met, but not the kind that you would think. One look at him quite literally knocked me out. S...
2.2K 110 29
I trace my nails on my beloveds stomach, tracing the deep scars which were conceived out of hatred. I look up at him through my lashes "My love". He...
41.8K 1.6K 43
I aburtly stand from my bed when I heard my apartment door opening with a 'THUD' sound.I quickly run to the front room only to see a guy sucking a bl...
19 5 41
The world is screwed up place. Everyone in it just wants peace when it isn't promised to nobody. We work for ourselves to try to improve our ways of...