Immortality (R!SansxFrisk) [c...

Da skeleta_fella

Frisk has fallen into the realm of the Gods, but she didn't expect to walk up on an interesting scene between... Altro

Introduction
Part One: Conflict
Part Two: Open Arms
Part Three: To Search
Part Four: Snowdin
Part Five: I Got This
Part Six: Close Off
Part Seven: What?!
Part Eight: Thoughts
Part Nine: Death of Life
Part Ten: Escaped
Part Twelve: How Dare
A/N [please read]
Part Thirteen: But She Refused
Part Fourteen: Despite It All
Part Fifteen: Short-Term Pain
Outroduction
Sequel!
Holy Mothballs
Uhhh. . .

Part Eleven: Sisterly Hate

3.1K 121 66
Da skeleta_fella

Frisk's POV:

I stumbled a little bit as I snapped back into reality, noticing that I had been deep in thought and had been walking. I didn't know where I was. . . I was lost.

I sighed aloud and started to walk back to try and get my bearings. A few minutes later I found a fork in the road and just plopped down. I pulled my knees towards me and buried my head into my arms and legs, letting myself cry.

How did I end up in this mess? Out of all the people that could've found themselves in this situation, it was me. What had I done that was so horrible? What had I done to ever deserve this?

I guess that saying that I always heard was true. The worse happens to the best of people.

"Awww, look at my little sis, being the weak one again." A voice said, my sister's voice said.

I stopped letting myself cry, whipped my tears and stood up, brushing myself off.

"What do you want, Chara?" I asked with a hint of hostility.

"Oh, just to visit my dear old sis, who just let me suffer all these years." A small smile snuck her way onto her face.

"You don't seem to be suffering now," I could feel the anger rising in my throat.

"Oh, maybe, maybe not, all I know is that I want revenge."

I felt my eyes widen and my face pale, "R-Revenge?" 

"Yes!" She sounded like she was celebrating, "Revenge. And it will be beautiful."

I yelped a little bit as I felt the cold metal of a knife against the back of my neck. I swallowed, closing my eyes, trying to keep my breathing level.

"C-Chara, I-I know you d-don't want to d-d-do this. I-I know t-this isn't you."

"This is me, darling! This is so me that you don't want to accept it. It terrifies you that someone like me, a sister, a blood relative, could be so evil. It scares the life out of you that you, innocent little you, could be as evil as I am."

"You are not evil!" I snapped, "You are my sister and you are just scared!"

"I am not scared," She laughed, "Not anymore. I realized that I'm not upset at myself, or those who have caused me pain, I realized that I'm angry enough that I can cause pain with ease. I would have killed Toriel and Sans if I had gotten the chance. But I know that they love you, everyone that comes in contact with you has a certain love for you, and I know if I hurt you, I hurt a lot of other people."

I squeezed my eyes shut for a moment and then opened them again, slowly. I said in a low and slow tone, "You do whatever you want with me. I will not be weak for you. I will be strong in the face of Death herself."

Chara in took a sharp breath and the grip on the knife tightened, "Let's see how long you can keep up that act."

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

20.4K 429 31
Frisk is the demigod of mercy, along with being the only demigod in the village without a significant other. When Death demands a wife...
25.7K 1K 30
Ever since Frisk landed in the world of UnderFell, every single monster wanted her soul. That's until the one day she died. After the reset, she app...
59.4K 3.1K 43
The Gods live among themselves in a separate realm from the land of the mortals. Keeping the balance maintained was their only job, as the hierarchy...
29.2K 804 22
{COMPLETED} When Frisk climbed Mt. Ebott, she had expected to simply be erased from existence. But instead, she awoke Underground, and found herself...