*~With You~* Sequel to [Best...

By Roc_yaWorld

Six months later, Ci has built an entire new life away from her famous baby daddy, brother, and ex best frien... More

*~With You~* Sequel to [Best Friend] A Roc Royal of Mindless Behavior Story
Face to face with my past
There's nothing to talk about
Coming clean
Catching up
Nightmares & Decisions
what to do ?
Drama, Drama, & MORE DRAMA
I'm leaving... again
Accident's happen
Reality check
broken hearted
update
for better or worse til death do us part
mistake! error!
Lies and Deceit
slidin thru!
Kidnapped
Lost and Found
CHECKING IN!
We got up...Then we fell right...back...down...
baby come back
together again/ raped
cheating part two
The characters
She a full time ho. I know, I know.
Betrayed
death plan
its over...

let me make it up with love

25.8K 448 86
By Roc_yaWorld

-the next day-

Ci's P.O.V.

I woke up, stretched, and looked at the clock to see its 9 am. Hmm something isn't right but I just couldn't place my finger on it. I went into the bathroom to piss when i realized today was Monday and i was late for work! I went to Kasey's room to see if she was there and she was knocked the hell out. I woke her up.

Me-Kasey wake up we're late for work!

Kasey[pops up] What?!

She reached for her alarm clock.

kasey-my alarm clock isn't even set!

Me-that's because I wake u up everyday foo. Mine was the one who wasn't set..But I could've sworn I set it before I went to sleep.

Kasey-well maybe it did go off. We were up all night waiting for the boys remember?

Me- oh yea. Well it's better to be late then to not go at all.

I went back to my room to bathe me and the kids then got us all dressed. I met Kasey at the top of the stairs so we could eat a bowl of cereal since we already missed breakfast for work. When we got downstairs and almost to the kitchen, Prince stopped us.

Prince-Good morning ladies.

Me [trying to move around him] morning now move. We're late for work and I still have to drop the kids off. Prince-I know. Don't worry, I'll take the kids for you but first, come to the movie room with me right quick so I can show you something.

We followed him only to be nosey and all the girls were in there looking just as crazy as Kasey and I were. Once we were in there good enough, Prince closed the door and locked it.

me- JACOB WTF?!

Prince- sorry ci! Just stay in there! I'll be back to come get ya'll in about [pause] ten minutes.

By now I was pissed. I sat in one of the recliners and folded my arms.

Me-what the hell is this about?

Drea-we don't know. They told us to come to the movie room and when we got here

Melissa- they said because we got something to show you

Nicki-and we've been locked in here for like an hour

Kasey-i know what it is

Melissa-what?

Kasey-they've officially gone crazy.

Me-All i know is they better hurry up and tell us what's going on or I'm blowing this whole house up

Ten minutes later, all the boys came and got us and led us to the kitchen. They had made us this huge breakfast with eggs, pancakes, grits, hash browns, bacon, sausage, ham. EVERYTHING u could imagine. We just stood there and looked at all the food in awe.

Prod-well aren't yall gonna say anything?

None of us said a word, we just started fixing our plates so the boys did too and we all sat down to eat.

Drea[mouth full]-so why did yall fix all this?

Prod-to show ya'll how much we care.

Prince-yea, we really messed up and today we're going to show ya'll how much we appreciate ya'll.

Me-sorry guys, I can't make it. You know Kasey and I have work and class. Did you take my kids to day care?

Roc-that's already taken care of baby.

Ray- we called your job and college to tell them yall weren't coming today

Me-so I'm going to assume ya'll were a part of the reason my alarm didn't go off today?

Roc-yup. I did it after u went to sleep last night.

Me-I ought to kill all of ya'll. But I think I'll wait till this food stops tasting so good.

That was just part one of the day. Next the boys took us to Tinys Nail Bar. We got our nails && feet done plus a full body massage. That part was kind of awkward with the whole Star situation and shit but its all good. She going to be locked up for a long time [awkward pause].... Now we're in the beauty salon getting our hair done.

Kasey-I cannot believe they're doing all this for us

Melissa-I know. And Prod said this wasn't even the best part and that there was a lot more to come.

Drea-I don't know guys. Something still isn't right to me.

Me-why u say that?

Drea-because, they were out all late last night plus Diggy was acting all secretive with his phone.

Me-hmm well, as soon as this day gets boring then we should ask them. Until then let's just enjoy ourselves.

After our hair was done, the boys surprised us with these beautiful outfits to go eat lunch at this fancy ass restaurant called Silk in Midtown Miami. I couldn't believe they were doing all of this for us. After lunch, they took us to the Alliance theatre to see bring it on: the musical. The Alliance Theatre is kind of like Broadway, just more southern of course. Now we're at the world of coke. Funny thing is, we've been meaning to go here for years and now we finally are.

Nicki-hey guys lets go in taste it!

We went to taste the 73 different coke brand sodas from different countries like China and Germany. The worst of them all was the Beverly. We were too tired to do anything else for the time being so we headed to Interscope to the boys could work on their mixtape for a little bit. When we got there, instead of them going into the booth to record, Prince went to the sound board and started messing with the buttons and this song started playing. In the beginning of the song, he said it was dedicated to all of us girls. Then the song kicked in. (Imagination time... We gonna pretend prince wrote & recorded this by himself.)

I don't know what it is but (I love you, I love you, I love you) I don't know what you do but (I love you) Ohhh baby Baby I don't know what it is but you drive me... crazy And every time I'm around you girl it feels... amazing And I'm on my best behavior when I'm with... my baby Cuz I can't lose my baby

Hook I done met a lot of girls in my life but they not like you Nnnooo I done been with the best and baby you the best of the best You're the greatest Ohhh ohhh ohhh

Chorus I don't know what it s but (I love you, I love you, I love you) I don't know what you do but (I love you, I love you, I love you) I don't know what it is but (I love you, I love you, I love you) I don't what you do but (I love you) Ohhh baby

Lately when you're gone all I do is think about my... baby I'm so gone off your love and I don't know why Maybe it's the way you love me, hold me, kiss me Cuz baby I

Hook Chorus

Whatever it is I'm satisfied I don't want you to ever change cuz baby you got me And that's no lie Imma stay right here with my baby and I don't know why

By the time the song was over, we all had tears in our eyes. But of course, that wasnt the last of it. We went home to get some rest. Around 6 o'clock, they told us to put on something fancy so we could go to dinner. We put on some really nice dresses and the boys had on tux's. __________________

Ray Ray's P.O.V.

The limo pulled up to the studio and of course the girls didn't expect for us to be there again.

Kasey-what the hell?

Me-just chill baby.

Prince[turning around all in the business]-yea we got this!

We escorted them inside and i decided to whisper in Kasey's ear.

Me-u look gorgeous tonight baby.

Kasey[whispering back]thanks baby so do u.

We walked in the studio and into the meeting room which we changed around with small individual tables, one for every couple. Candles were lit, ginger ale was on ice, the room was decorated with "i love you" banners, the whole nine yards. We sat down, and our food was brought to us on silver platters.

Ci-whose idea was this?

Roc-it was all of our ideas.

Nicki-well yall did a great job. This whole day was good. Finally no drama for once.

Prince-well this is what ya'll deserve.

Prod-nothing but the best.

Drea's P.O.V.

When we were done eating, the servers came and got our plates and moved the chairs and tables to another room. We were just standing there looking lost trying to figure out what came next. Then Monica's song "Love all over me" started playing and she walked out from nowhere singing and these little dim lights came on. We all started dancing to the music. I swear it felt like i was on cloud 9. After that, Ginuwine performed "I'm in love" and when he was done it was time for us to go.

-In the limo-

Me-this was the best night ever! omg ya'll are the best.

Ray-yea we know. We try. [pops collar]

Ci[mushes his head]-don't get cocky now. Next time ya'll could warn us shoot.

Melissa-yea, we thought yall were cheating again.

Prince-we told ya'll we done with all that.

Roc-new and improved.

Nicki-mmhmm ya'll better be.

Little did we know, the night still wasn't over. __________________

Ci's P.O.V. When we got back to my house I kicked off my heels and plopped down on the couch. Roc came and sat beside me and rubbed my feet.

Me-thanks baby.

Roc-anything for my queen.

He got up and motioned for me to follow him so I attempted to get up then he had to come help me up because my feet were hurting TOO bad. He called everyone downstairs and we headed into the kitchen where the boys brought out some strawberry cheesecake, red velvet cake, jelly cake which was my favorite, and all types of gourmet cookies and pastries. I gained ten pounds just by looking at all this stuff. Once again it was on a table with candles lit and they had some gingerale on the rocks... ya know... because we not of age to drink yet O_o. The boys cut us each a piece of cheesecake first. You know me, I dived in that cheesecake head first but then i bit down on something that ruined my whole appetite. I pulled it out of my mouth and screamed.

Me-OMG ROC! A RING! WHAT IS IT FOR?[PUTS IT ON MY FINGER] IT'S BEAUTIFUL! [HAND DROPS] OH SHIT! AND HEAVY OMG BABY!

I walked over to him and just started showering with kisses. The rest of the girls were freaking out too. All of them had bought us rings.

Prince-ladies ladies calm down pls.

Prod-yea we got something we wanna tell ya'll

We calmed down and they proceeded

Diggy-well as u know, we've hurt yall real bad in the past.

Roc-and we're very sorry and we promise it will never happen again

Ray-so we bought yall promise rings

Prince-so ya'll can know that was a onetime thing and a big mistake on all of our parts

Roc-so do ya'll accept them?

We just stood there and looked at them like they were crazy.

Nicki-of course we accept them!

Kasey-all I know is, if i accept this there better not be anymore fuck ups.

Ray[pulls her close to him] baby i promise there wont be. [kisses her softly]

Me-aww man this day was great. well im going to go soak then go to bed. [starts to walk off then stops.] wait..where are my children?

Ray[smacks teeth & throws hand up] wow Ci! you just now asking about them? Some mother you are!

Me[cuts eyes] shut up. This day was just too good that they temporarily slipped my mind.

Roc- lol they with your mom baby

I told him ok and continued to walk upstairs. Today was great man. Im so glad Roc and I are finally doing better.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

115K 5.2K 22
Millie and Geno are back, but now they're facing new obstacles that surface just one year later. Will they make it, or will temptation, lies, and che...
4.6K 2.6K 35
WARNING: DO NOT COPY OR STEAL MY WORK. Lucky Lola Lozano is a girl who's life took the wrong turn, she suffered from anorexia and a deep state of dep...
351K 14.7K 33
Let's just say, cheating is a dangerous game. *cover made by colorful-me #wattys2016
635K 32.1K 60
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...