Lost and Found

Updating for the hell of it[because im bored and its 2 in the morning on the east coast]... I hope you guys are enjoying these lies i've been telling about not updating for a few days because I PROMISE there won't be too many more times I go back on my word lol.

We searched all over Miami for Miya. I just cried and cried as we rode around and made no progress. Roc was torn up too. I started thinking about anybody I had any problems with that would kidnap my child. My 2 day old infant. I thought back to that crazy dream I had when I thought somebody had kidnapped Lili. I thought long and hard and realized that it must've been Miya they took in the dream. I remembered that the person looked like Chris but I knew he wouldn't do anything like that. We'd been searching nonstop for 5 hours and I needed to use the rest room. We stopped at steak n shake so everybody could get some food too. I went inside the bathroom and used it. I could hear some girl on the phone and I wasn't trying to be nosey but the words she was saying started getting me pissed off. I walked out of the stall, leaned against the sink, and listened to the girl talk on the phone.

Girl- yea girl we took her brand new baby....we not gon do nothing to the lil monkey, we just wanted to scare them a little.... Man ion give a fuck about that being a new baby she was fuckin wit my husband....yea I know I had a baby by her boyfriend...girl bye this about Ci not me..

She flushed the toilet and walked out of the stall fixing herself. I just waited for her to look up so I could do my damage. Once she looked up and saw me standing there, her whole face dropped to the floor.

Me- so you kidnapped my child.

Gina-uhhh... It was Chris's idea!

Me- I don't give a fuck whose idea it was bitch! Where the fuck is my child?

Gina- she's outside in the car I'm so sor-

I cut her off. I knew where Miya was and now it was time to do damage. I grabbed her by her hair and started punching the shit out of her. I slammed her face on the counter and she screamed so loud that shit almost made me go deaf. I drug her back in the stall and tried to drown her ass in the toilet. Next thing you know the whole crew busted in the bathroom and saw Gina sitting by the toilet crying and bleeding from her mouth and nose.

Prod- what the fuck is going on in here?

Me- that bitch and Chris kidnapped miya. They are the ones that took my baby!

Drea- what the fuck? Where is she?

Me- outside in the fuckin car with Chris.

I seen Roc take off full speed to the parking lot and we all followed him. He ran up to Chris's car, pulled him out, and started beating the shit out of him. I went and got Miya out of the car and put her inside of the truck. I looked up to see Gina limping, crying, and bleeding coming out of the store. The site of her made me mad all over again so I ran up and started beating her ass again as she yelled for me to stop. The crew didn't even try to get us off of them, that was until the police showed up. Initially, they arrested all of us, but once we explained they'd kidnapped our 2 day old infant, they let us go and took them to jail. Once we got back home, Roc helped me with the kids and then we just sat on my bed staring off into space. All of this was just unbelievable.

&& THATS IT GUYS! WITH YOU IS OFFICIALLY FINISHED =) ISN'T IT GREAT? I WONDER HOW MANY OF YALL WOULD BE UPSET IF I WAS SERIOUS?? [I ACTUALLY AM...] OK I LIED. I DON'T KNOW IF I'M SERIOUS OR NOT YET BECAUSE THIS CHAPTER IN THEIR LIVES IS DONE & WE'RE MOVING ON! SO IDK IF I SHOULD JUST KEEP UPDATING OR START A PART 3??... I THINK I'LL KEEP UPDATING HAHA...or will I????

STAY MINDLESS!!!

LOVE,

CI