mommy's little girl [a.m]

By gunsiuck

"....I wanna kiss you hard till I can't breathe. I want you to go down on me every single night. I want you t... More

What is MDLG?
MY ALL;
EPIGRAPH;
CHAPTER ONE; LADIE BEHIND THE DESK
CHAPTER TWO; HE ISN'T MY TYPE
CHAPTER FOUR; SIMILAR FACE
CHAPTER FIVE; MISCALLS AND UNANSWERED TEXTS
CHAPTER SIX; THE SOUND OF THE RAIN
CHAPTER SEVEN; DEAD FLOWERS
CHAPTER EIGHT; SOME NEW INFO
CHAPTER NINE; DARK GREEN
CHAPTER TEN; PARTY GIRL
CHAPTER ELEVEN ; SAFE WITH ME
CHAPTER TWELVE ; BACK TO "PARADISE"
CHAPTER THIRTEEN ; BETWEEN YOU

CHAPTER THREE; A UNFINISHED NAME

1.7K 43 39
By gunsiuck

CHAPTER THREE;

A UNFINISHED NAME
April
....

The fresh breeze of early May hits my face when I get out of the taxi. A nice clean building comes into view, "Here we are." Declares Nicole as she steps out of the car and throws a couple of bucks at the driver. This place looked nicer than I image it.

"Nicole!" A woman with bright red hair exclaims as she walked out of the double glass doors and towards us.

A smile erupted onto Nicole's glass face, "Long time no see Natalie." Nicole says as Natalie embraces her.

Natalie pulls back from Nicole, "How are you? I mean after you-"

"I'm find. Its a step by step." Nicole says cutting her off.

"I would imagine." Natalie finally noticed me and gives off a warm smile, "and who is this?"

Nicole places her hand on my lower back making my flesh feel radiant, "This is my assistant April, April this is Natalie, she has been a loyal companion for Birdiebee."

Natalie shakes my hand, "I'm flattered, its very nice to meet you April."

"You too Natalie."

Natalie claps her hands, "Now shall we go look at the latest version of your latest work?"

"Lead the way." says Nicole. The beautiful woman gripped my hand once again as we walked through the halls of the factory. I tried to listen to Natalie as she rambled on but I just couldn't keep my my focus on her when I have Nicole rubbing circles on the back if my hand.

Natalie opened a door and led us inside. She picked up a floral box from one of the stands that held many more of the same box. She set it down on the big box on a small table. Nicole opened the box gently. My eyes admired the pretty tissue paper and the bows on the bras that were inside.

"This how we are going to package the sets and of course we are going to have the Birdiebee logo along with the Desire logo to. The owner of Desire came over recently and approved of the packaging. All we really need is your approval and to place the eventful item inside." Natalie explains.

Nicole's finger traced the lace of one bra, "I definitely approve of this. Its every classy. What do you think April?"

My heats heated up slightly at my wanted opinion. I folded my hands behind my back a and stood on my tipy toes to peak over at it. "Its very pretty and gives off that exquisite look."

Nicole smiled at me, "I'm glad you think so."

Natalie's phone suddenly beeped. She pulled it out and read something on the screen. "Will you excuse me for a moment, I will return shortly." With that Natalie exited the room.

"What's Desire?" I asked curiosity.

"You don't know what Desire is?"

"I didn't know what Birdiebee was until I started working here."

"Well little one," my ears perked up at the sound of the nickname Nicole called me, "Desire is the company I am collabing with for a limited time one Birdiebee lingerie. Desire is a company that sells...pleasurable items."

I tilted my head at her, still not unaware of what she meant. She sighed softly, "Sex toys April."

My mouth formed a O shape. She walked towards me and traced her thumb along my cheek. "You know April your very pure when it comes to stuff like that?"

"What?"

"I can tell. I always been good at reading someone. I understand that you aren't used to being exposed to stuff like that. Am I right or am I wrong?"

She was right, most definitely right. I felt like a child due to my lack of knowledge. She laughed softly at my flushed state, "I guess I'm right." She pulled alway as soon as Natalie came back into the room.

"Sorry Jonathan called." She says as she stuffed her phone back into her back pocket.

"No worries, April and I decided that we love the collaboration and can't wait for it to come out. Isn't that right April?" Nicole says sweetly look at me.

I nodded my head, "That's right."

Natalie smiled brightly, "Wonderful! I will give the good news to the people at Desire."

As we walked out of the room and back towards the front of the lobby a woman with jet black curly hair came over to us.

"Nicole!" The woman said.

Nicole greeted the woman with a hug, "It is nice to see you again Melina."

"I am so sorry about Bri-"

"I know and I am so grateful for your condolences. Its hard but I am going to get through it." Nicole says once again cutting off a person. Bri- whose that? I found it odd that Nicole had cut off two people today who mentioned someone who clearly meant something to her.

Nicole's phone chimed and lit up. Nicole's eyes scan the message. I peaked over to read it. Call me now, we got trouble.

Nicole smiled at Melina and gave her shoulder a gentle squeeze. "I'm very greatful you Lina and she was too. Please remember that." Nicole's tells her before she starts walking away.

I felt someone wrap their hand around my forearm holding me back. Melina started at me with serious eyes, "You may not know me but do this one favor. Don't let Nicole get involved with the fire. It will do her no justice."

My mouth went dry at how somber she sounded. By the tone of her voice it, she was deeply concern for Nicole. Why though? Did Nicole have some issues? Was Nicole in some type of danger? Questions ran through my head like rapid fire.

"Is she okay?" Melina's eyes scan my face. Her brown eyes were mixed with emotions.

"Physically, yes. But mentality, no. They will try to take advantage of her and her being Nicole, she won't let them. She is planning something, I don't know what it is but Nicole always has a plan." Without another word or glance, Melina walked away almost too quickly, leaving me absolutely confused.

I rushed up to meet with Nicole. "There you are, " she says when I appear by her eyes.

"Sorry, Melina was just asking about the collection." I lied.

"And what was that question?"

"About when can she get her hands on one." I said quickly.

"That's Melina for you. Always catching the eye of something signing."

During the car ride back to work, Nicole kept on typing furiously on her phone. "Is everything okay?" I ask. I'm not going to call you. If you have a issue, say it to me now, I read.

Nicole sighs and sends me a tired smile, "Yeah, just something with a friend." Their onto us.

"Personal issues or work issues?" And that is my problem because?

"

A mixture of both. This friend is just problematic." Its your problem because you agreed to work with us.

"Then why don't you just stop being friends with them." Nicole shut off her phone and looked at me with a strands of her straight hair framing her face.

"Because sometimes you need to play friends with someone to get what you want."

"And what is it that you want?"

She shrugged her shoulders, "What I always want, power."

I placed my small hand on her knee, "Are you okay Nicole?"

Her hand covered mine, "I am not really, but all of us are not okay. That is fine. I will be okay once this hectic ride is over with."

"Speaking riddles now?" I said quirking my eyebrows.

She smiled at me and cupped my right cheek. Her thumb traced my skin, "There is somethings you don't know and I'm glad you don't. Getting tangled in strings isn't easy getting out of."

"Then tell me what I don't know." The car suddenly stopped and we're back at BirdieBee.

"I can't...our ride has unfortunately stopped."

It was just then I realize that I didn't know Nicole Garcia at all and I wanted to know everything about her. For the rest of the day I had the unfinished name stuck in my head. The beginning of the name would fall off my lips as I mouth it.

Bri

I didn't know who that person was but it was clear that it affected Nicole.

END OF
CHAPTER
THREE.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.7K 1.9K 48
๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ง๐ ๐›๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ ๐š๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐จ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฏ๐ข๐š ๐ซ๐จ๐๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐จ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฒ/๐ง'๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ž๐ญ-๐œ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ž๐ฌ/๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๏ฟฝ...
27K 22 9
Mature, Sex, Smut
228K 35.5K 92
แ€•แ€ผแ€”แ€บแ€žแ€ฐแ€™แ€›แ€พแ€ญแ€แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€ทแ€˜แ€ฐแ€ธแ€†แ€ญแ€ฏแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€ท แ€šแ€ฐแ€•แ€ผแ€”แ€บแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€€แ€บแ€•แ€ผแ€ฎ แ€Ÿแ€ฎแ€ธแ€Ÿแ€ฎแ€ธ แ€–แ€แ€บแ€•แ€ฑแ€ธแ€€แ€ผแ€•แ€ซแ€ฅแ€ฎแ€ธ
206K 10.5K 90
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...