Conquer Me

By Jerrieloverforever

(Book 2) Sequel to command me. G!p Jade More

Conquer Me
Chapter 1
A/N
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
New book!
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
A/N
Opinion?
I can't do it anymore.
So much for family.
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
If you want to.
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Questions finally answered!
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
The ending
Crown Me.
First chapter is here!
IMPORTANT NEWS ABOUT CROWN ME.

Chapter 17

6.4K 199 38
By Jerrieloverforever

*Jade's Pov*

Perrie's eyelids fluttered, and I wondered what she dreamed of. The steady vibration of the aircraft had lulled her to sleep nearly as soon as we'd taken off from the private airfield in London. Her cheeks flushed in her sleep, hair spilling across her face. She had never looked more delicate. My chest constricted at the reminder of her fragility. Perrie was strong emotionally, psychologically, but not physically. In the few seconds before I'd managed to pull Zayn from her, I'd glimpsed her one weakness and it had shaken me to the core. I'd been afraid to love her, afraid to allow myself to claim her body and soul. Every person I'd ever loved had slipped through my fingers. I never saw my father's smile one final time.

Karl's blood covered my hands as he died in my arms. I'd convinced myself that Perrie would be safer if I always kept her at a distance. Then I would never have to face the prospect of losing her, too. But seeing her with Zayn's hands around her throat, the wall I'd erected between us crashed down. Losing her was an impossibility.

In that moment, I was too selfish not to love her. It was why I couldn't allow her to go unprotected.

My thoughts returned to the exchange I'd shared with my mother only yesterday. The crown would not offer her the same protective services it would employ if one of the monarchy was under threat. It hadn't surprised me, but it had disgusted me. Zayn might have been a threat from her past, but it was our high-profile relationship that had enabled him to track her down. And now he was free, thanks to an ambitious young barrister who paved the way for him to be bailed out.

My own lawyers assured me he would be tried and sentenced, but that hardly mattered to me if he was allowed to walk the streets in the meantime.

The glass in my hand cracked, and I looked down in surprise to discover blood streaming from a cut on my palm. I hadn't realized I was squeezing it so tightly, and when I relaxed my grip the pieces shattered on the tray table. Perrie startled, awoken by the sharp clink of glass fragments hitting the plastic.

"What..." Sleepiness faded from her voice when she saw. "Oh my god, are you okay?"

"An accident," I said dismissively.

"We should find a bandage. Where's the flight attendant?"

"I sent her to sit with the pilot,"

I informed her, maintaining a level head. I'd learned the importance of controlling my own reactions around Perrie, knowing my mood too easily coloured her empathetic spirit. "I didn't want her to disturb you."

Perrie crossed to the storage units near the aircraft's door and began to search them. Wrapping a napkin over my wound, I joined her.

"Here we are." She pulled a first aid kit out. "And look what else we have."

Next to it was a full box of condoms.
"I suppose they're okay if their clients join the mile-high club," she said with a giggle.

Her laughter in that moment was the sexiest sound I'd ever heard. There'd been far too little of it in the last few days. I had suspected that the farther we got from London, the more she'd return to me. And I needed her far away from London from him. I needed to hear her laugh, needed to watch her face as I devoured her. Perhaps here I could finally show her how much I loved her. Fear had held me back for far too long, and now it tainted the time we shared together. This weekend would release us from that, even if only for a moment.

"Would you like to join that club?" I asked her, moving to press her against the cabin's walls. "Yes Jade please," she said breathlessly, "but not while you're bleeding."

I stepped back, allowing her room to find the supplies she needed. Perrie reached for my hand and gently cleaned the wound. I watched with silent awe as she dressed it and then pressed my palm to her lips.

"And a kiss to make it better," she whispered.

(I've been told because I have younger readers that I must warning them about any graphic content coming up so - Sexual content starts here.)

"I can think of other ways to make me feel better." Slipping my good hand under the waistband of her jeans, I fondled her, pleased to discover she was ready for me.

"How much longer is this flight?" she asked with a moan as my fingers stroked her.

"Not long enough." I withdrew my hand quickly and unbuttoned her pants, pushing them to her feet in one swift motion. My craving for her consumed me not just her magnificent body but the whole of her. Inside her I found solace. The more that I accepted her love and allowed myself to feel my own, the more possessive I became of her. I'd wanted her since the moment fate threw us together, but now I knew that even as I claimed her body, she ruled my heart.

She posed no resistance as my compulsion took over. Instead her ass circled against me with a delicious willingness that made my member push harder against my pants. My fingers clutched her panties, twisting the thin elastic before ripping the flimsy fabric from her hips, exposing her lower half to me. Gripping her hips, I twisted her around, crushing her against the wall, as I unbutton my pants. The pain in my hand faded as hungry desire overtook me, but I restrained myself, allowing it to build. Love for her washed over me, and I nudged against her soft folds. They parted to envelope me, and I paused. As much as my body demanded her, I wanted to draw out her pleasure by giving her the dominance she craved.

The dominance she needed to be free.

"This weekend, you will wear no clothes. I want you naked and waiting for me at all times understand Perrie?."

"I guess we won't be sightseeing." Longing tinged her words, and she wiggled her bare behind to welcome me.

My hand smacked against her behind with a satisfying whack that made my palm vibrate. The sting only turned me on more, making it more difficult not to sink inside of her.

"You will strip as soon as the door locks behind us," I continued with my instructions, noting how she sagged against me.

"And I will spend the weekend attending to you. Would you care to voice any further objections?"

Perrie shook her head and I pushed inside her slippery sex another inch.

She whimpered and I watched as her soft pink entrance stretched over me.

"What do you need, Perrie?" I asked her silkily.

"I need to be fucked." Her voice was small and pleading.

"And I'm here to give you what you need." I thrust into her, relishing the cry that escaped her lips as I filled her.

My hips bucked, plunging myself faster and deeper against the warm velvet of her channel. It welcomed me, pulsing and contracting as I continued to fuck her with long, powerful strokes.

I wanted more. More of her. Perrie naked and on her knees for me. Perrie's lips wrapping warm around me. I'd spent the last week in a perpetual hell, worrying about her every moment we were apart.

For the next few days I planned for us to be apart as little as possible. I wanted to devour her and fill her, draining away her fear and my own in the only way I knew. By being joined to her both body and soul.

"Come, my love," I ordered her as her breathing quickened to shallow pants.

Her cries and whimpers were a broken symphony that urged me on until her body tensed and she fragmented against me. The tremors of her body drew forth my own, annihilating the control I held over my desire, and I burst inside her, clutching her hips as I found my release.

I held on until her shaking subsided and then carefully unsheathed myself.

Bending, I drew her pants up as she clung to the wall that supported her. Then I led her back to the seats.

(Sexual content ends here.)

Gathering her in my lap, we nestled together as the plane shifted, carrying us to our final destination. A sense of wholeness washed over me as I held her. She'd shown me I was lost and then led me home, healing so many of my broken fragments. Now it was time to heal hers.

---------------------

We landed on the private island of Mustique (For people who don't know where Mustique is in the Caribbean archipelago nation of St. Vincent and the Grenadines.)

The car delivered us to the private house I'd procured for our use this weekend. The house was tucked away, overlooking the ocean.

"Do you like it or would you have preferred somewhere else?" I asked as Perrie unfastened her safety belt.

"The only preference I have is to be with you," she answered. "The view is beautiful."

"It is." My words were thick. My eyes had barely strayed from her since she'd woken on the flight.

"Jade you're not looking," she accused, flushing under my gaze.

"I assure you that I am."

"This place is incredible," Perrie said as we entered, stepping aside to allow the driver to leave our bags by the door.
I'd chosen the location for its privacy, but I was glad that it pleased her.

"The kitchen is fully stocked," I informed her. "We'll have no need to leave."

"Well, Jade, you've spirited me away to a private island. What will you do with me?"

I answered her by locking the door. The bolt echoed in the quiet space with an ominous click. Perrie spun to face me, eyes wide with anticipation. I held out my hand to her. She took it without trepidation. This weekend we would begin the work of healing the damage inflicted upon us. She needed to be shown that I would protect her, and I would do so by taking control until her body remembered that it was under my safekeeping. The Crown might not offer her security, but I would. And someday my name would be her protector as well.

"Do you remember our agreement?" I asked.

Perrie's head tilted seductively. "I don't remember agreeing to anything. I remember being told."

"And do you have an objection? I seem to remember you being more than willing to agree to my demands."

"I have no objection," she said, removing her shoes. She stood and placed a hand over the button of her jeans. "But I have a request."

(Small part of nudity below.)

"I'm here to meet your needs," I assured her. My throat constricted as she unfastened the button and shimmied the jeans over her shapely hips. It took effort to restrain myself as she revealed herself to me bit by bit. It always did.

My gaze fucked her body as she stripped, lingering over her full breasts and perfect nipples. Later I would take them in my mouth and suck them until she came. My tongue licked my lower lip, imagining I'd already claimed them.

She stepped forward, naked and brushed a finger over my lips, calling me back to her. "Don't be gentle. Take me as you need me. Use my body. I want to feel it all with you."

"Sometimes I like to be gentle," I reminded her, choosing my words precisely. It was more difficult now that she was bared and ready for me.

"I want it rough and slow and desperate and kind. I want you. All of you," she said huskily. She looked down and I sensed the confusion churning within her. The passion still overruled her. She was asking for me to take control. Her need tore through me, and I resisted the urge to take her on the spot and give her the answers she sought.

Perrie had rebuilt me and yet she continued to offer more of herself, Her body. Her heart. She'd not only accepted me, she'd welcomed me despite the darkness and secrets that had tested our love. The gift of that overwhelmed me. It tested my restraint.

Placing a finger under her chin, I tipped her face back up to meet my gaze instead.

"You're giving me your trust. I don't take that lightly. When I fuck you, Perrie, and I will fuck you until you plead for me to stop, I'm not using you. I will never use you. When I fuck you, I'm setting you free. Do you want to be set free?"

"Yes, please," she whispered.
----------------------------------------------

Hey guys

I hope you's are all doing well and I hope you enjoyed this small update.

And guys I just want to say something if you aren't reading Jerrie101 stories like what are you even doing she's an incredible writer and her stories are like the best I have no words she's also the most amazing girl like seriously if your not you're missing out on a lovely person.

See you next update!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.4K 205 13
In a wild night out with her friends Jade meets a misterious blonde woman, who is intersex. They spend the night together but never tought they would...
366K 10.4K 35
When she kissed me, I was shocked. She was a stranger and still so familiar. It wasn't until I woke up to my picture splashed on the cover of tabloid...
20.7K 349 35
this is book two the continuation of the first book "Love Again" go read it before you read this one.....what happens when relationships grow?? new a...
110K 2.9K 19
(Book 3) *G!P Jade* Make sure you read the first two books Command me and Conquer Me so you understand the story.