Conquer Me

By Jerrieloverforever

(Book 2) Sequel to command me. G!p Jade More

Conquer Me
Chapter 1
A/N
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
New book!
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
A/N
Opinion?
I can't do it anymore.
So much for family.
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
If you want to.
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Questions finally answered!
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
The ending
Crown Me.
First chapter is here!
IMPORTANT NEWS ABOUT CROWN ME.

Chapter 16

6.3K 192 30
By Jerrieloverforever

(Just a short updated to say I'm sorry for not updating regularly and might not be for awhile.)

*Perrie's Pov*

The office hummed with energy the following morning, Peeking inside Eliza's office, I spotted Alycia perched on her desk. I knocked on the door. "Am I interrupting?"

"No," Eliza said. They both looked rattled. It was rather adorable.

"I forgot to drop this off to you on Tuesday." I crossed to her desk and handed her a file.

Alycia grinned at me. She pushed off the desk. "I'll leave you two to discuss, I'll see you at home I love you." She glanced at Eliza with obvious affection.

"I love you too." Eliza watched her leave, relaxing back into her chair with a sigh.

I couldn't help being a bit jealous. things were simple for them. They could go on dates without worrying about paparazzi following their every move.

"How was your day off?" Eliza asked.

I hadn't bothered to lie to Eliza about my intentions. Since I'd started at the studio I hadn't used a single personal day or any of my vacation. "Fabulous."

It was an honest answer. Yesterday had felt closer to normal than any day since Jade and I had worked things out. I'd found myself wishing that it was fresh start.

"You look tired." Eliza studied my face.

I choked back a laugh. There was a lot of stress in my life at the moment, but that wasn't why I looked tired. That was entirely due to my insatiable girlfriend.

"I checked and you still have all your vacation days," She continued. "Those expire at the end of the calendar year."

"I'm sure I'll use them over the holidays." Jade's schedule had been full of meetings with visiting dignitaries and charity events. She had suggested that I accompany to her to these daytime appointments, but I'd been all too happy to remind her that I had a job.

"I'm holding you to that," Eliza said pointedly. Her blue eyes glanced out the door of her office. "I could use your help with something."

"Whatever you need, boss." I lowered my voice to match hers, immediately curious to why we were whispering.

"I'm taking Alycia out on Friday," She confessed. "We've mostly been hanging out at the house. . But we haven't gone on a date for a while now and I think I might have lost my touch I just... I guess I want to be romantic."

It would be impossible for her to be any cuter. I nodded for her to continue.

"Should I still buy flowers?" She asked.

"Yes, even though you's are married flowers are a essential." My voice grew thick, overcome with emotion. With all the crap going on in my life, I needed to see someone I cared about happy.

"I remember you saying Alycia likes Peony so get her a bouquet of them she'll love it"

(Picture of peony below)

"Thanks, Perrie. I keep waiting to mess this up."

"You aren't going to mess this up," I promised her.  No one is going to lose anyone but losing Jade felt like a distant possibility right now, but it was always there. The possibility. Her scars proved how close I'd come once.

"I hope Jade shows you how she feels," Eliza said in a soft voice.

My mouth widened into a smile. The thought alone of Jade of how far we'd come together vanquished the sadness creeping into my mood.

"What am I going to do without you?" Eliza asked thoughtfully.

I startled from my thoughts, laughing nervously. "I'm not going anywhere, unless you're firing me."

"I just assumed."
Making assumptions seemed to be a common problem amongst my family and friends of late. "I'm not going anywhere."

"Good," Eliza said with a smile, but it didn't reach her eyes.

Eliza's cautious smile stuck in my head as I made my way back to my desk. Everyone saw my life changing but me. Yes, I'd moved in with Jade. Yes, we were wildly in love. But I hadn't worked my way through a top university to catch a wife. I loved my job, which seemed to be hard for most people to grasp. A relationship with Jade came with its own responsibilities. She'd begun to mention upcoming black tie dinners and charity fundraisers. I was certain my social calendar would be full soon. That didn't mean I had to give up my career.

My worries faded when I saw the note sitting on my desk. I recognised the elegant scroll of my name. Snatching it up, I carefully broke the seal and pulled out a second envelope. This was new.

My fingers trembled as I opened it to discover the schedule for an upcoming chartered flight.

The phone on my desk rang and I lunged for it. "Hello?"

"Pack light. You won't need many clothes."

I fell back against my chair, temporarily lost in the huskiness of her voice. "I didn't know you still used the phone."

"I missed your voice. I've been listening to oil negotiations all morning."

The confession caught me off-guard. Jade rarely called me. She preferred to express her desire in writing. "So we're running away?"

"We need to get away." The line went silent, but then she continued. "I've already spoken to Eliza."

"You have?" No wonder my boss had mentioned my vacation days. I couldn't help but think this was simply a ploy to put more distance between me and Zayn. A completely unnecessary, extravagant ploy. "I'd prefer to handle my own schedule. I'm a professional, Jade."

"But you wouldn't have agreed to come."

"I still haven't agreed to come. It's not a good time to go away." There were a million reasons to say no her. Not the least of which was that she occasionally needed to hear it.

"Perrie." There was a trace of warning in her tone. "It's been arranged. I think you'll find Eliza as unwavering on this as I am."

I threw down the paper schedule. "Where are you taking me?"

"It's a surprise," She said. I could almost picture the smug satisfaction written across her face.

"No clues? Do I need a coat or a swimsuit?"

"I thought I was clear on that earlier. You won't need clothes. Not many, at least. I imagine you might want to wear something to the airport." She paused, before adding. "Although I wouldn't mind watching you walk around in a bikini. Everything else will be taken care of."

"Got it. Bikini and toothbrush," I said dryly. "But this works both ways, Jade. If I'm going to spend the weekend mostly naked, you are too."

"You're bringing the only thing I need," She responded simply.

I swallowed hard at the thought of a weekend of Jade's glorious body on full display.

"I'll be taking care of some things late this evening before we leave. Lauren will stay at the house with you."

"Now you're being cruel," I pouted.

"Putting naughty thoughts in my head and then not coming home."

"Antici...pation," She breathed.

I hung up the call, squirming in my seat. A mid-day call from Jade was bound to be bad for my work ethic.
Jade might not take no for an answer, but that wasn't going to stop me from giving Eliza grief. This time I strode into her office without knocking. "Yes?"

A smile twitched on her lips.
"You need a vacation before you work yourself to death," Eliza said, her face growing serious. "Remember what I said earlier? You're never going to regret missing a day of work, but you'll regret the happiness you don't take."

"I can be happy in London."

"It's going to rain here all weekend. Go be in the sun. I can put it on your to-do list if that'll help your guilt."

"I don't feel guilty," I argued. "I just don't need a vacation."

Eliza raised an eyebrow, and I realised that I had been shouting.
"Okay, maybe I do need one." I pinched my fingers together. "But just a short one."

"See you next week," She called as I bolted for the door, slightly embarrassed.

Maggie caught me in the hall, carrying take away. "Have fun."

"Don't start," I warned her.

"You do realise most girls would kill to be swept away by a Jade, right?"
She had me there.

"Maybe"

"Oh, there was a woman waiting for you in the lobby."

"For me?"

"Dark hair, About our age," Maggie confirmed.

Maybe it's Jesy but there's no reason for her to visit me at work, except to grab lunch. Stopping by my desk, I grabbed my purse and headed downstairs. I knew I should call Lauren and let her know I was planning to leave the building. But since I wasn't going out alone, I decided against it. As soon as the lift's doors slid open, I realised my mistake.

Dark hair? Yes.

Jesy? No.

Leigh Anne turned and our eyes locked. I fought the urge to step back into the lift. Whatever reason she had for visiting me at work had to be a good one, relatively speaking. I sincerely doubted anything involving Leigh Anne was good, but I couldn't wait to hear why she'd shown her haughty face here.

She leaned causally against the reception desk, tapping her polished fingernails relentlessly. Only Leigh Anne would wear a leather mini-skirt and strappy platforms into an office building. I tugged at my sophisticated, but modest wrap dress, feeling overdressed in comparison. Every man who entered the lobby did a double take. It was almost comical to watch their heads swivel to stare at the leggy girl. Steeling myself, I approached her. She was up to no good. That much was apparent.

"Perrie." She smiled warmly at me.

"They've been phoning your desk."

"I was in a meeting," I said, playing along and allowing her to air kiss my cheeks in greeting. The last thing I needed was for someone to snap a picture of a catfight between me and Leigh Anne.

"Is there somewhere we can talk?" she asked.

I held up my purse. "I was on my way to pick up some lunch. Walk with me?"

From the outside no one would suspect how bitterly we loathed one another, but I felt it. Hate roared through me, and it was all I could do to keep a smile on my face as we stepped outside.

Lauren exited the Rolls, which I assumed had been parked in front of the building since she'd taken me to work earlier this morning.

"Miss Edwards, do you need me to drive you?" She asked in an uncharacteristically clipped tone.

Maybe I wasn't the only who despised Leigh Anne.

"I'm fine," I reassured her. "We're popping around the corner to grab a bite."

She nodded and waited for us to continue. She'd only be a few steps behind us, which was probably more important for Leigh Anne's safety than my own. I couldn't guarantee I wouldn't throttle her in the next twenty minutes.

"Jade does keep a short leash on you," she noted. The false friendliness had faded from her voice even though she still wore a sickeningly sweet smile.
I let the comment slide, preferring to keep our interaction brief. "What do you want?"

"I was so looking forward to a nice chat. Do you really want to skip straight to business?"

"Nice chats are for friends and neighbors, not us." I wasn't interested in playing pretend with her. Leigh Anne was a snake waiting to strike, and the less time I spent with her, the better.

"I wanted to give you a chance."

I raised an eyebrow. "A chance to what?"

"A chance to run," she said in a low voice.

"We both know Jade's duties lie elsewhere. Eventually she's going to toss you out with the rubbish. Why wait around to be hurt?"

"How thoughtful of you." I stopped in front of a small sandwich shop.

"But you needn't concern yourself with Jade or her duties."

"What can I say? I'm loyal to the monarchy." A wicked smile crept over her face.

"I already warned you that I had information that could destroy her. Believe me, when I say it will destroy you, too."

"So let me see if I'm following you. I break up with Jade and this information goes away?" I clarified.

"Exactly."

I studied her for a moment. As ugly as she was on the inside, I couldn't deny she was beautiful. Most women would find it intimidating just being near her. Everything about her screamed sex, but I'd seen her tone down her sensual appeal in favor of fitting in with the aristocracy. She was all too willing to play the part of perfect consort to Jade. Too bad that I wasn't about to let her. When we'd first met, she'd overwhelmed me, but now that I saw her overeagerness I only felt sorry for her.

"Do you think if I leave her, she'll run to you?" I asked her bluntly.

"Let's be honest for a moment Leigh Anne. I left Jade this summer. Did she seek you out? Did she come running into your arms?"

Leigh Anne blinked, her prim nose tilting into the air. "You don't know Jade at all. You don't know what she's capable of, and you don't know what she needs."

"I know that no matter how hard you try no matter how often you throw yourself at her feet she'll never need you."

She recoiled, visibly stung by my words, but Leigh Anne wasn't the type to cry. Instead she simply walked away, pausing a few steps from me to toss one more threat in my direction.

"Remember this moment, Perrie. Remember the moment you destroyed Jade."

----------------------------------------------

Just a small update to make up for not regularly updating I know it's not much and probably boring but I still hope you like it.

I have two questions for you:

1) where do you think Jerrie's first vacation should be?

2) what do you think Leigh Anne has that will destroy Jade and also effect Perrie?

Thank you for reading guys I love you all! 

See you next update

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110K 2.9K 19
(Book 3) *G!P Jade* Make sure you read the first two books Command me and Conquer Me so you understand the story.
46.1K 1.5K 17
a love story
10.6K 496 25
Book 2 in the ABLM series. ***COMPLETED*** After ten years, things seem perfect. Until they find out what is wrong with Ali. "Mum, why do I hear voic...
22.5K 672 11
!COMPLETE! • You Have To Read The First Book To Read This! ~ • This is my Sequel to "Jerrie // Perfect For You". Link To Book 1: https://www.wa...