What Should I Do?|Seventeen|

By swweetpeach_

Younghee who believes that she have been living with her real parents have finally know the truth, she wasn't... More

Introduction.
Chapter One.
Chapter Two.
Chapter Three.
Chapter Four.
Chapter Five.
Chapter Six.
NOTICE.(IMPORTANT)
Chapter Seven.
Chapter Eight.
Chapter Nine.
Chapter Ten.
Chapter Eleven.
IMPORTANT!HAPPY NEW YEAR.
Chapter Twelve.
Chapter Thirteen.
Important(Request Open)
Chapter Fourteen.
Chapter Fifteen.
Chapter Sixteen.
Chapter Seventeen.
A/N :SORRY.
Chapter Eighteen.
Update News
Teaser/Spoiler
Chapter Nineteen|part 1|.
|part two|.
Chapter Twenty.
Chapter Twenty.|Part Two|
Chapter twenty|part three|.
Chapter twenty-One.
Chapter Twenty-two.
Chapter Twenty-three.
Chapter Twenty-four.
Chapter Twenty-Five.
Chapter Twenty-six.
Chapter Twenty-Seven.
Chapter Twenty-eight.
Chapter Twenty-Nine.
Chapter Thirty.
Chapter Thirty-One.
Chapter Thirty-Two.
Chapter Thirty-Three.
Chapter Thirty-four.
Chapter Thirty-Five.
Chapter Thirty-Six.
Chapter Thirty-Seven.
Chapter Thirty-eight.
Chapter Thirty-nine.
Chapter Forty.
Teasers for the next chapter.
Chapter Forty-One.
Chapter Forty-Two.
Chapter Forty-Three.
Chapter Forty-Four.
Chapter Forty-Five.
Chapter Forty-Six.
Chapter Forty-Seven.
Chapter Forty-eight.
Chapter Forty-Nine.
Chapter Fifty.
Chapter Fifty-One.
Chapter Fifty-Two.
Chapter Fifty-Three.
Chapter Fifty-Four.
Chapter Fifty-Five.
Chapter Fifty-Six.
Apologies and rant.
Chapter Fifty-Seven.
Chapter Fifty-Eight.
Chapter Fifty-Nine.
Chapter Sixty.
Chapter Sixty-One.
Chapter Sixty-Two.
Chapter Sixty-Three.
Chapter Sixty-Four.
Chapter Sixty-Five.
Chapter Sixty-Six.
Chapter Sixty-seven.
Chapter Sixty-eight.
Chapter Sixty-nine.
Chapter Seventy.
Chapter Seventy-One.
Chapter Seventy-Two.
Chapter Seventy-three.
Chapter Seventy-Four.
Chapter Seventy-Five.
Chapter Seventy-Six.
Chapter Seventy-Seven.
Chapter Seventy-eight.
Chapter Eighty.
Chapter Eighty-One.
Chapter Eighty-Two.
Chapter Eighty-Three.
Chapter Eighty-Four.
Chapter Eighty-Five.
Q & A
Chapter Eighty-Six.
Thank you note,Bye.
Second book publish already?
310K readers?!!
1M?!

Chapter Seventy-Nine.

8.3K 382 178
By swweetpeach_

Im so sorry for the delay. I was busy streaming and voting for Seventeen and with my school stuffs going on, I didn't have time to continue my writing, so I kinda loss some inspiration that's why I kept on watching alot of dramas and movies, to make the inspiration came back,heheheheheh.

And another reason is that, I actually purposely delay the update because I don't want to end this book.

This book will be end at this week, less than 5 or more than 5 chapters left and then..It's the end. I seriously don't want to end this book so quickly that's why I delay the updates.

Im so sorry..Because...i love you guys so much, that I wanted to keep updating again and again and again but every story have it's end,right? :')

ANYWAY, DID YOU GUYS LISTEN TO ALL OF SEVENTEEN'S AL1 SONGS? What's your favourite?

Mine are : if I,  habitual and don't want to cry.

AND CONGRATULATIONS TO SEVENTEEN ON THEIR FIRST WIN AT THE SHOW, IM SO HAPPY.

And carats, please do stream their mv and vote for them.

So they can win ♥
-------------XxxX------------

Seungcheol's pov:

"Now face each other", I turned forward and looked at Joshua.

Jeonghan forced me and Joshua to sit facing each other and make up.

Joshua sit while crossing his arm and glared at me.

"What? You punched me fi-", Jeonghan punched my shoulder.

"Seungcheol!", I looked at him and sighed.

"Okay,Fine. Look I'm sorry that I punched you and start out a fight and I'm sorry for hurting Younghee. I didn't mean to, I don't want her to find out about Yejin. But everything was ruined when she'll be siting on the same table as us. Just because she's dating with our cousin, it doesn't mean, she has the right to sit with us", I looked down at my lap.

"We all don't want Yejin and Younghee to see each other because it's risky and there's a chances for Yejin to hurt our Younghee. But releasing your stress by yelling at Younghee is just wrong!", Joshua raised his voice.

"Joshua!", Jeonghan glared at Joshua.

"I know, I should ask for forgiveness. Don't worry after this, I'll be bringing her to..You know where", I gave both Jeonghan and Joshua a big smile.

"You're going to bring her to that place?", I nodded.

The place where I never bring anyone but my brothers. I almost show Yejin the place but fortunately she's gone.

"The both of you alone?", Jeonghan narrowed his eyes at me.

"Yeap, Not gonna bring you guys along", I smirked.

Joshua chuckled and shake his head, "You better make up with her! If you don't, you'll regret".

"I know, Josh", I stand up and run towards him to give him a hug.

"You should get ready,Seungcheol. I'll go and asked Dokyeom to get Younghee ready", Jeonghan walks towards the door.

"Why Dokyeom? I can do it instead", Joshua pulled away from me.

"Because Dokyeom has been on her side after you fought with each other", Jeonghan walked out from the room.

I patted Joshua's shoulder, "Well, there's next time".

I walked beside Joshua and we went out from the game room back to my room.

"Hye,Seungcheol",I turned to looked at Joshua.

"I kinda feel like Younghee like Dokyeom among all of us...Because Dokyeom have been on her side both sad and happy moments", Joshua gave me a small smile.

Deep inside, I know he's sad that Younghee didn't look at him like how she look at Dokyeom.

Well, she actually looked at us the same way but after Joshua mentioned about it, probably it's true Younghee looked at Dokyeom more different than us.

"Hye, Don't say that,Joshua. You never know what happens..but if Younghee like Dokyeom, then we to accept it", I looked forward not showing him my facial expressions.

Joshua went silent and sighed.

"Goodluck on your date", Joshua playfully pushed my shoulder before entering his room.

I turned around and shake my head as Joshua waved at me with his back on me.

-----

Younghee's pov:

"Where are we going,Dokyeom?", I asked quietly as Dokyeom search for my coat in my walk in closet.

There's no need to yell since basically he have sensitive hearing.

"Somewhere! It's a surprise!", Dokyeom yelled before walking out from the closet and gave me a bright smile.

As much as I want to return his bright smile, I can't, no when my thoughts were still about the incident earlier.

"Younghee, Don't be sad. Come on, stand up", I stand up from the bed and Dokyeom approach me to help me wearing the coat.

"Seungcheol didn't meant what he said. I know him,Younghee. He didn't mean to hurt you, You'll understand soon..", Dokyeom turned me around to face him and fix my coat.

"Now give me a smile", Dokyeom smile and hold my hand.

"Younghee~Younghee~, Where is your smile?", He pretend to looked around the room.

He looked at me and tilted his head cutely.

He pulled me closer, "If you don't smile....I'll tickle you!".

He put his hand on my hips and smirk.

"Dokyeom...No", I put my hand on his chest and push him slowly but Dokyeom decided to tickle me.

I bite my lips preventing me from laughing, "Show me a smile and I'll stop!".

Dokyeom laughed and at that moment, I gave up and laughed.

"Okay,Okay. N-Now,Stop!", I keep pushing Dokyeom and he keeps tickling me at the end, both of us fall on the floor.

Dokyeom's arm were wrapped around me and our face were inch closer to one another.

The smile are sticking on my lips.

"Now, That's the smile that I wanted to see. Your beautiful smile that brighten my day and night, Promise me one thing Younghee...", He remove some of my hair that was on my face.

"What is it?", I looked into his eyes.

"Promise me, Never stop smiling and promise me to forever stay with me..and my brothers",Dokyeom looked me in the eyes but I can feel him staring on my soul.

I let out a small laughed.

"You made two promises,Dokyeom but Don't worry, I promise to stay and keep smiling as long as you and your brothers won't stop smiling", I wrap my arm around his neck.

Dokyeom went closer until I can smell his minty breath.

"You know,Dokyeom. The more I keep staring at you the more I keep realising how charming you are", Dokyeom's eyes sparkles brightly.

"Really?", I nodded.

Dokyeom lean in and kiss my forehead,

Then my nose,

Then my left cheek,

My right cheek,

My left eye,

My right eye,

My chin,

And lastly my lips.

"I love you", Dokyeom pulled away and flash his bright smile.

I was about to answer him back but I remember about my confession event and return a kiss on his lips instead.

"Are you done? Younghee have to go", I immediately sit up and looked at the door to see a grumpy Woozi.

I nodded my head and waved Dokyeom before walking out from the room.

"Younghee..Wait..", Woozi grab my hand and interlock our fingers.

I smile at him, "Woozi, It's okay. Don't apologise, It's fine, really".

Woozi rubbed the back of his neck, we walked downstairs and towards the front door.

Before we walked out,Woozi turned me to face him.

"I'm not good at this stuff..but I just want you to know that even if you said it's okay, I'm still sorry..I didn't mean to hurt you..Please, Don't be mad at me..", Woozi swing our hands but keep looking down at the floor.

I let go one of his hand and lifted his chin, "Woozi,It's okay..Believe me".

I lean in and kiss on his cheek.

I giggle as I saw how fast his cheek turns red.

"Shall we go?", I looked at the door.

"I believe I should let you go in the car alone..Someone is waiting in there and he'll bring you somewhere special", Woozi let my hand go and approach me to kiss on my head.

"Bye, have fun. Just trust him", Woozi smile and bite his lips before teleporting himself.

I looked at the dust and back to the door.

I decided to just go with it, since I'm curious and didn't want the person to be disappointed.

I walked out from the house and walked towards the door, James open the door as he saw me.

I whispered a thank you and offer a smile before getting in the car.

James close the door and I immediately looked at the person beside me.

"Seungcheol..."

Seungcheol gave me an awkward smile.

"Hi.."

----------XxxX---------

OOOOOOHHHH,HOW WILL THEIR DATE BE?

WILL YOUNGHEE LET SEUNGCHEOL TAKE HER OR WILL SHE GET OUT FROM THE CAR?

I might update again later.

Thank you for waiting ♥ and I'm sorry as well.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"But I saw you kiss her, Seungcheol.."

-Applessred

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

182K 4.6K 41
She was voiceless. But she loved music. And she met them, they were her inspiration, her youth, and her happiness. They taught her that even without...
16.1K 1K 32
She did not know yet how sometimes people keep parts of themselves hidden and secret. They were hidden well behind their masks. They were the darkest...
18K 433 12
BOOK 2!!! Is y/n really dead? Seventeen the biggest mafia in Asia as well as Russia. Everyone fears them especially there top members. [S.Coups jeong...
1.8M 82.7K 56
❝You're the one.❞ "W-what?" "The one with the scented blood." *** Vampires are real, and they're not in your dreams. They're up, alive, and breathin...